FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Boss and his PA part 3

Boss and his PA part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onle81 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

I beant Jenny over resting her head and shoulders on the dressing table, her face was inches from the camera!

‘What is it like having a real man taking control of you slut?’ I wanted Rib to hear first hand what his girlfriend liked

‘I absolutely love it sir’

‘Would you like your boyfriend to watch you being submisive? What would you say to him?’

‘Oh yes sir, I really would like him tied up and made to watch me being treated like the true dirty slut I am’

I moved the camera to focus on her lovely wet pussy for Rob to see his girlfriend being fucked

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Sherborne

It was time for Rob to hear how vocal his girlfriend is when being fucked by a strangers big cock, I held the camera in order to get a close up of my cock entering her soaking wet pussy, slowly rubbing the head across her pussy lips eventually letting the tip of my cock enter then withdraw, her juices made my cock glisten which I wanted him to see. Without warning I pushed as hard as I could going balls deep inside her ‘oh fucking hell! Your cock is gorgeous’ I started to build up a rhythm slowly at first getting harder, rotating my position to find her g spot, harder and harder until ‘please sir can I come!’

I withdrew completely, made Jenny stand up and face me, now for her next new sensation!

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Following

luvly

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

keep going please

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

Bookmark

By *imerickboyMan  over a year ago

city

Sherborne

‘Not yet, I have another treat for you’

I removed the eggs from Jenny’s pussy and slowly inserted the rabbit vibrator pushing it all the way in, I position it to focus on her g spot and her clit, then I securely tied it in place.

I set the rabbit to slow speed initially ‘oh fuck that feels so good’ I gradually increased the speed, jenny’s Legs were starting to buckle, I knew it wouldn’t be long before her orgasm engulfed her ‘tell me when you are ready to cum’ I instructed.

I took hold of the 2 ends of string connecting the pegs running up both sides of her body then stood back a few steps ‘please sir can I cum?’

‘Yes slut, this will be an orgasm to remember’ just as Jenny started to shake and make animalistic noises I knew the time was right. I pulled the 2 ends of the string taking up the tension then gave a very hard sharp pull making all the pegs, including the 2 on her nipples, forcefully leave her body. The combined sensation of the pain delivered by the pegs and Jenny’s orgasm sent her over the edge collapsing to her knees with her hole body shaking. After some time Jenny mumbled ‘that was fucking amazing’

I went to the bathroom taking the phone with me ‘I am now going to fuck your girlfriend and I will send her home tomorrow full of fresh cum, you will treat her gently and lick her abused body all over ensuring you taste my cum’ with that I cut the call off before he could reply

city

Sherborne

I untied Jenny and led her to the bed laying her down to recover, this session had left her completely drained

We cuddled up on the bed and I careered her abused body, almost instantly she fell asleep

The next morning I awoke to the wonderful pleasure of Jenny sucking my already rock hard cock ‘I just can’t get enough of your gorgeous cock’ then slid all of my length back into her throat

I decided this would be good to capture a number of pictures to send through to Rob, the sight of her lovely face and watering eyes when my cock is buried deep in her throat is just something else.

‘Tongue our and open wide’ I shot all of my cum into her open mouth taking lots of pictures

As we lay there recovering I asked ‘did I go too far last night?’

‘No, no I enjoyed every minute, I really enjoyed being punished, can we have an evening on our own to explore punishment further sir’

city

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

I'm sure she will enjoy your punishment for her Sir xx

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

Carry on. Love it

Sherborne

Apologies for delay in updating

I explained to Jenny that her boyfriend had watched everything we did in the room, she looked horrified initially wondering what his reaction would be when she got home, then as it sunk in that he had watched her being completely satisfied and with me rubbing her clit, she got so wet and horny ‘looks like I enjoy being a dirty little slut’

I explained I have agreed to send you back home full of fresh cum and he has been instructed to lick you out and taste me inside you. The mere thought had made me rock hard again!

I pinned her hands above her head and gently entered her soaking wet pussy ‘oh fuck, fill me with your cum’ I built up speed fucking her harder and harder, I just couldn’t last long at this pace, then shot my load deep inside her ‘your are all mine now, I do not want him fucking you unless I say so, is that clear?’ ‘Yes sir’ was her reply

I made her put her knickers on and made sure I pushed them deep into her pussy to make sure they were covered in my cum

‘I now want you to go home and see if he does as I have instructed, you can let him wank if you think he deserves it but under no circumstances is he to fuck you’

Guildford

Littlehampton

This is getting interesting xx

city

Sherborne

I explained to Jenny that based on the conversations I have had with Rob I think he gets sexually turned on by an alpha male taking control and I wanted to test if that is right, if at any stage she felt it was harming their relationship we would stop instantly, however I have a feeling what we are doing will provide them both with much greater sexual fulfilment

Jenny understood and really wanted to test Rob, so off she went home to implement our plan

Littlehampton

Very good xx

Guildford

By *xperiencedman98Man  over a year ago

Dartford

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

derby

city

Sherborne

I didn’t hear from Jenny or Rob all weekend therefore I thought our plan had gone horribly wrong, I was starting to think how best to help them get back on track. Monday morning I went to the office as usual at 7am to get a head start on the week then Jenny walked in looking a picture of a sexual goddess in her prime and in full control ‘I have got to talk with you’ were her first words.

Not knowing what was to come I thought keep calm and in control ‘ok, 5 minutes in my office’ Jenny went to make us both a cup of coffee then knock! ‘Can I come in please sir?’ It was then I knew everything was ok

‘So what is so important then?’ I asked

‘Sir, we have had the most fabulous weekend, Rob really enjoyed our show and would like you to take control of our sex lives please’ her face was blushed full of excitement and clearly this next chapter of their journey she was finding very enjoyable

‘Ok but it will be on my terms, if for one minute either of you disobey me I will stop instantly never to return, is that clear?’ ‘Yes sir’ Jenny blurted our instantly

We had probably 30 minutes before staff started to arrive in the office which I thought I would make full use of!

‘Come round here and bend over my desk’ Jenny instantly came round and did as she was told. I lifted her skirt up exposing her gorgeous arse and her tiny white thong which were instantly removed, I picked up a ruler that was on my desk Whack! Delivering the first of 10 strokes to each cheek each one followed by ‘thank you sir’ I ran my hand up her thighs getting ever closer to her pussy then gently ran my fingers along her lips up to her clit then back again all the way to her tight arse hole, she was absolutely soaking wet

I unzipped my trousers with my other hand releasing my rock hard cock, without warning I pushed as hard as I could sinking my full length deep inside her tight wanton pussy ‘oh my fucking God! I have never felt so full’ I started to fuck her hard, I wanted this session to be full on wanton lust, no niceties just a good hard urgent fuck.

I couldn’t last long at this pace, fortunately Jenny started to shake violently as her first orgasm took hold of her body just before I thrust hard in for the last time filling her sweet pussy with my cum.

I slowly withdrew recovering my breathe then sat on my chair admiring the fantastic view in front of me, Jenny’s pussy looked swollen and pink with the first trickles of my cum leaking out and dripping on my desk, there is not a more horny sight I thought

I told Jenny to get up and go to make herself respectable for work, on her way out I said ‘Jenny, I will look after you and protect you, always remember this is role play nothing more, if ever either of you want to stop just tell me, I will not change in any way if you choose to stop, oh and don’t forget to tell Rob our safe word!’ Jenny came over and gave me the biggest hug and whispered ‘thank you sir, that means the world to me’ off she went to get tidied up for work

city

Guildford

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Mmm love it

bradford

Littlehampton

Very nice xx

By *evinsaga619Man  over a year ago

tralee

Durham

I wonder what's on the cards for Rob

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Brilliant

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Love this! xx

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Darlington

Sherborne

My business was growing at a horrendous speed, too quickly in hindsight, we were all working so hard to keep the momentum going Monday just flew past

Although extremely focused in couldn’t resist my mind occasionally drifting when I saw Jenny bending over talking to someone knowing she had no knickers on and my cum would be leaking out of her!

Monday evening I sent Jenny and Rob a txt saying I wanted to meet both of them at a pub in know that has quite a few booths were we could chat with being disturbed, I told them both to be there at 8pm on Wednesday evening and I will txt them separately with them instructions to prepare for the evening

I wanted to have the opportunity to speak with both of them to ensure I felt comfortable to set future plans, I had not met Rob at this point therefore it was important for me to look him in the eye so to speak, so much can be gained through observing body language that tells you how someone is truly feeling

Within 5 minutes both had replied ‘yes sir’

derby

Sherborne

Wednesday evening came round very quickly thanks indeed, I had instructed Jenny to wear her nice white blouse which is as close to damn it to being see through, her nice lacy white bra which pushes her tits up nice and high making a lovely cleavage, the lace is also see through so you can make out the darkness of her nipples. She was to wear her short black skirt that has a lovely slit to the back finished off with black stockings with her 5 inch heels and the smallest excuse for a thong that I bought her previously. I bought through mail order (as it was then!) remote control love eggs and had them delivered directly to their house addressed to Rob. I sent a seperate txt to Rob telling him I had chosen Jenny’s outfit, it was his job to dress her and make sure she looked perfect and when a brown paper parcel arrives for you I want him to open it, fit the contents to Jenny and hand me the controls when they arrive. I instructed both of them strictly no sexual contact between now and Wednesday, although I would like them to passionately kiss, this would get them both horny! I received confirmation from both of them they had received my instructions.

