FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How it all started ...

How it all started ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikingpair OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I have been inspired to have a go at writing something for this forum by the brilliant efforts of _terobs6869's 'Bringing my wife into the lifestyle' story. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so I am unashamedly going to copy (or attempt to copy) the style, but with a couple of differences: the story is totally fact-based, some name changes and the like just to preserve anonymity; I will post photos in our public gallery, which I will refer to in this true tale, partly to authenticate it but mainly to spice things up for anyone reading ...

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Cambridge

The origins of this tale go back many years. I expect that like a lot of guys on here I get an erotic thrill from posting naughty pictures of my better half, L, for the enjoyment of men (and possibly some women!) ... But it took years of flattery and persuasion to convince her that she has the looks and body that men will want to see and fantasise about. So, whilst I had managed to get L to pose for me, posting the photos was absolutely forbidden. In the end I only succeeded in sharing them because of a good male friend, R, who L in a moment of openness confided in me that she 'quite fancied' came on the scene... Here was the opportunity I had been waiting for for all those years! We were sitting on the sofa and she mentioned that R had appeared on facebook messenger, and they were exchanging a few pleasantries:

"Why don't you tease him a bit, send him one of those down-blouse photos I took the other day, with you dressed up as a secretary?' I suggested.

"No way, why would he want to see that?"

"Errrr ... haven't you noticed the way he checks you out when we're in the local? Plus he's a bloke ... plus you've got fantastic tits ... you really don't understand how men think!"

"Are you sure ?"

"Tell you what, message him to say that T has been taking a few naughty photos, would he be interested in checking them out. I will bet you the mortgage that it will be a "yes please" !!"

"OK, OK, I'll message him"

I noticed that L was looking a bit flushed, squirming a little on the sofa ... a sure sign that this was turning her on ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start looking forward to see what happens next

Cambridge

Well, my "yes please" prediction turned out to be accurate!

"Which photo should I send?"

"Like I said, it's about the tease ... start off with that down-blouse one, showing some nice cleavage ... see what sort of response you get"

"Hmmmmmm ... oh, OK"

Photograph duly posted, the reply wasn't long in coming:

"Mmmmmmm ... very nice, but nothing I haven't seen down the local ... any others?"

R was right, it was a bit tame ... with the ice broken, and having taken that first step, I had to encourage L to go further:

"OK, so he's clocked your cleavage ... but he won't have seen you in stockings flashing your panties ... how about that one next?"

Funny how once that initial barrier has been overcome things move quickly:

"OK, you mean this one?"

"Yep, that's the one, if that doesn't get his cock throbbing I don't know what will ..."

"You really think so?"

"I don't think so, I know so!!"

"OK, here we go"

L took a deep breath and hit "send" ...

You got my cock throbbing

Cambridge

The response was almost instantaneous:

"OMG!!! That is sooooo f*cking horny! More!!"

"Hey babe, how does it feel to know that just by sending a couple of photos you have got two guys lusting after you?"

Slightly red-faced, L replied:

"Hmmmm ... I never realised this could be so horny ... Do you think I should send another one?"

"Definitely ... I'm enjoying it, you're enjoying it and R is loving it ... How about that one with you undoing a few buttons of your top showing your bra?"

"Will he like that one?"

"He'll love it ... he'll be imagining what it would feel like to cup those gorgeous tits of yours, then to undo your bra and get your nipples all hard"

"Really? Gosh, men are so dirty ..." but said in a breathless, turned-on way.

"Just send it, let's see what comes back ..."

"OK, here goes ..."

Cambridge

I need to break the story for a while to dig out the relevant photos and post them ... I'll know which ones they are later.

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Great story love the pics more such a sexy lady

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Love the story but wow your pictures are superb too. What a cleavage is all I can say. Thanks for sharing x

"I need to break the story for a while to dig out the relevant photos and post them ... I'll know which ones they are later."
Look forward to hearing more. And seeing the pics. But your mate was definitely a lucky guy.

Cambridge

As you will discover as the story unfolds, it turns out that he was an exceptionally lucky guy and if L is agreeable there will be pics to prove just how lucky he was !

Cambridge

"Love the story but wow your pictures are superb too. What a cleavage is all I can say. Thanks for sharing x"

Thanks very much ... it's comments like this, and the others who have posted that make the effort feel worthwhile x

By *us-sexMan  over a year ago

eastbourne

dont stop now its getting very horny like your wife, more please,

Cambridge

"dont stop now its getting very horny like your wife, more please, "

Glad you're enjoying it ... I wanted to post the photos to catch up with the story, L has them on her laptop (maybe doesn't trust me !!) and she's out at the moment ... OK, I'll write a bit more and the photos can catch up later!

"dont stop now its getting very horny like your wife, more please,

Glad you're enjoying it ... I wanted to post the photos to catch up with the story, L has them on her laptop (maybe doesn't trust me !!) and she's out at the moment ... OK, I'll write a bit more and the photos can catch up later!"

Yes please x

Cambridge

L sent the photo with her top undone, white bra on full view, another instantaneous response:

"Crikey, that has got me so hard the cat couldn't scratch it" (R is quite a wit, which is a huge part of the attraction)

I couldn't resist teasing him:

"Ask him whether he has seen enough"

L sent the message.

"F*ck no!" was the response.

"Right, he's seen your stockings and panties, the classic upskirt view ... he's seen your bra ... what next do you think?"

L looked at me apprehensively:

"Do you think he'd like to see me take my bra off? You took one like that ..."

"I am pretty sure that he would, but you could always check" I said, with a hint of sarcasm.

"OK, OK ... I am getting it ... here goes ..."

This felt like taking things to a new level for both of us ... panties and bra felt sexy, but getting L to expose her tits to your pub mate felt different ... and bloody horny !!

"Babe, we're going to have to take a break from this soon, or I'm going to explode"

"No way, you've got me into this and I think R is going to want to see more ... I already know which ones I think he's going to want to see next."

"Yes???"

"Well, I think he might like the ones you took of me leaning forwards, tits out, nipples hard ..."

"Yes, you're not wrong there"

"Then, I thought I could draw his focus back to my panties, what about that one with my hands down my knickers?"

"Yes, he'd like that one too ..."

"And then, I thought just to finish him off, me lying on the bed, legs apart and pulling my panties to one side?"

"Oooooooh, baby ... you mane you want to show him your pussy???"

To be continued ...

