FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Quite a Spread

Quite a Spread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys - just thought I would share a little something from my imagination, Its a favourite little fantasy of mine hope you enjoy. - I originally posted this last year when I was on but I didn't get round to finishing it.

This is a first ever go at a story so please be gentle this is just a quick intro if you guys like the premise and want more let me know

I text you at work. Your sitting at your desk as your read it Wearing the clothes I picked out for you to wear today. A tight high waist-ed pencil skirt, fitted blouse, stockings and heels. 'I want you waiting for me when I get home' Thats all it says - you already know what you have to do. You pack up and leave work, the thought of what is going to happen to you making you ache already. You arrive home 30mins before me and do exactly as you have been told. You climb onto the kitchen table and hitch up your skirt and begin stroking your clit slowly through your underwear as you watch yourself in the mirror I put up especially for this occasion. Your tight french knickers are already soaked as you begin to play, you look at yourself in the mirror, knowing how happy I will be with you when I get home. The thoughts of what I will be doing to you making you wetter and wetter.

After what feels like hours of watching and playing you hear my key in the door, your heart races as the door closes and I walk in. I am in my suit and tie after spending the day with a client. You love seeing me dressed so smart - the vision of me walking towards you making you hotter and wetter. You are on your knees one hand on the table the other reached back under your skirt just as you were instructed. I take a seat at the head of the table and undo my fly taking out my hard cock. Your not the only one who is excited.

I lean back and make you watch me stroke myself as you carry on playing with your hot wet pussy through the sheer fabric of your underwear. I tell you how good you look and how im going to enjoy dining on you tonight. The tone of my voice lets you know just how turned on I am and you shudder as you feel your clit pulsing.

You cant take your eyes off the tip of my swollen prick as I stroke myself slowly. I sit back in my suit, the top button of my shirt undone my tie pulled a little loose. I watch you bite your lip as you focus on my cock, I know how much you enjoy me in your mouth so I know what your aching for right now, "Do you want to suck it?" I ask knowingly, you look me in the eye and simple nod, your bottom lip still bitten. I stand up and you shift closer, opening your mouth as if to be fed, I grab your hair and hold your head still, you continue pushing forward, straining to wrap your eager lips around the head of my cock as I look down at you. Your mouth is inches from the head of my cock as I tease you with it - stroking my hand slowly up and down the shaft, letting you see the precum pool at the tip as I slowly milk it. "Please" you beg, before I run the tip of my cock around your lips, letting you taste me for the first time. I hear your breath quicken and watch your body shift as you push your fingers into your underwear - aching to play with your soaking wet pussy. As soon as I realise your playing without permission I pull your head back and lower my face to yours. " ARE YOU PLAYING" I ask sternly - you nod and moan as your pussy twitches "TURN AROUND", I bark. You do as your told turning your lovely round ass to me still with one hand exploring your pussy. "Put your hands behind your back" I order as you kneel up and place both wrists together at the small of your back. I remove my tie and tightly bind your wrists together, making sure you cant move them. I order you to place your face down on the table and you do as your told - pushing your ass up into the air. I stroke my cock as I watch your tight skirt ride up the back of your thighs, reaching the top of your stockings and exposing a hint of your milky thighs.

I run my hands up the backs of your thighs, pushing your skirt up and exposing the thin strip of soaking wet material covering your throbbing pussy. You moan loudly as you feel me grazing my fingers over it, I tell you what a naughty little bitch you are getting yourself so fucking wet without me, you beg me to stroke your pussy more as you push back, i hook my fingers into the waistband of your knickers and pull them down to the backs of your thighs. Instantly the aroma of your freshly exposed pussy fills my nostrils, that heady scent of arousal that instantly makes me want to bury my face in you.

I just sit back in the chair stroking my hard dick, watching you grind your aching cunt against thin air like the horny little slut you are.

You pant, you squirm you beg me to touch your exposed vulnerable little pussy but I just sit back and begin stroking my cock, you can do nothing but watch as you see me getting more and more turned on at your desperation.

Your moaning and begging begins to annoy me so i pull your soaking wet panties off you completely and stuff them into you mouth. Instantly you can smell and taste nothing but your cunt, you also taste some of my cum that has leaked from your pussy and soaked into your underwear earlier in the day.