Sherborne

I arrived at the pub at 7.55 making myself scarce so they didn’t see me, I had given previous instructions that a penalty would have to be paid if they were early or worse late, I wanted to see how compliant they will be at this early stage

I looked out through a window and saw them both standing there looking at their watches, precisely 8pm they walked in, good start I thought!

I found a booth and sat down calmly waiting for them. Jenny saw me, grabbed Rob’s hand and hurriedly made their way over to me ‘sir this is Rob’ Jenny announces clearly feeling very pleased with herself ‘I said 8pm sharp it is now 2 minutes past, we will deal with that misdemeanour later’ both looked like naughty children in front of their headmaster, ‘but......’ Jenny tried to explain ‘stop! Rules are rules, sit down’

I wanted to see their reaction, clearly there was no way they could have arrived 8pm sharp, but that’s the point!

Rob was nothing like I expected! A little taller than me, about 6,3” I would say, clearly worked out, had a tight white tee shirt with tight jeans, they actually looked like the perfectly suited couple

Jenny sat next to me with Rob opposite, they now looked quite nervous, time to break the ice

‘Rob, give me the package’ he duly handed over the remote control

I asked him to explain to me what he wanted to get from this new relationship

Rob explained that their sex life had become routine and functional, the excitement of the first 2 years they were together long gone. He admitted Jenny was his first proper girlfriend and that he wasn’t particularly gifted in the size stakes. He then went on to explain that he has read up over the weekend about cuckholding, whilst there are a lot of aspects he likes he doesn’t want to become a sissy type cuck.

I explained labels can be very misleading, the key is to do the things we all enjoy but on that journey push some boundaries, you never know what you like until you try it

I then turned the eggs on, Jenny visibly jumped and squirmed on her seat.

With this information I now felt armed to take them on the best journey of their lives

‘Trust me Rob, you may question in your mind some of the things I make you both do, just do it, I will ensure you both enjoy this journey’ Rob visibly looked relieved.

‘Under the table, I want you to suck me off while I talk to Rob’ Jenny looked horrified but knew better than not to follow them instructions. Jenny got under the table and manoeuvred herself to be hidden from other peoples view, undid my trousers releasing my rock hard cock and started to suck me hard and deep. She started to go quickly ‘slow down Jenny, not too quickly’ I certainly didn’t want to cum yet!

‘Your girlfriend now has my cock in her mouth, don’t look, just keep looking at me’ I instructed.

‘That’s it Jenny, she now has all 8” deep in her throat’

Guildford

Sherborne

The look on Rob’s face was pure amazement that his girlfriend was willing to suck my cock in public ‘I had no idea this is what turn’s Jenny on’ he said clearly enjoying what was happening in front of him

I tried to speak but to be honest it was very difficult, she is just expert at sucking cock!

‘Jenny, when I cum I want you to hold all of it it your mouth, get up and sit next to Rob’ I heard a muffled ‘yes sir’ come from below the table

I was getting close now, and I guess the expression on my face told Rob the same! I put my hands under the table and held Jenny’s head still and gave a few deep hard fucks then shot my load into her mouth, god that was good!

Jenny did as instructed cane up and sat next to Rob with her mouth closed ‘show Rob what you have in your mouth slut’ she slowly opened her mouth trying not to spill anything, turned her head to Rob so he could see all of my cum in his girlfriends mouth and said ‘wow, this is so horny’

‘Kiss him Jenny, and make sure you make him taste and swallow my cum’

Rob just kept still, clearly he wasn’t expecting this, it was almost like he was frozen to the spot! Jenny leant over moving her mouth closer to his and gently touched her lips against his, Rob didn’t pull back so Jenny carried on starting to kiss him passionately, mouths open, tongues exploring then Jenny moved her head higher than his allowing my cum to pass from her mouth into his, again he didn’t pull back and was kissing her back.

‘Pull away Jenny’ I instructed ‘swallow Rob and show me your empty mouth’ which he did without hesitation

‘Fuck! Does this mean I am gay? I loved the taste of your cum’

‘Don’t use labels Rob, just call it making the most of exploring every aspect of sex’

Mmm I like this

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

Sherborne

‘Right! Time to go’ I announced ‘rob walk behind us’

It was dark outside, I had told them to park their car at the back of the car park where I knew it would be quite, we arrived at the car ‘strip Rob’ I commanded ‘I want to see first hand your pathetic little cock’ it was quite a cold evening therefore it was a safe bet his small cock would have shrivelled up to nothing! ‘This is your first punishment for being late tonight’ with that he duly took his tee shirt off, then his trousers and boxers and stood there completely naked, I have a feeling he will do whatever I say, this could be fun I thought!

