FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mysterious Girl

Mysterious Girl

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Walking into the bar around 9.30 Pm , at the bar stands a very attractive lady that seems to have the attention of most men and probably the odd lady too..

My first sight was the way she leans forward to look at something behind the bar, on tiptoe and a her pert little bum stretching her little pink dress. The heels are black with a 5” heel and as I proceed to order a drink I catch an amazing smile when I look to my right.

Seemed as she was trying to maintain eye contact and doing so I returned a friendly smile as I look around there seems to be quite a few people out, music is fairly up beat, people chatting away generally having a good time.

One of my mates says ‘did you see the way she looked at you?

‘not really mate just seemed friendly, probably got a boyfriend or married or summat anyway’

The bar is busy so we take our drinks so that others can get theirs. Walking through I feel a nudge in my side, taking not too much notice it was a fairly busy night. Few seconds later another mate says to me ‘are you blind?

‘ no mate why?

Ok so there I am stood there with a few people and within 10 feet there she sits facing us and seems to be looking our way. We’re chatting away and I notice that as she sits on the bar stool at a round raised table that no matter which direction I look she is flirting with me and to be honest I was becoming slightly drawn in to her eyes.

‘mmm’ I say to the others ‘seems like she’s here alone’ – the music gets louder and quite a lot of people are dancing away and I think to myself .. shall I …

Just about to make way over and then this guy in his 30’s sits right next to her and it appears that they know each other and may be they are together.

‘Oh well, anyone want another drink?

‘Yep, same again’

At the bar I order and next to me is a tall lady about 25 yrs old, not d*unk, seemed happy so while waiting I made small talk with her. The barmen is waiting for me to pay, she points this out to me as I’m chatting away. ‘who are you here with? She asks so I look towards the others and she says ‘there is a few of us out on a girls night out, we’ll be heading into town later’ – ‘ok have a good night’ – she looks at me … with her head at a slight angle, directly into my eyes and says ‘you seem like a really nice guy and I was hoping you was going to ask where in town! Obviously you have a Gf then! With a slight giggle as she says…

I said nothing, just a mysterious look on my face as I see the lady in pink from the corner of my eye with her forefinger on her lips slowly moving down her body and slightly easing her dress to one side when she reaches her breasts.

‘ah’ she says you like her in the pink then ? ‘erm well she seems to be very flirty and got to be said that’s a sexy dress she’s wearing.

You can probably work out exactly where this is going now.

Taking the drinks I say to the lady in Black ‘nice talking to you, by the way your top 2 buttons are undone’ she looks down they are not and she gives me a cheeky smile and walks off.

Passing the drinks around, ‘that bird in pink aint got no knickers on’ – ‘ yes she has, a black silk thong’ – ‘er well when I looked she didn’t’ – talking away I feel a hand slide into my shirt and nails quickly/teasingly from my belly button to my side and a hand slip in my pocket so quickly that by the time I look around all I can see it this pink blur as she walks away.

I had nothing in my pocket but felt like I had been robbed anyway. So just to check I felt this silk feeling and popped to the toilet to check …

They were black and as I came out of the toilet there was the lady in the black dress in the corridor with her back to the wall looking at her phone.

‘boyfriend checking up on you ? I says – she laughs and says ‘dumped him months ago, he was too boring’ as she place her right heel into the wall and she had stunning legs. ‘don’t like being bored then? – ‘Mmm depends who by’ as she looks to my now some- what aroused position that I have to adjust as it’s poking out of the top my jeans and I have to wrestle with it in my pocket.

Her right hand on her raised leg, painted finger nails – I compliment … and she passes me her phone with her thumb nail pointing to the screen for me to insert my number. Big smile I says, but we haven’t really talked, ‘come with me, it’s quieter through here’ leading me through to the back entrance which leads to some rooms for hotel part.

We stop in the corridor and talking away, I find myself drawn into her lips and kiss her delicately at first. Her right hand pulls my head in firmly and as our bodies touch each other there was no hiding my full on erection, she could feel it in fact she was now cupping my balls through my jeans.