I pull you from the table and bend you over - opening your ass to inspect you as i slip a finger into your pussy and then your tight asshole - your back arches and you let out a loud moan as I roughly push 2 fingers up your ass 'shut the fuck up' I tell you as I carry on - Like an obedient little whore you do as your told, accepting my fingers as I push them deeper into you even starting to push back against them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

omg this is amazing

[Removed by poster at 03/02/12 15:13:38]

this reads so familiar

"this reads so familiar"

Up until this point it is a direct copy of a post I put up back in August 2011 when I was previously a member entitled Table for 1

I am in the process of finishing the story as we speak

maybe thats what it was then

with you bent over the table, arms stretched out in front of you, I undo my belt and drop my trousers to the floor. I wrap my hand around my throbbing cock and start running the head of it up and down your now dripping wet pussy. You instantly moan louder struggling to speak with your mouth still stuffed with your panties. I pull them from your mouth and instantly your begging for my cock and pushing your pussy back against me. I slap your ass and pull my cock away slapping your ass and tell you to keep still. I continue to tease your throbbing pussy with the head of my cock with my hand wrapped around the shaft, preventing you from pushing back any further than I allow, each time you try I repeat your punishment, pulling away from you leaving you to hump the air like such a horny little bitch each time. Eventually you learn to keep perfectly still as I tease you more and more. the head of my cock stretching your pussy, running it over your clit - my pre-cum mixing with your arousal - strings of wetness linking the tip of my cock to your clit.

You turn back to me and ask for more i pull my cock away from your pussy and lie you back on the table, your head hanging off it slightly as I feed you the head of my dick - coated in your juices - greedily you lick and suck me clean tasking my pre-cum mixed with your own heady flavours. As you lie back I rip open your blouse, your breasts falling out of your bra as your lean right back to take me deeply - running my hands over your skin, stroking your breasts and your nipples hearing you moan as I pull and pinch them. I always enjoy hearing you moaning with your mouth full, the vibrations feeling so good on my hard sensitive cock. I slowly move a hand up your body, my fingers slipping around your throat, holding you in place as I fuck your throat slowly your hands are behind me now, grabbing my ass and greedily pulling my cock into your mouth deeper. I pull my cock from your eager lips and you are panting heavily, that look in your eyes that I know so well, you turn and sit on the edge of the dining table, legs pulled up and open I stand in front of you looking into your eyes as you look up at me with your hand around my cock, stroking the foreskin all the way back and trying to guide me into you, I tell you your going to have to wait for that. I pull off your blouse, bra and skirt so your in just your stockings and heels then push you back on the table and pull up a chair.

Knowing exactly what is coming next you instantly spread your legs, revealing your swollen, soaking wet pussy, Kissing and biting the inside of your thighs I slowly move closer to you, the scent of you filling my nostrils as I reach your erect clit - you feel my breath on you and you squirm pushing your pussy up trying to make contact with my tongue. I slip a hand under your thighs pressing down on the flat of your stomach to keep you from writhing around. I hear you pleading, begging for me to lick your pussy and your engorged clit. Slowly I place the tip of my tongue at the opening of your pussy, slowly licking all the way to your clit - you taste amazing as I lick your juices from your hot clit, It is all I can do to hold you in place as I start tongue fucking you slowly pushing my tongue as deep into you as I can your ass lifting from the table as you squeeze your thighs around my head getting closer and closer to your first orgasm, as I feel your pussy clenching on my tongue I slow my pace and allow you calm down slightly before closing my lips around your clit and slowly slide 2 fingers into your pussy. Applying just a little suction to your clit I flick my tongue over the erect tip as my fingers slip deeper into you probing at your g spot, the scent of you is intoxicating as I finally let you cum, your back arching the explosive tingling in your clit radiating through your body, pushing my fingers deeper into you to resist the pressure of your pussy squeezing down on them as I carry on licking and flicking your clit with my tongue until your clit reaches that hypersensitive state and you start to twitch and flinch with every touch of my tongue, looking up at you, sweaty, hot, flushed as your orgasm subsides your juices on my chin. Good Girl.....

I'm still writing this any suggestions for additions drop me a message

Next part will be up sometime tomorrow should anyone be interested

» Add a new message to this topic