FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > morning wake up call

morning wake up call

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

would love to be invited up into a couples bedroom in the morning while wife still in bed. come in naked and crawl into the bottom of the bed running my tounge up her legs to a pussy covered in her own juices from playing with herself! no words spoken. anyone else into this??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Years ago I meet a couple in a bar in Southend, the husband came over introduced himself and said his wife fancied me, did I like her also he asked, which was a yes. We both went over to chat and got on well, my mates where slightly confussed with this but went along with it. We exchanged numbers and said we would talk, a few days later I had a text asking if I could come round early one morning 0600am and start nailing his wife, he would watch (and suck me off) I obliged. Turned up hopped into bed and had some dirty fun, no words spoken just hard fucking loved it.

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

I once had a hubby ask me to do this for his wife as she slept. She woke with my tongue kicking her clit. We fucked while hubby listened to the moans from the door. Excellent fun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lucky guys!!! would love a hubby ask me to do that. think its horny as hell

I have sort of done this but it was very early morning, 3am, and I hadn't gone to sleep. I was stood up by a couple of local misfits who were clearly time wasters so I went back onto Fab and found another local couple, the man of which was up online looking for someone to pleasure his wife as she slept. So I came round and we both went up to her room and we woke her as I undressed. They'd obviously done this before as she wasn't at a bothered by this. I slipped in to the warm bed and went down on her trimmed pussy as he watched. We fucked for a while and I came inside her. She giggled and we kissed goodbye. Back home by 4.10am.

"Years ago I meet a couple in a bar in Southend, the husband came over introduced himself and said his wife fancied me, did I like her also he asked, which was a yes. We both went over to chat and got on well, my mates where slightly confussed with this but went along with it. We exchanged numbers and said we would talk, a few days later I had a text asking if I could come round early one morning 0600am and start nailing his wife, he would watch (and suck me off) I obliged. Turned up hopped into bed and had some dirty fun, no words spoken just hard fucking loved it. "
Have also done this in a hotel room for a couple - he came down and met me at reception about 6am and showed me in to be her 'Room Service'

» Add a new message to this topic