FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Rewarded for being a good neighbour part 2

Rewarded for being a good neighbour part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So ive been living next door to this couple a few years older than me, mid thirties id say, for a couple of years now, im sat in the garden a few months ago chilling checking out fab when i hear the neighbours door slam, its her screaming something along the lines of my best mate and my boyfriend!!!! I can only assume at this point shes walked in on them??? Shes 6ft Brown hair curvy but by no means big, always wears tight jeans and has a gorgeous arse beautiful our of this world smile and a glint in her eye that says im naughty. Shes always been polite and we’ve chatted in general turns out we have friends in common they have little ones as do i and we sometimes let the kids hop between houses playing, anyway im a big fan of her and i think she knows it, stares longer than usual conversation over nothing but always a conversation, so im sat thinking oh shit has he just been busted, next thing i hear it him flying out the door and trying to stop her car, at this point hes screaming babe please its not like that.........

So here i am thinking to myself i hope shes worth it as you got a banging misses there son, so she screeches off and i hear the front door close, 5 or so minutes later i hear it open and mr and the mistress/best friend at the door im listening intently as he say thats it now i cant do this no more i gotta fix things with her, shes crying and hysterical he confirms no more and goes inside and off she goes.

Few days had gone by and i notices when i got in her car was there, all quiet or so i thought till i get into the lounge which backs on them, i hear her screaming you fucked my best friend, him pleading we havent been intimate for months it just happened im sorry, it died down and nothing more for a week or so when i noticed his car had been absent, i thought to myself its now or never.........

I innocently went and chapped the door asking if i could borrow some sugar as it was late and i couldnt be bothered to drive to get some, she was teary eyed with blotchy red patches, i immediately asked her what was up and she shrugged it off its nothing im just run down she said, i mentioned i hear the fight the other day is there anything i can do? If you need or want anything, she said no just a hug! I put my arms around her and squeezed her tight, she smelt amazing her chest pressed to mine her hair softly nuzzled into my cheek i rubbed my arm across her back slowly to show her some comfort, all the time thinking to myself god what an idiot and dam i want her in my arms naked!

The hug went on way longer than it should and as we pulled away she kissed me on the cheek to thank me, i looked her in the eyes and said No, thank you! With that our lips locked in a frenzy we were kissing madly tearing at each-other clothes, she had a bathrobe on and a skimpy vest top no bra and some shorts, her nipples hard her breasts firm and bouncy i ripped the top clean off and started on her nipples, lifting her onto the kitchen side she was tugging at my jeans, i undone my belt and out came the hardest of hardon all for her she was there naked on the top half on her kitchen side wanting me, i pulled at her shorts to one side and found her bald tight pussy waiting for me, she grabbed my cock and slide me straight in she was soaking, i was pushing in slowly to start nice and deep as she moaned into my shoulder and neck biting at me, i sped up my rhythm as she grabbed my arse and pulled me closer, she begged me to hold it there as she ground her clit hard against my pubic bone, she let out a yelp and started to shake, she was cumming and it was spraying up my stomach, this was too much for me i tightened my grip and started fucking her for all i was worth as hard as i could she was moaning and digging her nails into my arse i couldnt hold on, i told her i was cumming and she pulled me in deep and screamed fill my slutty pussy you bastard, with that i let out the biggest load deep inside After id cum my legs started to shake, she held a hold of me as i softened inside her,

i slowly pulled away both panting, as i slid out a huge blob of cum slid onto the side, she lifted her bum and told me to slide the shorts off, i did and she lifted her feet onto the side and started finger the cum back into her pussy, this was too much i stood in awe as she played with it before sticking her finger in her mouth and licking them clean, i couldnt believe this woman id wanted for so long was licking my cum from her fingers, then out of nowhere she grabbed me and snogged me giving me back my cum, i couldnt help but get rock hard at the taste and pure lustful energy we both had, i wanted her some more, i told her she was about to get fucked again, with this she said no........ i looked at her puzzled