Wonderfully written. Thanks for sharing. Can’t wait to see where this goes, and of course the pictures to run alongside. Brilliant.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this please keep going the pictures are fantastic such a sexy looking lady

Cambridge

"Yes ... why not? You're right, this is really horny, my pussy is throbbing .."

"OK, but before you send him any pussy pics, can we tease him a bit more first?"

"I think he'd love that one of you with your top completely undone, nipples poking through your bra, legs open showing stocking tops and see-through panties showing a hint of pubic hair and pussy"

"OK babe, I'll send that one next ... and then that similar one except with tits out and pussy more obvious through my panties ..."

"Sounds like a plan babe ... what about after that?"

As L scrolled through our photo collection on her laptop she came to one where she is lying down, tits out, skirt hitched around her waist, legs spread and a finger sliding inside her panties ...

"How about that one, as a build up to showing him my pussy?"

"Yes, but seriously, that could tip him over the edge ... just think, in the space of half an hour you have gone from being a pub friend who has inadvertently shown off a bit of cleavage and a nice round arse in jeans ... but who has only been seen in your clothes, being respectable ... to showing off your most intimate parts ... it will be like a sexual fantasy come true for him ..."

"Really?"

"Yes babe, really"

"OK, I'll ask him how he is feeling ..."

"Bloody horny ... I can't believe this is happening ... I always thought you might be a bit like this, but I never expected this !! More, more ..."

"OK babe, let's follow through with the plan, see where he's at before you get your pussy out ..."

Great account of a very sexy journey

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

Wow! And your pics are incredible too!

By *aughtyM24CoupleCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Great story so far. I can’t wait to see where this leads ????

Cambridge

L sent the next few photos, receiving more and more enthusiastic responses from R ... this was turning out to be a huge turn-on for all of us, perhaps the horniest thing for me being the way that L had moved from me gently encouraging her to show herself off to being more and more proactive ...

"OK babe, I think we shouldn't tease any more ... time to let R see some pussy shots ... it's getting late and if I know anything about men he will be wanting to read through this chat a few times, looking at the photos, and shoot a big load imagining that he is here seeing it all in the flesh"

"Mmmmmmm ... that is sooooo horny, I'm soaking wet thinking about it ... I'm going to send him a pussy pic, is that OK?"

"Yes babe, it's really horny for me for you to flaunt your pussy to him, thinking that he'll be imagining fingering it, kissing and licking it, dare I say fucking you ..."

"Oh babe .... that's soooo naughty .."

"Which pussy shot are you going to send?"

"What about this one?"

L showed me the pic she had in mind, lying on our bed, coy but sexy smile on her face, tits out, skirt around her waist, panties pushed to one side. But crucially, middle and third finger either side of her pussy lips, holding them slightly open, and showing that soaking wet pinkness that men love to see.

"Bloody hell, babe, if that doesn't get him spunking his load, nothing will ... yes, he's going to like that one"

"Babe, are you sure? It's a big step, showing my tits is one thing, but baring my pussy ..."

Her voice trailed off. My heart was pumping and my mouth felt dry, but the huge lump in my trousers told me the answer:

"Yes babe, do it ... it will be sooooo f*cking horny" ...

To be continued ...

Mmmmm

Love it that shes not shaved her pussy

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Really good story, extremely well written

Thanks for sharing your journey

Fabulous pictures btw

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Fabulous story and fabulous pics! You can tell your wife it's not only your pub mate wanking!!

Excellent and can't wait to here what happens next

Cambridge

L is with me now and we're adding the pics to go with the story !!

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

Wow!

Fantastic

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Cambridge

Well, just two photos to upload to synchronise the photos with the story, unfortunately hit the 8 photo limit for today, but will upload tomorrow ...Anyway, to continue with the story ..

So L posted the first pic that showed off her pussy, and we waited expectantly for some feedback ... it didn't take long:

"OMG, that has got to be the horniest thing I've seen, ever!!"

L, now thoroughly turned on, and in the mood for more teasing fired back:

"Does that mean you'd also like to see the one that T took where I'm spreading my glistening wet pussy open with both hands?"

"Or how about the one of me kneeling on the bed, panties held to one side and opening myself up for you?"

"There's also the one of me on my back, legs in the air, panties around my ankles. The choice is yours ..."

"All three please ... and by the way, I've got my cock out and I'm gently wanking it to the pussy pic you just sent ... sorry, but I couldn't help myself!

As L told me this latest news I felt the lump in my jeans grow even bigger ... this was exceeding my wildest expectations. To keep the momentum going, I made a naughty suggestion:

"Tell R that we're going upstairs now, with the camera and your laptop, that you're going to keep the chat going, but that T will take some more photos ... you can decide what you want to see"

"Really babe? You sure?"

But I could tell that L was keen on this idea, and I knew that whatever time R had to be up for work the next day, there was no way he was going to pass on this offer ... To be continued.

Blackpool

Even better. Thank you for adding more

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

omg more more more please

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Loving this

Cambridge

Two photos to add to bring story and photos into line: photo 8, building up to L showing her pussy to R for the first time, and photo 9 where she finally takes the plunge ... hope you all like !

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Oh we like

cheshire/Preston

Love the pictures so sexy teasing him

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Absolutely love the pics and the story. Would so love to be on the receiving end of these lol xx

Cambridge

To continue the story, L and I moved upstairs to our bedroom. L reminded me that her first job was to send the three photos she had alluded to in her last teasing message to R.

"You sure, babe? These are proper naughty pics !!"

"Yes, I'm loving showing myself off to him, my pussy hasn't been this wet in years ... and I'm going to need a seriously good seeing to afterwards, so you'll get some of the benefit ..."

This convinced me.

"OK, go for it ..."

An aside to the story: photo 10, shortly to be uploaded, is for me what this is all about. I just adore to see a woman's arousal, the flushing of the face and neck, biting the lower lip, nipples rock hard and of course, the glistening of the soaking wet, pink pussy ... This is only beaten by the thought that when turned on, the desire to show off, knowing that men's brains turn to mush, is such a power ... I would be interested to know the thoughts of anyone reading this ... does the visual side of things do it for you ?

Anyway, a short delay now while I sort out photo 10, hope you check it out and enjoy !

Great story and pics.

Cambridge

Photos 11 and 12 bring the story right up to date. With L hornier than I had seen her in years, her next message to R took my breath away:

"OK, we've been choosing the photos so far, now it's your turn to take control ... what do you want to see?"