‘I can see now why Jenny needs a real man’ with that I told him to get in the drivers seat, I will sit in the back with Jenny

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Guildford

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

bradford

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

city

Brilliant

Sherborne

Fortunately Rob had quite a big SUV type car so lots of space in the back

I told Rob to drive back to their house going through down, I thought there was a good chance of people seeing him naked while at traffic lights!

I kissed Jenny passionately the slid down to savour her gorgeous pussy which was soaking wet ‘don’t speed Rob, you will have a hell of a job explaining this to the police’ then I got back to licking every inch of her pussy and tight arse hole

Jenny was moaning and encouraging me telling Rob how much she was enjoying my attention in extremely graphical terms!

I wanted to keep Jenny on the edge so came up when she was clearly reaching the point of no return ‘we will save that until later’ I gently whispered in her ear, I wanted to see how Rob was doing.

An uneventful drive back unfortunately! We pulled up outside their house which was a 2 bedroom terrace with parking on the street. Rob parked up then looked at me for guidance ‘Come round and open our door Rob, then when we are out walk slowly in front of us and open your front door, stand aside while we then walk in first’ Rob looked horrified and was just about to protest then Jenny said ‘do it Rob or expect to be punished’

A man looking resigned to his fieght Rob duly got out of the car and opened our door still fully naked, Jenny was clearly enjoying this and took an eternity getting out, I am sure she wanted someone to see him.

Walking to the house I had to tell Rob to slow down, there is no rush, he then opened the door standing aside to let us in first.

Sherborne

We went into the living room, I asked Rob to get drinks for us which he duly did, while he was in the kitchen I told Jenny what I had planned next to be greeted by the biggest broad smile ‘goband get what I need’ I instructed Jenny

Rob came back with 2 beers and a large wine and sat down opposite me ‘have you enjoyed the evening so far’ I asked

‘Oh yes, I have done nothing like this before, I feel alive, and as horny as hell’ he said

Jenny came back and sat next to me, I lifted her skirt and pulled her thong to one side ‘your slut girlfriend is enjoying herself as well’ I told him

Jenny’s pussy was swollen with excitement, her clit now standing out just inviting more attention and her juices made her lips glisten

I commanded Rob to stand, just to describe the scene. As previously mentioned Rob is a tall fit lad with very strong looking arms and legs, almost a perfect 6 pack stomach, now I don’t fancy guys at all, but in fairness he had an excellent body. Although I told him earlier he had a small cock it was actually about average 6”, it just looked smaller attached to this fit body.

I made him stand facing the door and attached the restraints Jenny had brought down for me, arms above his head at each corner of the door, spreader bar keeping his legs apart and ankles tied to the bottom corner

‘Time for you to understand never be late again when I instruct you’ with that I brought the first of 10 strokes down firmly on his arse Cheka with a paddle. Rob was writhing with each stroke but interestingly his cock was getting hard

Next I took the cane and delivered 10 strokes again with each stroke getting harder until the last 2 were full force

‘Good, now I am going to turn you round’ I untied him now back facing the door and secured him again, I could see there are signs of tears in his eyes ‘you ok Rob?’ ‘Yes sir’

‘Do you want to carry on?’

‘Yes please sir, I want to experience the punishment Jenny has received’

Guildford

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

bradford

city

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

Littlehampton

Fantastic this is a great story xx

"‘Not yet, I have another treat for you’

I removed the eggs from Jenny’s pussy and slowly inserted the rabbit vibrator pushing it all the way in, I position it to focus on her g spot and her clit, then I securely tied it in place.

I set the rabbit to slow speed initially ‘oh fuck that feels so good’ I gradually increased the speed, jenny’s Legs were starting to buckle, I knew it wouldn’t be long before her orgasm engulfed her ‘tell me when you are ready to cum’ I instructed.

I took hold of the 2 ends of string connecting the pegs running up both sides of her body then stood back a few steps ‘please sir can I cum?’

‘Yes slut, this will be an orgasm to remember’ just as Jenny started to shake and make animalistic noises I knew the time was right. I pulled the 2 ends of the string taking up the tension then gave a very hard sharp pull making all the pegs, including the 2 on her nipples, forcefully leave her body. The combined sensation of the pain delivered by the pegs and Jenny’s orgasm sent her over the edge collapsing to her knees with her hole body shaking. After some time Jenny mumbled ‘that was fucking amazing’

I went to the bathroom taking the phone with me ‘I am now going to fuck your girlfriend and I will send her home tomorrow full of fresh cum, you will treat her gently and lick her abused body all over ensuring you taste my cum’ with that I cut the call off before he could reply "

Ahh the cleverness of conditioning the submissive to connect pain and pleasure together? Excellent training method!

Durham

Getting better...

Darlington

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

» Add a new message to this topic