My two fingers were trailing up and down her back, the open back dress she was wearing was extremely sexy, so was the feeling of her heel riding up the back of my leg to say the least.

My other hand pulling her bum towards me is repositioned by her hand to slip under her dress and drawn towards her silk feeling lips that were some -what moist. With my two middle fingers I tease her outer lips and occasionally between them, I could feel her juices running down my fingers and my kisses on her neck, moving down to kiss her breasts without exposing them just where I could without undressing her.

Her hand was now inside my boxers and a firm grip around my shaft, working back and forwards.

My phone rings, she pulls me in so hard and gripping my cock ‘TAKE ME ‘ she whispers.

In the heat of the moment and the passion is un-measureable my two fingers slide inside her now soaking but tight pussy, her right leg wrapped around my bum just about I thrust her slowly and deeply, muffling her moans by kissing her.

The music goes quiet and the place seemed to be in silence (apart from our moans) I look down the corridor and see a camera pointing straight at us, I gain position and walk along with my hand firmly on her bum, still kissing each other as we walk.

Greeted by 2 ladies at reception who have a CCTV monitor in front of them. I have not mentioned the camera and Lucy who’s bum I release as she begins to start up a conversation with these two.

‘Just going to see the lads to let them know, we’re heading into town’

‘OK, don’t be long’

Pushing the door open into the bar, the place is very quiet with a few people around. No sign of the lads so I call them, they had headed off with a few girls and agreed to catch up later.

The lady in pink signals me to come over ….

Sat with this other guy still …

Still very flirty and he seems cool with that …

There is are about 70 people left in the bar and they are all looking at me smiling.

I walk over and the guy says ‘ hello mate so where are you off to now then, you’ve been left here alone by your mates?

She is looking at me with her knees touching mine as I stand there in front of her, I feel more pressure as she parts them slightly whilst still in contact with me.

I reply ‘Umm well to be honest I’ve been talking to another lady and she is waiting for me, I just popped back to see my mates’

They both looked at me and smiled, with the rest of the people in there and looked towards the CCTV monitor, multi-screen.

The guy says ‘I’m Karl, this is my girlfriend Lucy the one who slipped her knickers in your pocket earlier’

I shake hands with him and exchange names and then go to shake Lucy’s hand and she pulls me in slightly and kisses me on the cheek and says ‘you smell good or shall I say she smells good ?

A slight paused moment but I hold it off well and ‘mmm tastes better ‘ as I discretely get a little taste of my own fingers.

Karl ‘mate, Lucy likes to have a good time sometimes and I work a lot and she pointed me out to you earlier and hasn’t stopped talking about you all night’

I give her a kiss, a teasing one and ‘ok mate I really must go back and see Debbie, we’ll come back through and may be Karl you can introduce yourself and we can test the water sort to speak’

‘cool’

Debbie is drinking coffee with the receptionists as I walk towards, I’m thinking what a night!

‘get lost did ya ?

‘No, the others have left I was looking for them.

‘Ok well these ladies were saying ‘ they have an offer on a room for the night and it’s a long way home and maybe we could stay here the night’ – one of the ladies ‘room service is great when it’s quieter, later.

Chuckling to myself ‘really, what time does the bar close ?

‘in 20 minutes it’s last orders’ the other replies.

‘OK book us in we’ll grab another drink and be back soon’

Ordering drinks, Karl approaches the bar too.

‘hey, are you two heading into town?

Lucy is checking Debbie out whilst me and Karl chat a bit, I introduce Karl to Debbie and say we met here tonight and are getting on well and have decided to stay the night- they have a special offer on for rooms as it’s the weekend.

‘Come and join us’ Karl says and take us over to Lucy, who is such a flirt.

We’re all chatting away and the bell rings and we’re all asked to be on our way soon.

Karl ‘ Lucy, they are stopping here the night they have a special offer on, fancy it ?

Lucy ‘absolutely let’s grab a bottle to take with us!

Checking-in at reception then off to our rooms, Lucy’ Debbie, do you two want to join us for a drink?