Faster than a speeding bullet he came back:

"First, knickers off, legs spread wide and hand resting on your pussy" (photo 13)

"Second, when we've been walking my dog, have you ever noticed me oggling your arse? So, all fours, arse in the air, legs open showing your delicious pussy, ideally reaching between your legs to hold it open for me" (photo 14)

"Third, sideways view of you on all fours, arse in the air, tits hanging down so I can imagine cupping them, feeling their weight ..." (photo 15)

L considered these requests:

"Bloody hell babe, he's a dirty bastard, did you know he liked my arse so much?"

"Well, I had an idea ... "

"Well, I don't ... I'm not so sure about this ..."

"Babe, you have the most fantastic arse, and now you've got two guys telling you that, not just me ... so it must be true !?!?"

"OK, well if you're sure, here goes ..."

TBC

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Definitely need more of this story, and pictures.

By *irestormer69Man  over a year ago

Chorley

Well I'm certainly enjoying the thread

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Wow! Firstly thanks for sharing both your story and your pictures - a real pleasure in hearing your exciting adventure together!

We need to hear and see more - fabulous!!

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh - before I forget, L you're one sexy lady - T has taken some really sexy and erotic pictures! Great team work Ha!!

Cambridge

Thank you all for such lovely and encouraging comments, they are what make all the effort feel worthwhile. Speaking of which, I will write one more installment which will bring the story of our first evening of naughty fun with R to an end, followed by a taster of what is to follow ... I've hit the 8 photo upload limit so don't want to get the story too far our of synch with the pictures, but more tomorrow ...

Cambridge

Well, the response from R to his three requests was predictably fast and to the point:

"OMG, I am close to having an accident here, and I daren't touch my cock or it will explode!"

Of course, it was now L's mission to make said explosion occur ... which she duly articulated:

"OK, what's going to tip you over the edge? I want you to shoot a big load of your creamy spunk thinking about me, and the photos we've shared with you ... T will take whatever pics you want now, but you have to promise me that you'll cum over them?"

"Yes, I promise ... it's going to sound weird, but I want photos of you which show you talking to me on your laptop, concentrating on this chat, but showing your tits and pussy ... maybe the photographer can open your pussy up in one of them (your hands will be occupied with the keyboard)"

"As a final shot, I want you completely naked, not even hold-ups, legs akimbo, holding your pussy open for me, and with your laptop in the background showing this chat"

"I can then choose which photo to make me shoot"

L passed these messages on to me, and I duly set to work, photos 16, 17 and 18 respectively.

But sadly, having hit the 8 photo limit, they will have to wait until tomorrow !!

Purbeck

what a great story and for it to be pictorial as well

R has picked one of my favorite poses?

Blackpool

Excellent and a great read to go with pictures of a lovely lady

Fantastic story and very sexy pictures of a lovely lady

Kettering

Wonderful story xxx

Fantastic post!!

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Top work sir, great story telling, even better with the pictures! You can tell L there are many red bloodied men get excited by her fabulous body

Keep up the good work!

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Fabulously horny.

Pictures are thrilling too.

The words definitely add to the thrill.

Please do carry on.

Can't wait for the next installment!

By *gvdriver2Man  over a year ago

Highbridge

Bookmarking this as the best story ever written on here.

The accompanying pictures confirmation of the reality. So so horny. We can tell how proud you are of your wonderfully sexy wife.

Thanks for sharing

By *nchorMan  over a year ago

Port saint lucie

Just brilliant. Such a horny story. And such a sexy wife. You’re all so lucky to have each other to play these games.

Looking forward to the next part

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Well, the response from R to his three requests was predictably fast and to the point:

"OMG, I am close to having an accident here, and I daren't touch my cock or it will explode!"

Of course, it was now L's mission to make said explosion occur ... which she duly articulated:

"OK, what's going to tip you over the edge? I want you to shoot a big load of your creamy spunk thinking about me, and the photos we've shared with you ... T will take whatever pics you want now, but you have to promise me that you'll cum over them?"

"Yes, I promise ... it's going to sound weird, but I want photos of you which show you talking to me on your laptop, concentrating on this chat, but showing your tits and pussy ... maybe the photographer can open your pussy up in one of them (your hands will be occupied with the keyboard)"

"As a final shot, I want you completely naked, not even hold-ups, legs akimbo, holding your pussy open for me, and with your laptop in the background showing this chat"

"I can then choose which photo to make me shoot"

L passed these messages on to me, and I duly set to work, photos 16, 17 and 18 respectively.

But sadly, having hit the 8 photo limit, they will have to wait until tomorrow !! "

I've not followed a photo9 sequence so avidly in a long time. Roll on tomorrow. Pity it's not my birthday until Monday.

Cambridge

Well, so many kind and supportive comments, I thank you all for taking the time to write ... and at the risk of the story getting ahead of the photos I will add another installment now to take us to the end of the first evening of naughty fun that we shared with R, with a hint of things to come ...

Purbeck

Cambridge

So, with a raging hard-on, I took the photos requested and L sent them ... Being used to almost instant responses, there was an unusually long delay ...

"Do you think he doesn't like them?"

"No babe, the opposite, he will be taking himself in hand and flicking from photo to photo, also reading up and down the messages, checking out the other photos ... as soon as he's blasted his load he'll be messaging again"

"Crikey, that's horny ... babe, play with my pussy while I look through the chat ... I can't believe what we've done this evening, but it's been such a turn-on ..."

"Yes babe, really glad you've enjoyed it, tell me something before I slowly insert one, then two fingers inside your dripping pussy whilst licking your clit ... Would you do this again, but with a new set of photos that I can take tomorrow?"

"OMG yes babe, this is the biggest sexual thrill I have had, ever ... I can't wait ..."

"How about a slow strip tease followed by a toy show to orgasm, I think R would would love that?"

"Yes babe, but please play with me now ... I'm nearly there just thinking about it ..."

She was right ... her pussy was sopping in a way that I had never experienced before, one then two fingers slid in to an appreciative moan of pleasure ... my tongue fliking her clit saw her tremble with pleasure, bucking her hips upwards, and then the tell-tale sign of her face, neck and chest going red as she groaned her orgasm out ...

As if on cue, R came back online, telling us that he had unleashed a huge load, thanked us for our company and hoped that we could do it all again asap, but that he needed his sleep ... it was 1 am at this point and he was up at 5 am for work.

L wasn't finished:

"Babe, I need your cock now, and I will need it again before I get up for work"

Time for some expectation management ... I can usually pump away for ever (it's an age thing !) but having been kept on the edge for about 4 hours now I knew that it would be hopeless, I would be like a teenager having his first fuck:

"Babe, you do realise that as soon as I sink my cock into you, I'm going to shoot by load?"

"Don't worry babe, as soon as you get hard again, we can go again ... I want you to know how much I appreciate you for this evening"

With that I sunk my throbbing cock deep inside her soaking pussy, our mouths met, tongues exploring each other's mouths ... but predictably, and without even thrusting, the unmistakable feeling of having past the point of no return swept over me ... a few frantic thrusts, a deep groan of sheer pleasure and I unloaded my pent up load into L's pussy.

That was the end of our first night of fun with our good friend. L was rampant first thing in the morning, soon got me hard by reliving the highlights of the previous evening, and talking about how to build on them .. then proceeded to sit on my cock, those gorgeous tits swaying above my face ... it wasn't long before we both came. This was the first time in ages that we had enjoyed pre-work sex, which made me realise how much bringing in R to our sex life could improve things all round ... planting the seed for future events, which of course I will tell you about, accompanied by the photos we took, maybe some video captures too ...

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *exykitten6677Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

Such a horny story, loved it!

Wrexham

Brilliant, can't wait for more

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

Absolutely love this thread, thanks OP for sharing this sexy one with us and the photos give it an extra naughty dimension

By *terobs6869Man  over a year ago

Llandudno

Great read my friend. Thanks for the compliment at the beginning and I loved reading this. And of course I love the pics. L is sensational.

Keep up the good work

Near MK

Purbeck

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Totally addictive

By *aughtyLittleMissWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Wow!

By *aggsWoman  over a year ago

Wormit

Kind of glad my husband isn't interested in sex

cheshire/Preston

Such a good story thanks for shareing got my cock hard too can’t wait to read the next part and see the pictures

By *carlett200Woman  over a year ago

middle of somewhere

Wow looking forward to more x

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Wow loving this, instant hard on.

Perfect having the pics to go with the story.

Think I may be taking a grip looking at them again

Lincoln

Cambridge

Just about to add photos 16, 17 and 18 ... these were at R's request as the photos he wanted to 'help' him shoot his load before getting some kip ... Then, if there seems to be any appetite for a continuation I will tell the story of our second messaging session with R, which lead soon afterwards to the fulfillment of a long-held fantasy of mine, which was to have another guy join us to take photos of L, then of L and me, then me take photos of L and the other guy, getting steadily raunchier ...

By *untanedMan  over a year ago

COVENTRY

Thanks for sharing your experience, makes it all the better with the pictures of your gorgeus wife to compliment it.

Cambridge

Well, following on from our evening of messaging and photos fun with R, our sex life was back to how it was just after we first got together ... we were both insatiable, and of course, R featured heavily in our sex:

"Babe, what would you do if R was here now?" I would ask, as she bounced up and down on my cock.

"I'd beckon him over, take his cock out and slurp on it, taking him deep into my mouth as I grind my pussy on to your cock, babe ..."

"But babe, that would just tip me over the edge, I'd be filling you with my cum in no time ..."

"That's ok babe, as soon as you shot your load I'd take R's cock out of my mouth, smile sweetly at him, and invite him in for some sloppy seconds ..."

"OMG, Uh, uh, aaaaarrrgghhhh ... that was me done, another creamy load escaping my cock at the thought of R fucking L and depositing yet another load into her already soaking pussy ..."

After we had both come down, had a kiss and a cuddle, I took my opportunity:

"So, what next?"

"Don't you remember? You were going to take some more photos for us to share with R ... I've been thinking about them, what I will wear, how I'll pose, getting my toys out ..."

"Ooooohh babe, be careful, too much talk like that and I'm going to need you again ..."

"Suits me ..."

"No, let's wait until after the photoshoot, we'll both be gagging for it, and we'll be ready next time R appears online with something to share with him"

"OK, shall I get changed then?"

"Mmmmmmm .... there's no time like the present .."

TBC

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh yes - it's got you both so horny, fantastic!! Love to hear more!

Fabulous pictures, would get anyone to shot their load - I'm sure a few already have!!

More

Blackpool

Oh do please continue. One of the best 'photo stories' I have seen

Cambridge

"Well, what I'm thinking is that last time I was in white bra, beige hold-ups, white panties, with my white top and black secretary skirt, all very innocent-looking ... what do you think to these black, slightly see-through panties with the white lacy edging for a start?"

"Yep, he'll like those, as do I"

"You like me in all my knickers, even plain old white cottons ones"

She was right there, I love the tease of thinking about what is behind even the most basic underwear

"Together with black hold-ups, the same black skirt, and a black bra"

"So a sort of black look this time?" I could help saying, to be helpful.

"Yes, do you think he'll like it?"

"Babe, he would like you dressed in a potato sack, never mind that lot ... it's a yes from me"

"OK, I'll go and get changed, get ready with the camera"

I felt the beginning of an erection as she disappeared to get changed, I was learning that with the right encouragement this would only get more and more horny as I clicked away ... Eventually she called me to come upstairs:

"How do I look, babe?"

"Bloody stunning, you must know that"

"Well, maybe, but it's always nice to hear ... Anyway, how do you want me?"

"Just a really tame one to start, how about kneeling on the bed, hands on your hips, nice smile? Something that hints at the naughtiness to come, but doesn't show too much"

"Like this?"

Click (photo 19)

"Perfect"

L then leant back, legs slightly apart, skirt riding up and panties now on show.

Click (photo 20)

"Mmmmm, R is going to like that one, full of hidden promise ..."

L adjusted her panties very subtly, to show just a bit of outer lip and pussy hair.

Click (photo 21)

"Babe, I love it when you do things like that, you know R will love that don't you?"

L smiled back at me "Yes, babe, I am getting the hang of this, starting to know what you guys enjoy ..." And with that, her right hand disappeared inside her panties, complemented by a rather naughty, come and get me boys smile.

Click (photo 22)

"God, this is starting to really turn me on again ... do you think R would like some of me using my pink toy in various ways?"

"Definitely babe, plus when you are messaging him you can tell him that you were pretending that it was his cock that you were squeezing with your cleavage, or sucking, or pushing deep inside your pussy ..."

"Babe!! You are soooo naughty, but you haven't said anything I haven't already thought of doing", said with a reddening face ...

TBC after I've uploaded the photos ...

By *aughty or nice 69Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Superb story! Had me rock hard reading it! Well done!

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

Loving this

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Wow very hot

Cambridge

And with that, L leaned over, opened the top draw of the bedside cabinet and pulled out her pink dildo. This could get seriously horny, I thought to myself as she placed the toy between her breasts, and her other hand strayed onto her panties, whilst looking up at me with that expression that screams "I'm horny !!!"

Click (photo 23)

Planting a seed that if you read future installments you will find grew into reality, I said:

"How would that feel if it was R's cock between your tits instead of your toy?"

The slightly breathless, flustered reply came back "Very, very horny babe", and rubbing the toy up and down her cleavage, she showed me exactly what she would do given the chance ...

"What else would you do with it, after wanking his cock between your tits?"

"Well, that's easy ... I would kneel up, level with his cock, and run my tongue all over his knob, tasting his precum, before taking it deep into my mouth ..."

"Show me, with the toy ..."

Click (photo 24)

"I hope R has good self-control, because he wouldn't last long under that onslaught otherwise ..."

L mused: "No, I guess not, but hey, it wouldn't be the end of the world if he unleashed a load of his creamy spunk into my mouth, would it babe?"

"No, it wouldn't, and with your talents you would soon bring his cock back to life ..."

"Babe, my pussy is on fire ... can we move the photoshoot on please ... I need to fill my pussy with something, ideally your cock, but I guess you still need to more photos?"

It was my turn to tease L:

"Oh yes, indeed ... this is going to take quite a while, babe ... first I want a photo of you teasing your panties to one side with your toy, so that one of your lips is exposed ... But first I think it's time to lose the bra"

Click (photo 25)

"Oh God, I'm dripping babe ..."

"Don't worry, over the next few shots you'll get to fill your pussy with your toy ... But for now, gently ease it inside, halfway"

With a wanton look, L did as asked.

Click (photo 26)

... TBC tomorrow, we will have hit the photo limit for today ...

Masked and Distant

Great read got me swelling.

Off to look at your pics now

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Great read got me swelling.

Off to look at your pics now "

Me too!

By *allish blokeMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Would so love to be there at one of your photo shoots

Cambridge

I've just brought the photos up to date with the story and so it's time to add another installment or two today ...

L continued to slowly insert her toy into her pussy, with me clicking away capturing the action, until it was fully embedded inside her.

"What would R like to see next, when we share these photos with him?"

"If he's as dirty as I am, he'd like a shot of you just after removing the toy, which will leave your pussy gaping and wet, and for some added spice, put the toy in your mouth ..."

"You mean so that I can tell him that I was imagining him fucking me, and then asking him to pull out so that I can suck his cock and taste myself on him?"

That's my girl, she's really getting into the spirit of this now, I thought to myself ....

"Yes, that's right babe, those words together with that photo will really get him going.

Click (photo 27)

Emboldened that her suggestion had met with my enthusiastic approval, L's next idea took my breath away:

"What if I got my other toy out, then I could put that one in my pussy and suck on the one I've just been using ... and tell R that I was imagining sucking his cock while you fuck me, then swapping over ..."

"Fuck me, yes !!"

I clicked away as she proceeded to slip off her panties, getting her other toy out (photo 28), contemplated what she was about to do, legs spread and pussy glistening (photo 29) and then, with a groan of sheer pleasure, sank the toy as far as it would go, deep into her pussy whilst taking her other toy in her mouth.

Now, lost in a world of her own, orgasm approaching, I decided to 'help out' whilst keeping the photos coming, first a gentle squeeze of her tits (photo 30), then suggesting that it was R's turn to fuck her causing a swapping of her toys, playing with her clit (photo 31) as she plunged the toy in and out ... it wasn't long before her whole body shook and convulsed, all captured on camera (photo 32).

She lay there for a few minutes in post-orgasm bliss, but a photographer's work is never done:

"Babe, that was awesome, but can we finish off with some really naughty pics, which I know will get R spunking again when you share them ?"

"First I want you to see how many fingers you can put inside your pussy"

One, two, then three finger duly inserted, photos 33, 34 and 35.

"He will also want to see how wet all of this action has made your pussy, can you do that for me?"

"Mmmmmmmm, yes"

And she did, opening up her pussy as much as possible ...

"If R had just come inside me, would me displaying myself like this get him hard again do you think?"

"Definitely babe, maybe we'll have to find out for sure at some point ..."

"Really babe? Would you like that?"

"Hmmmmm ... I don't honestly know ... my mind is screaming yes, it would be very, very horny to see him fucking you, spunking inside you, and then to have you tease him back to hardness and go again ... but we've never done anything like this, I might feel jealous, overwhelmed ..."

"Well, how about we share these photos with him, and then suggest an evening but with no pressure, no promises ... see how it goes?" she said.

"Mmmmmmm ... I like the sound of that ...

TBC once the photos have caught up.

Blackpool

The latest pictures? Absolutely brilliant

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

Wow!

cheshire/Preston

Keep going enjoying this

Purbeck

mmmmmm

Near MK

Masked and Distant

Just stunning.

Story telling and pics.

God I want to be between those thighs

Wrexham

Absolutely fantastic story, I eagerly await the next instalment

Cambridge

The remaining photos shortly to be uploaded... Sorry for the delay

"The remaining photos shortly to be uploaded... Sorry for the delay "

No need to apologise. We just hope there are more stories to follow!

Cambridge

OK, well L just uploaded those last photos and she's keen that I write the next installment, so here goes ...

Armed with the results of the photoshoot I've been telling you about, the next evening when R appeared online was another highly charged and erotic experience. L and I retired to bed to exchange messages, and suffice to say, he loved it even more than the first time, the pictures as you know had gone up a few notches in rudeness, and together with the references to the toys being substitutes for his and my cock, it wasn't too long before he was telling L that he was going to need to jerk off.

"Babe, ask him to take a picture of his spunk, but with whichever picture got him over the line showing on his laptop in the background"

"Ooooohhh, that's horny, OK"

R duly complied, with a predictable effect on L. However, the messaging and photo sending, as seems to be the case with this sort of thing, was starting to feel a bit samey:

"Babe, I'm enjoying you flaunting yourself to R, don't get me wrong, but I'm getting a bit bored of this endless messaging ... What do you think to the idea of inviting him over one evening?"

"Ooooh babe, that's exciting, but we will have to think about our limits, what shall we tell him?

"How about we tell him that it will just be some sexy fun, nothing guaranteed, no full sex between R and you, but anything else is possible ... also, because it was photos that got us where we are now, how about you suggest that T will take photos of you and R together ... starting off tame, but eventually not too different to the ones he's already seen .. I mean, after all, he's seen all your lady bits, he's seen you playing with your toys ... the only difference is that he will be seeing it for real, in the flesh so to speak"

"OMG, that sounds so fucking horny .."

Before L had time to overthink this idea, I urged her to bite the bullet, send the invitation and the photoshoot idea to R:

"Are you guys serious?"

"Yes, R, we are ... this will be seriously horny for us, and we hope it will be for you, too ... We've been shagging like rabbits since we've been doing this with you, this will improve that ... so why not?"

"Definitely ... when?"

"Well, we're not doing anything on Saturday evening, you could meet T down the local while I get dressed up for you both ..."

"Fuck yes, I'm in!!"

R is a bit of a techie, and immediately started going on about bringing his digital SLR and memory cards, tripod, lighting ...

"OK, babe, I'm zoning out and getting some kip, roll on Saturday!"

L exchanged a few more messages with R, before snuggling with me and talking excitedly about what might happen on Saturday .. TBC

By *allish blokeMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Loving the new story x wonder who R is

Masked and Distant

Woohoo looking forward to more.

"Loving the new story x wonder who R is "

He's a very lucky man!

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

By *ragonwalesMan  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Fantastic story telling and thanks for sharing the visual pictures to go with the story. Can't wait to find out about the next instalments

Loving this.

By *aughtyM24CoupleCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Great story. Loving the pics that accompany ????

Cambridge

Now, L and I have discussed sharing the next part of the story, which involves pictures of L and R, also L and T, but mainly L and R. Because we don't have the consent of R to share photos which include him, even with face blanked out, there will be no photos to accompany the next part of the tale ... that's the bad news out of the way ... However, the good news is that we all met up for some naughty fun on a number of occasions, and on one of those I fulfilled a long-held fantasy, which is for another man to take naughty pictures of L for me to enjoy later. Because these photos are only of L, there is no problem with sharing them, indeed, L has actually posted one or two of them on our public profile ! So when I reach that part of our tale, the photos will resume.

But for now, we have compromised on me just telling the story of our first evening of fun involving the three of us ...

Cambridge

So, L and I were in a permanent state of semi-arousal in the days leading up to the Saturday that we had invited R to join us. I would get aroused just talking about what L would wear, what did she want us all to do, what would our boundaries be ... and of course, the online chatting between R and L got steamier as ideas were tossed around.

Well, eventually the Saturday arrived and we agreed between us that the best course of action would be for me to meet R on my own down the local, for a couple of nerve-settling pints, while L pampered herself and got dressed to impress. She told me later that she got really horny just thinking about what to wear, choosing her stockings, heels, which panties and bra ... and also thinking about all of the deliciously naughty things we were all going to do.

Meanwhile, I met up with R in the village pub. It is a small pub full of people we all know, and so there was no possibility of our chat focusing on the evening ahead. Rather, R babbled on about his digital camera, I babbled on about the pretext for the visit, which was for him to check out my recently installed home cinema room ... I noticed that he was unusually nervous, gulping his pints down far faster than usual (which is pretty fast, I am a comparative lightweight!) Well, the moment soon arrived, it's now or never:

"OK, R, drink up and let's head over to mine so you can check out my home cinema set-up" said in a nice loud voice so that others in the pub would be fooled .. it's funny how the guilty assume that the rest of the world will somehow know their business!

As we made the short journey back to the house, R confided in me that he had been struggling to concentrate at work all week, thinking about the forthcoming Saturday. Also that he was feeling incredibly nervous ... I reassured him that we were all in this together, it would just be a bit of fun, and that all he had to do was say and we could just get dressed, go downstairs, drink wine and watch Match of the Day ... I also explained that we had st some boundaries, which he completely accepted and understood ... more on that later !

On opening the front door, I called up to L:

"Ready for us, babe?"

"Yes, I'm in the home cinema room, I've brought up a couple of bottles of wine and three glasses"

We headed up there, entered the room, and saw what L had decided to wear for us ... TBC

hurray for more!

Andover

Cambridge

Actually, it turns out that there is one photo with just L on, showing what she decided to wear, which I will post shortly (photo 36) ... be warned, it is very tame!

What you will see is L wearing a tight white top, barely hiding a torquoise bra (especially as the top conveniently opens between a pair of the fasteners !), nervously sipping from her glass of wine ... short black skirt, beige hold-ups and blue heels ... what you won't see is her lilac knickers with a decidedly moist-looking gusset

Love this and especially like it as it's re telling actual events

Blackpool

An excellent picture tame or not of the lovely lady x

Cambridge

So, R's face was a picture as he took in the sight before him ... and mine wasn't too far behind ... this was REALLY horny, but how to move things along?

"R, what we were thinking is that it might be fun for you and L to get cosy together, while I take some photos of the two of you, does that sound ok?"

"Errrr, yes, I think so, let me show you how to use my camera" he stammered.

Lesson completed, he joined L on the quilt, and gave her a peck on the cheek, telling her how beautiful and sexy she looked.

"OK R, put your arm around her shoulders and look towards her"

Click ...

"Now L, can you raise your left leg a little to show some stocking top"

Click ...

"A bit more so that we can see your panties"

Click and OMG ... tight lilac panties stretched across what was already clearly a very wet and turned-on pussy, which I saw R furtively glancing down at ...

"OK R, let your hand wander downwards, so that it is resting on L's left breast" (he was sitting to L's right, with his left arm around her).

Click ! And R's face was a picture of lustful enjoyment as he finally got to feel the swell of L's wonderful tits ... Whilst for L, it was plain to see that she was incredibly turned-on ...

"L, it might be nice if you were to put your right hand on the top of R's leg, so that it just grazes that rather obvious bulge that has appeared in his jeans"

Click, and a look from L that said "Crikey babe, I think R is a big boy down there!"

"OK R, now I want you to unbutton a few of those fasteners, let's get those beautiful tits on show"

A few photos followed, first of R undoing L's top and her tits encased in her bra, then slipping the straps off her shoulders whilst gently nuzzling her neck, the undoing her bra at the back, before finally replacing his left hand on the swell of her right breast ...

Click as he finally moved his hand inside L's bra, to feel her swollen, turned on nipple ...

"OK R, time for the top and the bra to come off, and I want you to feast your eyes on L's tits, that will make for a really horny shot"

Click, as he did just that.

"Now, have a nice play with them, aren't they great ... also, feel free to kiss, you two ..."

As I continued to take photos, I felt increasingly aroused as I witnessed R playing with L's tits with obvious enjoyment, L with no directing from me was snogging R, whilst clearly checking out his hard cock through his jeans ... this was f*cking horny !! It was also noticeable how L's legs had parted further, causing her skirt to ride up even more so that her panties were fully exposed ...

"R, how about casually resting your hand on the top of L's leg, and then let it slowly wander up to her panties?" I helpfully suggested. He was quick to follow this instruction, and L let out a low moan as first his hand moved to the join of panties and bare inner thigh, and then completed the journey to feel her pussy through her knickers.

Click, click and more clicking as this very horny sequence evolved, the two of them snogging as one hand continued to play with a breast whilst the other was discovering the delights of L's pussy.

TBC

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Wow both pics and story have me rock hard

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Brilliant !!!!!

Masked and Distant

Fabulous. More needed soon

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing do well written and with the photos to go with it brilliant. Can't wait to hear the next sexy instalment

Near MK

Right here, right now!

Wrexham

Love this story, keep going please

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Cambridge

Thanks once again for all the supportive messages, and the encouragement to keep writing ... so I will!!

With her top and bra now discarded, and R's hand making its way to L's panties, this was becoming seriously horny ... now,my next instruction felt like a big step, but as I thought about it I got that strange feeling: a mixture of heart-pounding lust, slightly sick feeling, a bit of jealousy thrown in but a cock that said this needs to happen ... Plenty of people reading this who have shared their wives or partners will know this feeling, and it's a very powerful one that feels addictive, something you need at least from time to time.

"OK, R, I want you to now slide you hand inside L's panties, and let me know what you find ..."

L groaned, just at the thought of what was about to happen ... then R did as asked, going in from the side of her panties, first of all encountering a neatly trimmed bush, but then a pair of soaking wet pussy lips ... soliciting another deep groan of pleasure from L.

"She's bloody dripping, mate", he told me, my cock throbbing like never before. All of this was being caught on camera, but I knew how to spice these photos up even more ...

"R, it would be even better if you could slowly reveal L's pussy, start pulling her panties to one side please"

This he did, showing one of her lips, then her open and sticky hole.

"Now please run your finger between her lips, and gently insert it"

With me clicking away, and L writhing with pleasure, I witnessed for the first time another man playing with L's pussy ... God, it was so horny, but ever the professional:

"OK, now pull those panties right to the side, to fully expose her pussy, whilst playing with her tits with your other hand, and snogging too .."

I would love to share these photos, they are some of the horniest shots I have ever taken, sexual, sensual, intimate ...

My final request from behind the camera:

"OK, L, lay down on your back, legs in the air, I want a nice sequence of R slowly pulling your panties off"

Click, click and a comedy moment as R finally liberated L from her panties and took a deep sniff of them, before throwing them towards me ...

It was now time to put the camera down for a while, and do something I had fantasised about for a very long time: have L sit between us, one leg on each of our laps, giving free access to her tits and pussy ... she rose to the occasion, little moans of pleasure at the sheer naughtiness of taking it in turns to snog us, having both of us suck and fondle a breast each, of my hand wandering down to her pussy only to find that R's had beaten it, and that he had inserted one of his fingers insider her (I should have guessed that had happened from the extra load groan she made) ... No matter, another thing I wanted to have L experience was two guys fingering her pussy at the same time, and feeling my mate's finger deep insider her pussy as my own finger made that journey was another highlight of my evening, as L wriggled to accommodate us ...

TBC

Masked and Distant

Horny story

So good so horny love it

Near MK

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *arry4466Man  over a year ago

banbury

Lincoln

"Thanks once again for all the supportive messages, and the encouragement to keep writing ... so I will!!

With her top and bra now discarded, and R's hand making its way to L's panties, this was becoming seriously horny ... now,my next instruction felt like a big step, but as I thought about it I got that strange feeling: a mixture of heart-pounding lust, slightly sick feeling, a bit of jealousy thrown in but a cock that said this needs to happen ... Plenty of people reading this who have shared their wives or partners will know this feeling, and it's a very powerful one that feels addictive, something you need at least from time to time.

"OK, R, I want you to now slide you hand inside L's panties, and let me know what you find ..."

L groaned, just at the thought of what was about to happen ... then R did as asked, going in from the side of her panties, first of all encountering a neatly trimmed bush, but then a pair of soaking wet pussy lips ... soliciting another deep groan of pleasure from L.

"She's bloody dripping, mate", he told me, my cock throbbing like never before. All of this was being caught on camera, but I knew how to spice these photos up even more ...

"R, it would be even better if you could slowly reveal L's pussy, start pulling her panties to one side please"

This he did, showing one of her lips, then her open and sticky hole.

"Now please run your finger between her lips, and gently insert it"

With me clicking away, and L writhing with pleasure, I witnessed for the first time another man playing with L's pussy ... God, it was so horny, but ever the professional:

"OK, now pull those panties right to the side, to fully expose her pussy, whilst playing with her tits with your other hand, and snogging too .."

I would love to share these photos, they are some of the horniest shots I have ever taken, sexual, sensual, intimate ...

My final request from behind the camera:

"OK, L, lay down on your back, legs in the air, I want a nice sequence of R slowly pulling your panties off"

Click, click and a comedy moment as R finally liberated L from her panties and took a deep sniff of them, before throwing them towards me ...

It was now time to put the camera down for a while, and do something I had fantasised about for a very long time: have L sit between us, one leg on each of our laps, giving free access to her tits and pussy ... she rose to the occasion, little moans of pleasure at the sheer naughtiness of taking it in turns to snog us, having both of us suck and fondle a breast each, of my hand wandering down to her pussy only to find that R's had beaten it, and that he had inserted one of his fingers insider her (I should have guessed that had happened from the extra load groan she made) ... No matter, another thing I wanted to have L experience was two guys fingering her pussy at the same time, and feeling my mate's finger deep insider her pussy as my own finger made that journey was another highlight of my evening, as L wriggled to accommodate us ...

TBC"

omfg

Purbeck

mmmmm horny

cheshire/Preston

Oh yes tell him to fuck her

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

More soon please cant wait to find out what he was told to do next

By *urreySunSeekersCouple  over a year ago

Camberley

Wow such a great story and very well written.

Does remind me of the first time I saw my wife being fucked by another man. Dont think I ever could of been as patient as you!!

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Wrexham

More please, such a great story

Cambridge

Once again, many thanks for all the great feedback, now to continue with the story!

As R and I were fingering L, one of her hands was stroking my cock through my jeans. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that her other hand had moved up to where a very noticeable bulge had appeared in R's jeans ... here was the chance to move things along !! I waited for a few minutes, allowing L's passion to grow so that when the time was right, it would be easy to suggest to her that it might be nice to undress R and have a play with his cock ...

"Mmmmmm, baby ... I am so wet and so horny, I would love to do that, but didn't we say that this was just about taking some photos with R and maybe him having a little play with me?"

"Yes babe, but if it feels right then why not? I'm up for it, and I'm not hearing any objections from R ..."

With a look of sheer lust on her face L stood up and undid the buttons of R's shirt before removing it. I stood up and grabbed the camera, I wanted to be able to relive these heart-poundingly horny moments over and over again. She then pushed R to the floor so that he was lying down and straddled him, grinding her wet pussy on the bulge in his jeans whilst snogging him, her tits hanging down for him to play with.

"Slutty looks towards the camera always appreciated, babe"

Click, sideways on to show tongues intermingling, swollen nipples being played with. Click, as I moved round to get the rear view, L's glistening pussy on view with her legs splayed as she was straddling R.

"OK babe, I'd now like a sequence of you removing R's jeans, then his boxers and taking his cock out.

My heart was in my mouth as L eased R's jeans down his rugby-player legs, then teased him by stroking and squeezing his cock through his boxers, before encouraging R to raise his hips so that she could slowly ease his boxers down.

It was incredibly horny to see the look on L's face as R's manhood was slowly revealed: at least 7 inches of rock hard, throbbing cock, decent girth and with a bulbous knob which looked like it would benefit from L's oral skills shortly. No need for any more direction from me, L was in her element as she played to the camera, first fingertips gently grazing R's cock, making it twitch and jump ... then looking directly into the camera whilst wrapping her dainty fingers around his cock, and gently wanking it ... With the camera clicking away, it wasn't long before L did what she loves to do ... first moving her tongue over R's knob to lick off the precum, then teasing him by running the tip of her tongue all the way from his balls up to his knob ... before engulfing as much of his cock as possible inside her mouth ... The look of sheer bliss on R's face as L's head bobbed up and down was a sight to behold, as were the lusty, slutty looks she kept giving to the camera as she slurped away. It wasn't long before I felt the need to join in, so quickly stripped off and lay down next to R so that L could take it in turns to wank one cock whilst sucking on the other ... It was at this point that R needed to nip to the toilet, and L and I had the chance for a quick check on how we were feeling.

"You enjoying yourself, babe?"

"Can't you tell? When have I ever been this wet?" she said, grabbing my hand and pressing it onto her pussy.

"And you know what? When I was straddling him and you were taking pics, do you know what he was whispering to me in between snogs?"

"No?"

"Well, he kept saying how gorgeous I am, and how much he would like to fuck me ..."

"Really, babe? And errrrr ... how do you feel about that?"

Now, this was one of our boundaries that we had set earlier, but for some reason, in the heat of the moment, my feeling was that this was something I needed to experience. But L wasn't to know that.

"Hmmmm, not sure babe, we did say we wouldn't do that, but ...". Her voice trailed away ...

"Babe, I don't mind if you want to fuck him, I'll find it really horny, but it's your call ... but you'd better decide quickly, he'll be back from the loo any time now ... Imagine the look on his face when we announce that we have decided he can fuck you"

I said, hoping to tip L over the edge and abandon our boundaries.

TBC

Kettering

Incredibly horny story... love it..

By *ighorn2006Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

OMG what a fantastic story and I'm loving how its written

Cambridge

But before we could resolve the 'to fuck, or not to fuck' question, R reappeared. Oh dear, what next? Luckily R came up with an answer of his own:

"L has been giving me fantastic head, how about I return the favour?"

So L reclined on the quilt, legs spread, pussy inviting R's tongue and lips to explore. He soon had L writhing with pleasure as he first of all gently ran his tongue over the top of her mound, and then spent time kissing her inner thighs ... and then slowly moving up to run his tongue over her lips, which I noticed were swollen and engorged with her arousal. A few photos later, R was plunging his tongue deep inside L's pussy, fingers working her clit, and knowing how much she enjoys kissing I joined in, playing with her tits whilst snogging her ... there is something deeply arousing about carrying out a tender and intimate act such as kissing whilst another guy is feasting on your partner's pussy ... for a start, her moans of arousal and shallow breathing all become apparent in the kissing, such a turn on ...

It wasn't long before L was moaning and writhing as her climax swept through her body ... time to top up the wine, while L got her composure back.

"Babe, I need you to fuck me now, but do you know what I've always wanted to try?"

"No, what's that?"

"I want you to fuck me doggy style while I suck R off"

It took R and I about a nanosecond to agree to this proposal, L assumed the position, and with a joyful thrust I was embedded deep inside L's pussy, while R wasted no time in presenting his engorged cock to her mouth. With all of the stimulation and the build-up, plus the sight of my beautiful lady sucking on R's cock, it wasn't long before I reached the point of no return ... With a groan of complete satisfaction, spurt after spurt of cum filled L's pussy. L continued to pleasure R with her mouth while I withdrew.

Noticing that we had finished the wine, I decided to go downstairs to obtain further refreshments, leaving L and R alone ... and this lead to an unexpected thrill. I noticed that my cock was starting to harden again, purely at the thought of what they were doing upstairs, and not being there, not being able to exert any control. Feeling the need to prolong this exquisite torture I deliberately took a good 10 minutes of pottering around downstairs, feeling hornier by the minute. Eventually I thought that my absence might become too obvious, so it was time to return upstairs. R and L were cuddling up, he was gently fondling a breast, her hand was stroking his still-hard cock.

"Sorry, but I need the loo again ... I'll give you both some time to talk" said R, as he rose to his feet.

My mind was in a whirl. What had been going on during those 10 minutes?

TBC

Right here, right now!

Masked and Distant

Wow come on I need to know

By *corpio67Man  over a year ago

hillingdon

By *kbloke_11Man  over a year ago

Hockley

By *ildwandersMan  over a year ago

saltburn by the sea

Just found this story and read it from the start. Amazing. Got me so I now have to have a good wank.

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Wrexham

Did she or didn't she, can't wait to find out

Purbeck

mmmmmm

Near MK

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

fantastic

Lincoln

Andover

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Great story