FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > To a Mistress, Part 2

To a Mistress, Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icked1 OP   Man  over a year ago

lanarkshire

As I lie spread, my ass cheeks hot from the spanking, spreading, tingling heat through me, you pace around me telling me that "there might be a treat coming as Mistress is feeling very horny".

You stop and stand with a foot either side of my head, you stare down at my pulsating cock in front of you. As I gaze up in awe at the splendour of your shapely legs and the perfection of your bottom, all wrapped gently in the soft pantyhose, clinging, caressing your every inch , embracing your pussy and gently easing between your cheeks.

"I know you are thinking very naughty thoughts, bottom, but I will excuse you for now as you need to pleasure me with your tongue, do well or the consequences will be severe".

Your sumptuous bottom descends down onto my face, engulfing me in your femininity as you push down, working your clitty on my chin I flick my tongue across your wet pussy while my nose is jammed between your cheeks rubbing on your sweet bumhole.

You work yourself on my face, instructing me to pleasure you, "lick my clit, naughty bottom, suck, stick your tongue out and fuck my pussy. good slave, now kiss my ass, lick my ass, good slave, tongue out", you continue until you have sated yourself, changing the instructions as it suits you, and my cock throbs , slave heaven, instructed to stop, you just relax and sit heavily on my face, engulfing again, your leaking pussy has soaked the pantyhose and my face.

"thank you bottom , very good, time for a repeat but this time"...…..kneeling up, you grab the pantyhose in both hands , you tear them open with a huge ripping, your sweet pussy and ass are exposed between the torn pantyhose, although only briefly as you say "back to work, bottom, if you know whats good for you", as you again descend onto my face.

I work my tongue well, helping you to another climax, as again with your instruction and my own skills too, flicking your clitty, probing my tongue deep into your sweet wet pussy and in to your tight hot ass, as wave after wave floods through you until you instruct me to stop.

Remaining seated, as you are, your attentions turn to my hard cock and my big heavy balls, grasping my cock and squeezing it hard wile giving my balls a good squeeze with your other hand, my muffled groan of pleasure comes from under your ass.

Suddenly you stand up and cross the room, fetching something, calling instructions , "turn over, bottom, legs spread"

I obey immediately , face down legs apart, you stand behind me and admire your handiwork as you gaze down at my still reddened cheeks.

I lift my ass up briefly and push my engorged cock down between my legs and lie flat again.

"good slave", you say as you trample my hard cock with your nylon clad foot, crushing down, then rolling my heavy balls under your foot , making me groan in pleasure and pain. Then jamming your foot between my cheeks, teasing my asshole.

All the while talking to me, "do you like that, bottom, my feet working you over, you will be kissing them in gratitude later, spread your cheeks open",

I obey, reaching back and spreading my cheeks wide, exposing myself to you, my puckered hole feels your big toe probing in me while you continue to talk.

"You are a slut, bottom, and I think you need a good fucking, do you want it , greedy bottom wants it all right in the ass".

You take your foot away and I feel oil dribbling over my hole, and a new probing, slipping into me, getting deeper, your strapon, a replica of my own fat 7" cock, stabbing into me, as my cock drools as you pump my ass deep, the heel of the strapon working your clit bringing yourself to another orgasm. Stopping and withdrawing, my cheeks are red , my hole is on fire and my cock continues to seep juice.

"turn over slut" you instruct. I obey, you grasp my cock and jam yourself down on it, spearing yourself deep on my heavy peg as another orgasm rips through you, riding hard, as you do I cannot hold out , I release within you, flooding you , pleasuring you with my hot seed.

As your orgasm subsides, you are quick to remind me, "permission was not granted for you to cum, that was very naughty, bottom, and you will many punishments before you are forgiven".

Although as you smile to yourself, the flooding was delicious.

the end.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent

lanarkshire

thanks.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Just how I would like it. (Though in reality would have to play safe!)

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

omg thats very horny read ..i would luv to be that slave

lanarkshire

glad you enjoyed it.

By *addie bunnetMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Great stuff