FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blindfold with the ex

Blindfold with the ex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whilst staying at hotel in Glasgow with my ex we arranged for her to be blindfolded on the bed ready for the lucky guy she picked to arrive.

When the text came I went down and introduced myself we both arranged before hand without the ex knowing I would go back up and watch them together she thought I was in the bar.

Entered the lift when we arrived he went in first I could see from the mirror she was lying on the bed with blindfold,holdups basque & high heels. It was agreed he would say nothing I watched for 20 mins then while the ex was still on the bed exhausted lol he went to the toilet and let me out, I then proceeded to the bar the next 90 my mind working overtime I then got text to head back up when I arrived she was in dressing gown he all suited back up talked for a few mins at the end all 3 agreed before hand me and him could kiss her boobs then he left

To this day she does not know I watched her get fucked

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Has anyone had similar meets ?

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Hmm I wish lol..Very horny how did you feel watching her?

"Hmm I wish lol..Very horny how did you feel watching her? "

I was really excited in a way I wanted to join in but thought better of it. Her moaning etc was a real turn on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes i bet it was great turn on

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Have you done it again or would you ?

"Have you done it again or would you ?"

Hell yes if I had the chance

"Has anyone had similar meets ? "
yes I've met with one couple a few times with her blindfolded when I've gone in.She never wanted to see my face etc though the last time her hair became tangled in the blindfold and I had to take it out of her hair.

I had a similar meet in a Glasgow hotel although I was the 'other guy'. My friend was staying in Glasgow with a woman he knew who was over from Spain. Her fantasy was to be blindfolded on the bed and for a stranger to come in. I was let into the room and she was lying there on the bed in stockings and a basque, I slowly ran my hands up her leg telling her how sexy she was. I really took my time, teasing her. I kissed the top of her stockings, working my tongue everywhere EXCEPT her pussy. I kissed her neck and ears. Eventually she was so desperate that I slipped her panties down and licked that gorgeous pussy until she came on the end of my tongue. After that the three of us went to the bar (dressed of course) where we flirted, both men stroking her thigh etc. The couple opposite were getting very turned on. I remember that THEY started kissing quite passionately before heading off to their room looking quite flushed lol.

After a while we left my friend in the bar and went back to the room where we fucked in every postion while my friend was made to stand outside the door and just listen. After a while we let him back in and proceeded with a full blown mfm threesome.

All of this is absolutely true. The next night they came to mine where I made them a meal before we all got down to it again. A couple of years later I repayed my friend with a threesome with my then girlfriend at his house. It seemed only right.

yes definitely the right thing to do

» Add a new message to this topic