Debbie ‘ok just a quick one then.

Walking in, an amazing room, large bed, bathroom and spacious with all the things you’d expect with a well rated hotel.

I pop the music channel on and place my butt on the bed, Karl heads off into the bathroom, Debbie suddenly kisses me as she kneels on the bed with one leg each side of mine and starts unbuttoning my shirt.

Whispering in my ear that feels good, my hands are on her hips but Debbie seems to be becoming extremely horny!

Lucy is only sat beside us with her fingers in Debbie, and herself!

So I place both my hands on Debbie’s face cheeks ‘ahhhhhhhhh’ she moans, surely she has realised the situation now.

Certainly as she kisses my neck and chest and unbuttons my jeans, taking my now throbbing cock firmly in hand and swirls her tongue over my end. Lucy has found herself laying on her side fingering Debbie and watching me get a BJ to I will not forget, then she takes my cock in hand so Debbie can suck n tease me and guides Debbie’s hand to Lucy’s breasts.

The position is becoming very awkward so Lucy has this really great idea.

I can’t see anything but I can feel how wet Lucy’s pussy and taste it too, such a tease as she raises herself so my tongue is hardly touching, moving back and forwards as Debbie’s tongue is making my cock throb to almost bursting point.

Swapping positions slightly now, Debbie is sitting on my face wanking and sucking my cock, Lucy fingers her too for a while before helping Debbie out with giving me the ultimate BJ experience.

Door opens, Karl walks in and says there are no towels.

All I knew was that I wasn’t too bothered at this moment in time but noticed that my BJ was becoming very enthusiastic, my fingers thrusting Debbie my tongue teasing her clit and lips too.

Karl was fucking Lucy whilst she was sucking me too it seemed!

Debbie screams as she comes all over my face and thrusts herself harder onto my fingers, unable to suck me as Lucy is deep-throating me and gagging which feels great. Debbie pulling Lucy onto me rubbing my cock against her pussy then, with a slight giggle Debbie fucks me reverse cowboy.

Karl presents Debbie with is cock for sucking and Lucy … calls room service for towels!

Knock – knock door opens, ‘getting wet in here and there are no towels’ Lucy says’

‘I can see, is there anything else you’d like ?

Karl ‘yeah come over here’

Sitting on his lap ‘here ok’

Lucy parts her legs and goes straight into licking her pussy.

I have to move as Debbie is fucking me and I take her doggy style, receptionist lays back licks and sucks Debbie’s nipples too.

Shuddering and screaming as she comes for the forth time Lucy grabs my cock and goes to fuck me but Tara (the room service) beats her to it and Lucy and Debbie kneel each side and tease her I can feel a tongue on my balls and shaft – Lucy is in there now and Karl’s hands are all over Tara and the others.

Just as I am about to literally explode Tara grinds down on me and pushes me back and kisses me, my cock is aching literally and I can feel a feeling I like A LOT as Lucy uses her tongue firmly on my balls, bucking and shuddering I being to lose control when

Lucy grabs my shaft at the base so tightly.

Tara raises and falls slowly onto my

cock as Lucy holds in there.

Gasping, shouting and screaming Debbie has to muffle my moans by sitting herself on my face and I’m not sure if this helped!

Felt great though!

I couldn’t see but I’m sure she was sucking Karl off whilst doing so.

My cock now felt so wet it was unreal as Tara it seemed was gushing all over my cock and Lucy didn’t like waste it seemed!

Licking and sucking furiously she was as she pulled my cock out of Tara and wanked me and licked Tara clean too just before I explode EVERYWHERE.

Lucy came up close to me and fingered herself furiously very close to my face and said ‘you will fuck me next time’ as she comes and squirts.

Smiling at her..

She places her fingers in my mouth.

Drags her nails down my chest, licking her lips.

Then to my amazement she takes her thong out of my pocket looking directly at Debbie and says ‘how did they get there?

Slipping into them and seductively getting dressed – Debbie looks at me …

Karl laughs…

Can you see where this is heading next ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic