FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > CD/TV - exciting things to do

CD/TV - exciting things to do

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heya,

I’ve gone out shopping many a times and to the park, wondering what other exciting things should do whilst dressed?

What’s the most daring thing you’ve done whilst dressed? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/03/19 06:42:34]

[Removed by poster at 24/03/19 06:44:42]

Never had confidence to go out dressed except in my car. I have walked through Aldridge early morning though about 6 a.m. passing early workers at bus stop. I was dressed in auburn wig hoodie glossy lippy tight white top mini skirt black glossy stockings and suspenders flat shoes . A guy in a van actually drove onto the pavement and asked if I needed a lift. I declined ??

Walked out of a hotel in New York dressed on the way to a BDSM club

Wow exciting things in public. Anything else? Any suggestions for my next adventure? X

By *rannyfionaTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

Go dogging

Walked Red Light Area

Loads

By *raceytelTV/TS  over a year ago

telford

I love driving my car while I’m dressed very sexy x

By *hloe_swallowzTV/TS  over a year ago

stafford

I was taken to a very busy pub in central london dressed like a slut

By *v shaunaTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Went to a local doggin spot fully dressed wig short frilly skirt blouse stockings and thigh high boots! Got out off car after pulling boots on and went for a walk in woods! This was around 11am on a symmers day got plenty of attention

Walked up and down a well known local layby in just my lingerie stockings and heels as cars drove passed, very horny and well rewarding

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Was taken for lunch & shopping in Aberdeen shopping mall was wonderful feeling

Went into an adult cinema wearing wig,lipstick, short skirt, bra, open short jacket black crotchless tights and 4inch heels un broard daylight

Went to town last Friday and kept flashing my knickers but got no comments

By *ina_blackTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

Go to lff in Leeds

Such a thrill been out with so many other dressers

Absolutely love getting all dressed up in my latex n going for a drive round local dogging hotspots, sometimes I get out n have a walk giving anyone there a good look at me or I leave the interior lights on in the car n get my heals on dadh n seat back n get my toys out n let them watch through the windows

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

Adult cinemas dressed on the back row and playing

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I always drive to meets dressed wether it's day time or in the dark. By the time I arrive I am extremely horny.

Once went to a club in Bristol and booked a hotel nearby and thought I would walk the short distance. I made a mistake and was a mile and a half away, I still walked it through dressed and through the centre. That was exciting.

Plus I enjoy going to dogging places dressed as sexy as I dare

By *emmaholdupsTV/TS  over a year ago

swindon

go to a petrol station and pay at pump or if your brave go inside to pay xx go into motorway services and use the cash machine xx dress really slutty and use a road crossing where you have to wait for the green man xx I love being dressed in public! xx

Bet that really was exciting! Love to be treated for lunch xx

Keep the ideas coming, loving hearing about what people have done in past. Need lots ideas as plan on being full time fem for a week or so later this year x

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

I quite often just go out for a drive in the car while dressed up in stockings and a Basque and try to get the attention of the old lorry driver when I pass them or I go to local dogging spot and pluck up the courage to go out walking around hoping to get caught by someone

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

"go to a petrol station and pay at pump or if your brave go inside to pay xx go into motorway services and use the cash machine xx dress really slutty and use a road crossing where you have to wait for the green man xx I love being dressed in public! xx"

By *abbyLoveTV/TS  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Probably my biggest thrill was going on holiday to Gran Canaria for a week. Whilst I was there I went out clubbing fully dressed, went to a swingers club dressed and went to the nudist beach as well. Lots of adventures on that holiday

Love to go clubbing x

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

Like going driving dressed up and dogging

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

Like going driving dressed up and dogging

By *ina_blackTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

I am going to gran canaria in June

So will try and find a club to go to

By *eet The FlintstonesCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

We all went to the Attic in Derby, Wilma and Barney had some fun early in the evening. Barney dressed in a black babydoll and girlie boots and thinking it wasn't busy decided to walk through the dance area. Lots more couples had turned up and it was packed. He was surprised and got lots of looks but still went for it

By *ugarbaby777TV/TS  over a year ago

Leamington Spa

I’ve been out clubbing and to bars dressed up though always with my straight female friends

Never plucked up the courage to go out to a nightclub - closest I’ve been is Halloween but I don’t suppose that counts. Certainly is always a very fun night though

Hopefully be goin out in a bit all dressed round local dogging spots gota meet-up with some mates first tho so will have my slutty latex on under my normal male clothes for bit ready to go out

Have had a Mac makeover in a busy shopping mall (Meadowhall). Drove down south to reading fully femme on way stopped off at Leicester

And gave a guy on here a bj in a lay-by. Further On the way stopped at j15 services and went to men’s services for a wee.

Got to reading and checked into my hotel room while fully femme

[Removed by poster at 04/06/19 05:59:39]

The nearest I’ve come to going out dressed is going to Tesco express on a Sunday morning early when wife is asleep in my black basque stockings and panties walking down the isle then undo my coat so my black basque is visible as I rub my suspenders on my legs so horni !!!

I have recently started going out for a drive fully dressed. I have got more comfortable with it each time I go out.

Now I will go for fuel, or park in the furthest corner of the supermarket car park and walk across it all the way to the cash machine.

Also started going to sit in a local park to have lunch if the weather is nice.

Next thing will be to go into the supermarket and do some shopping.

By *4u11TV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

I have dressed and gone to a public toilet in the middle of the day to look for cock and wanking fun... lots of attention xx

By *unetv50TV/TS  over a year ago

middlesbrough

I have gone down town Middlesbrough shopping.

Also gone for a walk wearing my Black long pvc raincoat in the rain, also around Albert park area of Middlesbrough. Great fun. June.

[Removed by poster at 04/06/19 22:07:45]

Hopefully out tonight dressed in my latex (see profile for pics) looking for ideas of what to do bit risky n to get adrenaline pumping should be with a female friend who can help n take pics etc

By *othrockercplCouple  over a year ago

Halloween Town

Back when we used to run an alternative clothing shop we used to have special days a couple of times a month when we'd open up late.

But in the morning before opening up normally we'd allow trans interested peeps to come in and try on the clothing without being judged.

Mr GR usually picked out the outfits for them as he has a good eye for it.

It allowed a number of cross dressers and body non-confident to feel more comfortable with purchasing stuff.

Ms GR

"Back when we used to run an alternative clothing shop we used to have special days a couple of times a month when we'd open up late.

But in the morning before opening up normally we'd allow trans interested peeps to come in and try on the clothing without being judged.

It allowed a number of cross dressers and body non-confident to feel more comfortable with purchasing stuff.

Ms GR "

I think that is wonderful and I wish I had the opportunity near me xx

"Back when we used to run an alternative clothing shop we used to have special days a couple of times a month when we'd open up late.

Ms GR "

Wow id love somewhere like that

By *exybecs777TV/TS  over a year ago

Weymouth

Anyone for a night out in Sheffield?

By *icoleSheffieldTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Whilst stopping in a hotel dressed up and jumped in lift and walked around block fully dressed hoping to be seen... when going back to hotel room when i got in lift 3 guy already in lift so started chatting with them whilst going up to room... unfortunately nothing more happened...

Also filled car up at Petrol station whilst fully dressed loved the attention i was getting...

"Whilst stopping in a hotel dressed up and jumped in lift and walked around block fully dressed hoping to be seen... when going back to hotel room when i got in lift 3 guy already in lift so started chatting with them whilst going up to room... unfortunately nothing more happened...

Also filled car up at Petrol station whilst fully dressed loved the attention i was getting..."

Im tempted with fuel n also petrol station possibly motorway services lorry park area

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

Always drive to meets dressed, daylight or not.

Walked through several hotel lobby’s to meet in hotel rooms.

Been dogging a couple of times at night.

Would love to wear my bikini and swim in a hotel pool xxx

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"We all went to the Attic in Derby, Wilma and Barney had some fun early in the evening. Barney dressed in a black babydoll and girlie boots and thinking it wasn't busy decided to walk through the dance area. Lots more couples had turned up and it was packed. He was surprised and got lots of looks but still went for it "

Barney does look good though xx

So lastnite i built up the bravery to go to petrol station dressed n parked far from the shop and walked over so could be seen to cash point gotvcash out then went to window to buy a drink was am amazing rush leaving me now thinking of what to do next

doncaster

I had the day off work yesterday and knew i was expecting a parcel! Now the last time a parcel came i was fully dressed in maids outfit in living room waiting for a meet...you guess where this is going ? So i went to answer door not realising it the delivey guy whoops! He defo got an eyeful and a knowing glance and a cheeky smile !So this time i put my naughty School girl outfit on and answered the door i was greeted with high heres your parcel and a beaming grin it was raining so i said step inside out if the rain ..wanna hear more ?

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

My job involves me interviewing people at home. One day, in York, I went to an address and this gorgeous lady answered and invited me in. She sat opposite me, with her legs crossed. I got a glimpse of her stocking tops on her very shapely thighs, which had me instantly hard. I couldn’t help staring and lost track of the questions. I apologised and she said no need. She uncrossed her legs and in doing so I caught a glimpse of her balls that were framing the gusset. WOW!!!

She knew I had seen and asked if I minded her attire. All sense of professionalism went out of the window, and I told her she looked great. She came and joined me on her sofa and put her hand on my mid thigh, gently squeezing, giving me the green light...,,,,

doncaster

He stepped inside different outfit today then he said ? Oh yes im sorry im waiting for someone i replied oh not me then he laughed i could be if you liked ! I like he said moving closer and touching my pantie clad arse oh your a quick mover cheeky so u like my outfits then ? Yes i do especially this one and began to pull my panties down !

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Dont stop x

Guy picked me up early Sunday morning wife asleep I was wearing black basque stockings and panties no top coat covering the basque and jeans over my stockings got in his car took my coat off pulled my jeans down while he was driving licked and sucked his dripping cock to completion mmmmmm so horni got dressed then dropped me off what a meet

Done the petrol filling walked the high street about 10pm and went fully dressed to the rocky horror show x view pics

By *d cumslut dorsetTV/TS  over a year ago

west dorset

I drove while dressed as a slutty schoolgirl to exeter (about 1 hour drive). Parked up at well known dogging spot and took a walk around. When i got back to the carpark there were 3 cars next to mine. I just thought what the hell . Walked slowly past then bent over the bonnet. Had a great time! Stopped off on the way back for petrol. No one batted an eyelid lol

» Add a new message to this topic