FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Shamu the Killer Whale

Shamu the Killer Whale

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

They'd met before and enjoyed a little bit of kissing in the car park and even taken a walk round the darker parts by the river but this was the first time she had been to his.

She checked her address again and found a place to park further down the crowded street. Her hands shook a little and she wondered if she would be able to go through with this. He was sexy. A pocket rocket he called himself and she hoped he wasn't exagerrating as some people did. Nervously, she knocked on his door, hoping it was the right house.

He opened the door and smiled, "Hi".

"Hi" she said awkwardly.

They stood there looking at each other, eventually she had to ask, "Am I going to get invited in?".

"Oh, yes, sorry, vampire deterrent." and walked off leaving the door open.

She rolled her eyes and walked in, she didn't need to be invited in, and she certainly was no vampire. Slipping off her shoes, she put them next to a pair of green wellies. Her mind drifted back to the riverside walk and she smiled.

Curious to know more about him, she looked around. He'd told her he was a bit of tinkerer and the opened box of tools in the corner next to some newspapers backed that up. She resisted the urge to pop the screwdriver back in that was sticking up and reminded herself, it wasn't her house and he could be as messy as he wanted. She dropped her coat on a chair and looked at him.

He moved some magazines on the sofa, "Drink?"

"Water or squash please if you have any?"

He nodded and dashed into the kitchen, more nervous than she'd ever seen him. As she waited, a magazine article about Shamu the killer whale caught her eye and she was just pulling it closer when he walked in.

"Oh, sorry, yeah, I'm thinking about where to go on holiday and I've been looking at a few interesting places."

She nodded and patted the cushion next to her, "Are you going to sit down then or what? You weren't this nervous before."

Somehow she was the calmer one despite his experience and it made a change for her.

"Actually," he said, "I'd guite like to sit here."

He knelt between her feet and slowly moved her knees apart. She bit her lip and gasped.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" "

A friend is challenging me to include random things in my erotica. I think it's going to get harder as this story goes on.

"

A friend is challenging me to include random things in my erotica. I think it's going to get harder as this story goes on. "

Interested to see how this develops

By *musedforlifeMan  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Isn't that the point,for it to get harder as the story goes on?

"Isn't that the point,for it to get harder as the story goes on? "

Ba-dum...tish!

He slid his hands up her dress, thumbs catching either side and shuffled forwards. Her breath caught and she blushed as she saw him looking directly up her dress and inhaling. It was such an intimate move and she didn't know what to do. Her gaze flitted around the room and she saw an empty packet of Jaffa cakes.

"Oh, how funny, I like Jaffa Cakes too." she said nervously.

He looked up, confused, "What?"

She inclined her head, "Jaffa Cakes"

He turned, "Yes, erm, yeah I like them. Orangey and chocolatey goodness."

Confusion washed over his face.

"Sorry" she said, "I'm a little nervous, not used to my underwear getting such a close inspection."

He held her eyes for a moment, trying to gauge if she was serious. She was.

He stop up and told hold of her hand, "Come on, let's go upstairs and relax you a little."

They headed up and made it to the landing before he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. She began to relax as his palms ran down her body and pulled her firmly in toward him, "I think you're really sexy."

His directness and compliment made her blush but she smiled nonetheless.

"Oh, thank you."

She half turned, looking out of the landing window into his back garden.

Her brain, unable to cope with the compliments, noted the nettles and the pieces of wood and some round metal..."Are those oil filters?" she asked, pointing down into his garden.

He leaned over, taking the opportunity to rub himself against her, "Yep. Good spot. You like cars?"

"No, not really," she said,"I just remember seeing them at the garage when my car had its service."

He raised an eyebrow but ran with it, "Well, let's see about getting you serviced in my bedroom."

She giggled at the cheesy line, some of the tension diffused as they headed into his bedroom.

This is going to turn some twisty paths with the prompts my friends is giving me.

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

She could tell it had been quickly tidied, his computer desk in one corner, a empty toner cartridge box holding a multitude of wires. He saw her looking and looked sheepish, "Yeah sorry, didn't have time properly tidy up."

She shrugged, her own room wasn't much better after long days at work.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder, "Fancy some music?"

She nodded, "Yeah, something mellow."

He walked her to the PC not letting go as she giggled.

"You know you could just let me go and it'll be easier then to type."

She laughed as he sat on the computer chair and pulled her onto his lap, "I know, but it won't be as much fun."

The movement set the mouse into play and a picture of a duckbilled platypus bounced across the screen. She smiled, feeling like she was with an actual human being, not some one dimension picture from Fabs.

"Morcheeba okay?"

She nodded, looking at the contents of his desk - the obligatory microfibre cloth (hey, if you've ever spilled a drink near a keyboard, you know why it's an essential), the pens and a bobble-headed Groot. She flicked its head with her finger, "Geek too?"

He nodded, "Yeah, that a problem?"

"Not in the slightest" she turned and kissed him softly, starting to feel more relaxed.

He held her comfortably on his knee, strong thighs against the softness of their hips and bellies. He tasted of mint and dark chocolate, she slipped her tongue into his mouth, pressing closer as he stroked her thigh.

"Hey" he said pulling his head away, "let's do this somewhere more comfortable, like my very comfy bed..."

He winked slowly and she laughed out loud.

"Yes, let's"

The duckbilled platypus was hard to get in!

» Add a new message to this topic