No im not!!!! Not till you clean me up, i went to go for a towel and she said not the towel, your tongue, id not done this before and was a little reserved but thought fuck it, in for a penny in for a pound, i knelt at the kitchen side grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me, she placed her legs over my shoulders like a clamp and pulled me in, wow what a turnon, she was forcing my to eat my own cum and hers from her pussy, i was in awe this was horny as fuck, i licked sucked fingered and got my tongue in as deep as i could till there was no more, as the last mouthful was still in my mouth i stepped up and kissed her pushing it into her mouth, she willing took it and gulped it down.....

By now i realised i was in for a good time, she was horny as hell filthy and wanting this now more than ever, i was rock hard as we kissed, i picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, laid her on the bed and she stopped me, she said its her turn to be in control, i was taken back a bit but excited, i lay on the bed as she kissed my neck, working her way down to my cock, she slide her tongue from time to the base then over my balls giving them a little suck on the way by now she was pushing my arse into the air, the bitch is tongue deep rimming me, im in heaven i nearly blew my load, i said to her she had to stop or i’ll cum but she carried on, she was eating my arse licking my cock and balls for all i was worth, i couldnt take no more i wanted her, as she came up to my tip i grabbed her head and fucked her throat for all of 10/15 seconds before i pushed into her neck and blew my load, spent and exhausted i lay back, she climbed up the bed and opened her mouth, what didnt make her throat she dribbled all over my mouth and chin before licking it all back up and snogging me.......

I said it was getting late and i should go, she said dont go too far with a cheeky smile, i couldnt believe my luck, i left and went next door without the sugar, not that i actually needed it.........

Few days later i get a message, “you forgot that sugar, im home if you wanna come grab it” i dont think ive moved so fast, in an instant i was flying out the door, i open her front gate, as i go i notice the front door open i call out and she replies in here i walk in cautiously and discover her on her bed on all 4’s diamond heart shaped but plug in, wow just wow i thought to myself. I opened my belt took it off and struck her hard, she moaned as i did, a sign of encouragement i though i done it again, this time a bigger moan and a cry out from her, fuck me hard fuck me any way you want. I drop my heads my hard cock comes springing out i cant contain myself, i plough deep into her pussy one stride, shes soaking and jumps forward as i do. I pull her hard back on to me, wrapping one arm around her waist i have complete control of her movement.......

I push hard inter her wet pussy nice and deep, shes shuddering as the force of my strides into her, shes asking for more all the time moaning and telling me how to fuck her slutty pussy, i stop and decide that arse needs more than a plug. I remove the plug she tries to wriggle but my firm grip keeps this slut just where i need her! I pull my hard cock out of her pussy its soaking and slide the tip into her arse, she moans, a sign of encouragement for me. I grab her hair tightly wrapping it around my wrist and force it to the hilt she screeches in pain, i hold myself tight against her arse

Just as she stops wriggling and adjusts herself i pull all the way out to the tip of my rock hard cock and slam back in, another yelp only this time followed by words of encouragement “fuck baby thats hot, fuck me like a whore” i pulled back out again forcing my whole body weight into her again shes begging me for it now, i build up a rhythm of hard thrusts and slow withdrawal, shes fucking tight and i know like this i wont last long, as i go harder and harder she begs me not to stop as shes close to cumming, the encouragement i need to keep fucking this gorgeous tight arse, another deep slam into her and again and again, bingo she starts shaking shes gushing and i can see a torrent of her cum running down the legs, its too much for me i feel my balls tighten and my cock go solid as i plough into that tight little arse one last time, i shoot the biggest load deep inside her arse as shes screaming obscenities at me “ahhh fuck my slutty arse you bastard fill it, make my arse your cum hole you cunt” wow my sweet innocent neighbour has turned into a cum craving cock whore i thought to myself. As she slowly start to calm down i slowly soften and withdraw from her now gaping arse, as i pull out she turns and in one mouthful takes my softening cock in her mouth.........

Wow, this woman has no limits, she continues to suck my cum covered cock back to full strength, as she does shes cupping my balls, im close to cumming and trying to hold back as she works my cock into her throat saliva dribbling down her chin she starts stroking between my balls and arse this only heightens my sense and urge to cum, my balls tighten as they do she slips a finger into my arse........ jesus i force myself forward deep into her as im shaking and cumming she steadies my leg with her other hand, i feel my whole body tremble, ive never had such and intense orgasm. I finish cumming and realise she is still there with her finger in my arse stroking what i can only believe to be my g-spot, she slows down and withdraws, wow i gather my breath she stands and kisses me. Im in awe this woman is something else, i want sex, lust, passion like this daily, she tells me shes craved this kind of contact for years.......

I reassured her there would be plenty more contact to come, asking her of her own desires, she tells me she loves the risk of what were doing but wants more danger, thrill and excitement i was blown away! I asked her what more she wanted, she asked me to take her to a club, i asked her what kind of club, knowing she meant a swingers club! She told me she had a fantasy of being abused and covered in cum by multiple men! Who was i to disagree, i told her we could and would make that happen, i told her to send me some dates of when she was free and with a cheeky snog i headed off..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I will continue tomorrow people. Glad you like so far

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Fantastic story

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

"I will continue tomorrow people. Glad you like so far "

Horny as fuck now, carry on

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

I hope it's not the old saying Tomorrow Never Comes

Week or so later i get a message, im home and i need your help, unsure if its the sexual kind or not i reply im 10 mins away, she replies ok hurry its urgent, i pull up and head next door, the front door is ajar so i go in and call out, she replies in here! I head to the bedroom to be met by the most amazing site! Shes restrained and hanging in a door sling naked with only a collar and some chains, one set attached to her nipples the other down to her clit......... fuck me i said who left you like that? A friend she replies giggling, she knows about you and she encouraged it! Well im rock hard i whip off the jeans and my shirt and tug at the chains, she responds as i do, i kneel and tug at the chain clamping her clit, she wriggles but with nowhere to go is completely at my mercy. I tug the clamp a bit more this time sliding a tongue along per swollen pussy as i do, i nibble at the edges of her clit when i notice something else, she has a butt plug in! In utter disbelief i pull her forward and remove it. Sliding it back in i decide i have to have her, i stand and rub my rock hard cock against her pussy snogging her as i do, tugging on the nipple clamps to distract her i ram my cock all the way in to my balls she gasps...........

I pull back and all the way out till the tip is parting her lips before slamming back into her more ferociously as i do she gasps some more i repeat this 5,6,7 more times before she begs me to take her down! NO WAY, i tell her pumping into her some more, i continue to slam her pussy hard before i slow and withdraw, i kneel some more and lick and nibble her clit slowly removing the butt plug, i pull her forward and stand as i do placing my cock and her entrance, PLEASE NO, she say i force myself in hard, she screams and starts to shudder, she screams IM CUMMING, this is my encouragement to fuck her harder and again i start to fuck hard and fast all the time watching her shudder and shake as her orgasm is taking over her body i have to make this woman scream some more i pound harder tugging her nipple chains as i do when suddenly i notice movement beside me, FUCK! Her friend appears with the biggest smile on her face, i cant stop im so close myself i carry on pounding her arse her friend comes close and reaches between my legs cupping my balls ARRRRGHHH im cumming i shout slamming deep into her arse, her friend still cupping and fondling my balls im shaking as i let the cum fire from me deep inside her, lost for words i look and her friend simply say, you wasnt lying was you? Hes definitely not the man we both thought he was, they both giggle.........

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Looking for a neighbourly lady if any of you lovelies are interested message me.

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Fuck.....I need a neighbour like this woman.

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham