FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Husband play 2

Husband play 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/853415

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I woke the following day to a message. 'Have you ever been so turned on that masturbation only takes the edge off? I want you to make me cum with your tongue but with your fingers inside me at the same time? It really hits the sppt for me. Would you do that for me please?'

My cock twitched, i was feeling horny and cheeky 'what's in it for me?' I replied.

Instantly a response 'what do you want?'

'Send me a picture of you naked, legs spread.'

I had to wait a few minutes and the photo came through, her face wasn't showing but her legs were wide and from the angle, i could just see her opening.

'Let me ass fuck you again after I've felt your cum on my tongue and fingers. Deal?'

'Deal' was the reply.

'I want it today' I said. 'Same place?'

'8pm' was the reply. 'Bring lube'

'No lube' i replied 'just the juices from your pussy'. I sent the reply then followed it up. 'wear those white boots and plug your ass for me, then send me a photo'. I started to feel the control switching and it felt good.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Nice

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

bradford

There she was, bent over with the plug in her tight ass. I could just see the tops of those boots in the photo. She wasn't wearing anything else. I could feel my cock stirring as i imagined sinking my hard cock into her pussy whilst her ass is filled. Making it feel tighter. Sat on the bonnet of my car, those slutty boots resting on my shoulders as i pound her pussy. My hands feeling for my now hard cock, thinking about the feeling of slipping out the plug and replacing it with my cock, feeling that tight hole contracting against my cock. I so wanted to wank and feel my cock explode right here and now, thinking about fucking her but i wanted to save my load for her.

Guildford

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

can’t wait

I arrive at the meet place and my headlights fall upon her body. It looks pale in the light, her breasts inviting, nipples hard like little bullets. I'm rock solid, have been since the photo. She turns around and bends over, the plug glinting in the headlights. I take out the keys but leave the lights on so i can see that body. I shout for her to stay bent over and walk over to her trembling body. 'Spread your legs angel' as she does i slide my finger inside her. 'You're already wet, you naughty girl' my finger slides in and out of her pussy. I add another finger, she's enjoying it, her hips moving slightly with my fingers and then i thrust them deep inside her. Whist they're inside, i thrust with small but hard movements, the noises she makes as i feel her juices splashing against my hand. She's gushing everywhere, I'm so desperate to get my cock in there.

'Stop' she says 'i have a surprise for you.'

I'm desperate to fuck her and contemplate telling her no but she's stands up. 'Please' she says' you'll like it, i promise.' She's facing me now, i have to reach out for those gorgeous tits as i massage them and squeeze her nipples. Her head tilts back as she enjoys my touch. 'Close your eyes, I'm going to lean over the bonnet of your car with my surprise. Keep your eyes closed until i say so.' I like the thought of fucking her ass over my bonnet so i close my eyes. She leads me back towards the car then releases my hand. 'Keep your eyes closed, open them and turn around when i say so'

I'm stood with a huge erection longing to take this girl now but i wait. She shouts out. I open my eyes and turn to look at the ass I'm about to fuck.

And there's my surprise. Two asses, plugged up leaning over the car, both in thigh high boots, pussies glistening unless that's just my imagination.

They both look at me over their shoulders, smiling. 'We want you to fuck all four holes' you choose which one first.'

I release my cock, harder and bigger than I've ever known. I walk over to the first girl and spread her cheeks, the tip of my cock enters her dripping wet pussy and i start to slowly enter her, trying to keep it slow and steady, praying i can fuck them both before i cum.

The other girl is behind me now kissing my back, stroking my ass as i fuck her friend's pussy. I feel her hands going lower down my body, over my thrusting hips, her kisses going lower and lower, I'm slowly fucking this juicy pussy whilst her friend's face sinks into my ass cheeks, licking my anus. It feels amazing.

I pull my cock out of her pussy, grab the plug from the ass and gently pull it out, her legs quivering as it releases. Then instantly replace it with my cock. Its so hard not to cum, she's so fucking tight, and my ass is being pleasured by her friend's tongue. I tell her to stop and lie on the bonnet. She's smiling as she lies next to her friend, she's on her back as she spreads her legs. Her pussy beckoning me. Her friend looks up, over her shoulder at me then they kiss. Omg, it is so hard not to cum, there's no way i can hold back as my cock explodes in her ass, she moans between kisses as i empty my load into her. I pull out feeling light headed. And trace her anus with my thumb, my juices leaking out of her.

'Shall we entertain you whilst that gorgeous cock gets ready for my friend.' She drops to get knees and takes my limp cock in her mouth, she sucks it all over, knowing how naughty she is, tasting her own ass on my cock. The other girl drops to her knees, asking if she can taste too. My chick is starting to get hard again as these two gorgeous girls take turns in sucking me, kissing each other in between.

" can’t wait "

Hope you like x

Guildford

Terrific more please

bradford

Rugeley

" can’t wait

Hope you like x"

Love it .... I love how you change the person makes it different

Near MK

Back in work and it was dull. The only entertainment is watching bitchface Sarah feeling sorry for herself. I'm emailing Alice who sits across the desk from her who is giving me the lowdown on the gossip. My message alert pings.

'She's sent me to do loads of filing so that she can talk in private, but I've already heard enough! She made a big play for her husband last night and he flat turned her down. So she's fuming haha. Thinks he's having an affair, but didn't you tell me they were swingers? So why is she bothered? She's such a nasty bitch. Anyway, I'm stuck in the dungeon filing for the next few hours if you can sneak away to visit . I've got to make her a coffee before i go. Ggggrrrrrr!!'

I see her stand and head over to the kitchen so i follow her.

'Spit in her coffee' i say as i walk in. 'I do it everytime, i think she's used to the taste'

Alice is beautiful, she smiles and my heart melts. 'I'll come and visit you in the dungeon (That's what we call the filing room) if you let me wrap my lips around your clit and finger your pussy'

'I could live with that' she winks at me, and I'm instantly wet.

An hour later, Sarah has been crying so she's keeping a low profile. I sneak off to the dungeon and thankfully Alice is alone. As i approach her she hitches up her skirt and I drop to my knees and sink my face into her pussy. As usual it tastes amazing. As my fingers enter her pussy, my tongue whips around her clitorus. I tell her to turn around. My tongue seeking her gorgeous anus as i lick and probe. My fingers are back inside her, finger fucking her. My right hand puts my phone into selfie mode as i photo my tongue reaching for her ass. I put down my phone and pound her pussy with my fingers until i hear those beautiful sounds of my girlfriend's orgasm. Juices all over my hand, i pull Alice torwards me. 'Great time to make Sarah a coffee' i wink at her and take obvs last look at Alice. Skirt still around her waist, gorgeous shaven pussy, hair a mess and I've got her juices all over my hand. I get my phone out and add the photo to my secret facebook page with a comment 'she tastes even better after you fucked her holes' i click send.

Near MK

This never fails to get me hard

can’t wait for the wife to get involved

bradford

Guildford

Guildford

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

harrogate

weston super mare

Taking 2 women in their pussies and asses was pretty amazing but exhausting. Sarah was all over me when i got home but i couldn't risk her smelling their perfumes on me, plus i was absolutely spent. At this rate, these girls are going to be taking all my energy up. I needed to make time for Sarah.

I had nipped to the supermarket to pick up some nice food and wine for that night when i got the message. The two girls playing without me. But it was so hot. I wanted to get home and wank, the memory from the previous night was so hot. Id took a photo of them both fighting to suck my cock. It was pretty hot! I left the supermarket and headed home. I posted a message on the Facebook page. 'Going home to wank over you now.'

'Let me lick your ass whilst you wank' she replied 'I'll be on my best behaviour' i pulled up on a lay by and got out my cock, it was rock solid, no way i could last much longer. 'I can't wait' i replied 'i need to cum'

The phone rang. I answered. 'Send me a picture of your beautiful cock whilst i imagine it in my mouth.' The phone cut off. I snapped a photo and sent it through. The phone rang again 'Which hole felt the best? Tell me' she said. 'Her ass, she was so tight' i replied.

'Are you stroking your cock whilst thinking of her ass? Because tonight I'm going to fuck her ass for you. I'm going to stretch that little hole wide. I'll send you a photo of her gaping afterwards. Then you will want my ass , and I'll give it to you. But first let me see you cum baby.'

I was already so close, this girl was a whole load of dirty and i was thinking about how her ass felt sucking in my cock

Rugeley

I love this story. Torn between reading as you post or saving so I can really enjoy them in a block. Keep up the work I just wish I could show my appreciation

Near MK

bradford

harrogate

Amazing

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Guildford

Love reading your stories, they never fail to turn me on

Having a hot girl taking dirty to me made me cum harder than ever and i was pretty sure i hadn't cleaned everything up so i headed over to a cheap valeters to get it sorted. Whilst waiting i deleted the photo of my cum on the steering wheel. I'd already sent it to her so i didn't want to risk leaving it on my phone.

I text Sarah. 'What time are you home, I'm cooking a nice meal for us'

She took ages to respond, i wondered if she was still mad at me for last night.

Near MK

I think she is playing herself

Horny

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

Wow!

Guildford

"Wow! "
more please

harrogate

weston super mare

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

The message reads 'she's gone crying in the toilets, she thinks her hubby is going to dump her, apparently he's playing away. Karma?'

I feel slightly worried, i didn't want to break them up, just have a bit of fun after what she's put me through.

I'll test the water. I go into my secret page. 'I think Sarah will let you fuck her ass tonight if you play your cards right'

The reply was instant, 'i might just try it then'

I laughed, she was getting worked up over nothing but her husband may as well make the most of it.

Another email arrived, the company awards night was coming up, everyone had to attend and partners were invited. Oh shit haha.

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

harrogate

Rugeley

Oh the twist

The candles were lit when she got home, food in the oven and a nice bottle of red, opened and breathing. I'd scrubbed up well, nice crisp shirt, bit of aftershave. As she came in, she saw the table and candles.

'Wow, this looks good.' She said, she actually looked relieved.

'Before you sit, i want you to remove your clothes and slip until this.' I handed her a black silk nightie. Get eyes twinkled as she started to undress. I poured the wine as i watched her strip naked and slip the nightie over her pretty little tits. I handed her a glass, asked her to take a seat whilst i serve food.

When i returned she was already half way through her wine and she looked very relaxed. We enjoyed the meal, feet linking together under the table. Gentle flirting, she was really up for it. After we'd finished the meal and the bottle, she asked if we should go upstairs. 'Not yet' i said, 'firstly i want you to kneel on the stairs and bend over' she did what i asked.

In position, i lifted her nightie up over her hips so it dropped from her waist. Then i dropped my mouth and my tongue reached for her pussy, it was welcomed by the tasty dampness that i was so used to. My tongue e bartered her pussy, lapping it up and then i traced my tongue to her anus. As i licked her hole, my tongue prodded into her slightly and she jumped. 'You're going to let me fuck your ass tonight baby, I'm going to be gentle.'

I half expected a rebuke but nothing. My finger found her hole as i inserted it slowly and gently widening the hole. I reached for the lube which I'd left on the stairs and squeezed a bit into her ass as i them used my thumbs to massage into and around her anus, sensing her relaxing and enjoying it, as my thumbs slid easily in and out 9f her ass, my erection got even harder. I was finally going to fuck my wife's precious ass. I released my cock from my trousers and then resumed my anal massage, thumbs probing gently, pulling her hole apart. She gasped as my bellend touched her ass. As i pushed gently, i watched her ass stretching around it. It was going to take a while but i would soon stretch it. My cock twitching with excitement. Her ass took my bellend as she let out a yelp. 'Are you ok baby, do you want me to stop?'

Do i fuck want you to stop' was her reply.

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow

harrogate

Rugeley

Like fuck I'd want to stop in that position

I carried on massaging around her anus as i thrusted into her slowly and gradually. Every little bit further in i got was so tough to control, i was so excited to finally fuck her ass, but my patience was rewarded as her orgasm ripped through her, the sounds were so primal as she forced back on my cock taking at least another inch. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, 'I'm going to get every inch of my cock in your dirty little hole'.

'I want it' was her reply ' fuck my ass please baby'

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

harrogate

weston super mare

More

The orgasm relaxed her ass i sunk my cock all the way in. It was so amazingly good, for a second i tried to hold it back but then i couldn't. I emptied everything in to her. Her screams continued. I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain as i thrusted desperate to sink as much cum into her ass as i could.

The pulsations eased and she was flat on the bed, my cock tight in her ass. As i started to pull out she yelped. 'Be gentle' she said. But her groan of pain as i pulled out was so fucking primal!! My cock twitched. How could i have anything left after that but it was so horny. My wife taking my cock deep in her ass.

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Guildford

harrogate

Rugeley

bradford

Near MK

I left Sarah on the bed with my cum dripping out of her ass and headed downstairs for a glass of water.

I had a message'how's your night'

'As planned.' I replied.

'Did you cum on her ass'

'Yes'

'She's very lucky, i want you to fuck me again'

I hesitated, things were so good with Sarah, maybe i should walk away from this.

'I want a photo of your cunt spread wide and the butt plug in your ass'

I'll make the decision tomorrow.

harrogate

weston super mare

Rugeley

Shysmiles5 I am loving this story

Near MK

Guildford

Alice and i had fun taking the photo for him, she's loving having a little sex toy to play with. I'm dreading the works party as I've no idea how to handle it all but I'll deal with that when i have to.

We'd just sent the photo and Alice was last next to me. 'Can we ask him to fuck my ass whilst you lick me, fingers deep in my pussy, do you think he'd do that?'

Of course I'll ask xx

Rugeley

"Alice and i had fun taking the photo for him, she's loving having a little sex toy to play with. I'm dreading the works party as I've no idea how to handle it all but I'll deal with that when i have to.

We'd just sent the photo and Alice was last next to me. 'Can we ask him to fuck my ass whilst you lick me, fingers deep in my pussy, do you think he'd do that?'

Of course I'll ask xx"

If he won’t then I will

harrogate

weston super mare

More

'I asked him and he said yes, on one condition' i told Alice. 'take your knickers of and lie down. Play with your pussy' she did what she was told. ''m going to spit on your clit and he wants you to rub it into your clit and make yourself cum' i started to film her x

Guildford

Nice more please thanks great story more

harrogate

bradford

So I'm watching these two girls do what i ask them. They want my cock and they're loving the attention. Its my wife's works do at the weekend and I've got a strong suspicion that they work with my wife. I've bought 3 love eggs which can be controlled by my phone. I hope my suspicions are right.

They message me and ask me when they can meet. We arrange for the following night, usual place. I ask them to send me pictures of the hole I'm going to fuck.

Guildford

weston super mare

harrogate

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

As i pull up, I look at the image of the tight little hole on my phone, its tough to imagine my cock is going to fit in there, but my chick is hard as hell thinking about it. As instructed the two naked girls are in my headlights. One of them drops to her knees and buries her face in her friends pussy. That's my cue!

I get out of the car and i walk to the back of Alice and release my hard cock and caress it over her dry ass hole. She panics as she feels the big hard cock pressing against her tight hole.

'Don't worry' i whisper in her ear 'let's get wet. Turn around and spread your legs' As my hand reaches down, i feel her wet pussy inviting me. I squat down and place the end of my cock in her pussy. 'Spread her cheeks and very that hole wet for me' then i sink my cock into her wet pussy, it did the trick, my cock was rock solid and now dripping wet. After only a few thrusts, the noises coming from Alice were amazing. 'Don't cum yet' i demand. I pull out and turn her around, i line my cock up to her ass and squeeze the end in as she tenses up around me. 'Finger her whilst you lick her. I need her to relax that beautiful ass around my cock. She instantly relaxed and let out such an animalistic groan of pleasure. My cock entered a bit more as i grabbed very small firm tits and pulled her up to me. I'm squatting down a bit trying to squeeze more of my cock in, torn between her enjoyment and the temptation to thrust in deep and feel my cock all the way inside. I resist temptation and allow her anus to relax around my cock before i slide in further. I'm almost all the way in now and the sounds from Alice are amazing. She's definitely hitting her orgasm and i take advantage by thrusting all the way in. It feels so good as i try not to cum instantly. The scream from Alice mid orgasm doesn't help as I'm so fucking turned on but her scream has now turned to ecstatic moans as i continue to slide in and out of her tight hole. I feel my balls being sucked and i have to use every bit of resolve not to cum. It's impossible, my cock explodes in her ass. She screams again, she allows the last of her orgasm to escape her. As i pull my cock away, she drops to her knees exhausted. As i am about to demand her friend clean me, she takes my cock in her mouth, sucking everything she can from my cock. She's so greedy and takes everything she can. She then turns to Alice and tells her to lean forward. Alice groans so loud as my cum is sucked from her ass whilst i watch these sexy naked girls enjoying my cum

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Guildford

harrogate

Rugeley