FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > If you go down to the woods today...

If you go down to the woods today...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ita oral OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bangor North Wales

True story, happened this morning

It was a lovely spring day and i was over due some Kandy time.

I thought a nice walk in the woods near where i live with a little alfresco dressing up thrown in would do the trick nicely.

I parked up and walked off down the path, met a few other walkers and cyclists so i went off the path into the woods where i knew there was a bit of clearing.

I had been there before a few times over the years and new it was a nice safe location for Kandy to play a little.

After a little while i found the spot and quickly got changed from my normal clothes into my red mini dress with knee high boots, I already had on my basque, panties and stockings under my normals.

Wig on , a little lippy and my new sunglasses and i was set for a little self indulgance.

The sun was beating down and i was feeling very aroused, i lifted my dress and pulled my panties to the side, nice big dollop of lube and in goes my butt plug, i heard my self moan in pleasure.

I couldnt help my self and needed a release so i sat back on a fallen tree and started to play with my growing cock, getting ever harder with every stroke.

Lying back on the tree, cock in hand my heart nearly stopped .... A voice said if only i was 20 years younger.

I very nearly died in that moment, there was a guy, late 60s or maybe early 70s but fit, standing 10 feet away from me with his cock in his hand.

I jumped up and tried to cover up and stutter some kind of apology, he said its no bother sweety, is it Mary?

Stood just at the edge of the woods was his wife, she too was watching eagerly and had a had inside her pants.

The guy said look what you have done to me you naughty girl, i think you should help me out here... Mary stood there nodding her head and said go for it girl!

I looked at his cock and it was big, i mean really big. Id never seen such a fat veiny tool on any guy, i couldnt resist.

I got on my knees and said sorry sir, let me deal with that for you.

He walked towards me, his cock looking scarily big , i couldnt back out now and didnt want to anyway.

I slid my fingers around the shaft and slowly started to wank him, he got even harder and bigger and i knew i wanted him in my mouth and my ass.

I took him gently in my mouth , slowly licking and sucking him until his balls where on my chin, he put his hands on either side of my head and started to face fuck me, im in heaven doing this as any slut would be.

Hes banging away and im going for it like my life depended on it, then he pulls out and says turn round and bend over baby.

I shuffle round to face the fallen tree to find Mary sat there naked with 4 fingers in her pussy.

She was hot for her age too .

She beckoned me over and offered me her fingers to lick which i gladly accepted.

The guy who i now know is named Ray, pulled out my butt plug and pushed me towards Marys wet pussy, i had to oblige a lady didnt i?

Before i got to her pussy, i said theres a rubber in my bag over there and saw Ray go towards it , happy now im gonna get well and truly fucked by this huge cock.

Mary tasted devine and i almost forgot about the monster behind me , that is until he gripped my hips and pushed his bellend against my ring.

Already lubed form the buttplug he gave a little push and entered me, he felt massive, like no other cock iv ever had inside me, Mary said hes big isnt he ? you are gonna enjoy this hunni.. oh i was i knew that already.

Just as i was getting used to the size i could feel him starting to rock back and forth a little then he slammed into me , i think he went all the way in on one stroke and it took my breath away, iv never been fucked like this before.

Mary is getting wetter and wetter as im licking her sweet fanny and ray is getting faster and faster, im sure hes gonna cum any second now.Mary is egging him on calling him a dirty old man fucking this young whore and hes loving it..

Hes on the vinegar strokes i feel him take a grip of my basque with both hands and pull me back onto his monster cock... he wasnt all the way in till that point , im sure he pushed another 6 inches into me as he came and come he did, pulse after pulse of seed firing into the rubber, i felt such a slut but loving every second of it.

He pulled out of me, leaving me gaping , pulled of the condom and passed it to Mary, she licked her lips and tipped the contents into her mouth and then grabbed me for a deep passionate kiss, it tasted so nice and was possibly the dirtiest thing iv ever done with two total strangers.

Mary stood up and looked at me , my cock rock hard and dripping precum.. oh i cant leave you high and dry can i dear?

She patted the log beside her, i sat down and she got on her knees and gobbled my cock like a pro.

I came a bucket load and she swallowed every drop of it.

As i went floppy she tucked me back into my panties , straighten my dress and got dressed herself.

Then they both said thank you for such a horny experience and walked off into the woods.

I got changed and walked back to the car, im still smiling now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic