FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bringing my wife into the lifestyle... Pt 7

Bringing my wife into the lifestyle... Pt 7

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *terobs6869 OP   Man  over a year ago

Llandudno

on we go...

If you want to go back to the start of the story, the links are below.

Pt 1

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/856618

Pt 2

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/858670

Pt 3

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/860928

Pt 4

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/863256

Pt 5

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/865962

Pt 6

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/867670

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Llandudno

"Are you being serious?" I asked her. "On a Sunday afternoon?"

"I didn't know you were religious" she replied.

"Ha, ha. You know what I mean. It's just a bit of a funny time, that's all. Why tomorrow afternoon and not tomorrow night or another night in the week. What's the rush?"

"He's only here tomorrow. He's staying in a hotel in Llandudno because he has a meeting here on Monday"

"Who is?"

"Andrew"

The thought of her wanting to fuck the same guy again so quickly was a bit more than I was ready to cope with. That signalled the possibility of it developing into more than just sex. But I didn't get why he had come over this way tonight, only to come back tomorrow.

She saw the confusion on my face and explained.

"It's a different Andrew... Andy"

"Oh. Who's this guy then?"

"He messaged me on Fab. Said that he loved my pics and was staying here on business this weekend and would I like to meet him"

She continued. "We ended up chatting on Kik. I didn't commit to anything with him, because I wanted to see how I felt after tonight. But I just messaged him and he is still looking for someone for tomorrow"

"I see. Why tomorrow afternoon though? Why not tomorrow night or even tomorrow evening?"

"Well I suspect it may last until tomorrow evening... But no, he has this big meeting first thing on Monday and I have school too. So Sunday night is not great"

"Where's he from?"

"Down south somewhere. Near Cambridge"

And then, as if to add some kind of justification to explain her wish to meet him, she added "He seems like a nice guy. He likes older women"

What?!

"Hang on, how old is he?"

"28"

"28! I thought you were looking for someone your age or a little older?"

"I was. I am. But that was mainly for my first meet. Andy sent me a message midweek, after I had sifted through all that initial flood of messages... '

"And you were obviously interested..."

"Well, yes"

"Any reason in particular? Or don't I want to know"

I could see that she was wrestling with the decision over whether to answer me or not.

"I don't know...  I don't know whether you do or not. Yes, he's quite fit, in good shape, I mean, if that's what you're hinting at"

"OK, and that appeals?"

She shrugged. I think she was a bit embarrassed. Like I was accusing her of doing something a little bit creepy. I wasn't. How could I be, Chloe was even younger than this guy. Any guilt on her part was purely self-generated. I was genuinely just curious.

I had wondered if she would develop a type, a particular kind of guy she would go for, or whether she would be eclectic in her tastes.

And so, naturally, upon hearing about Andy's age, I wondered if young, well built guys were going to be her thing, her type.

"I don't know yet" she said "I guess I'll find out" her tone was a little defensive. She went on the counter attack

"Don't tell me that you wouldn't like some young fit twenty something girl to fuck"

It was another of those 'well, actually...' moments, but of course I let it pass without comment.

She saw the chance to deflect attention from her and her proposed tryst, to me.

"So" she said "you're going to set up a profile now then, I suppose. What age are you looking for?"

Should I tell her? What if she wanted to see it? I suppose that would be OK now. She was off and running. Well into the swing of things, no pun intended.

And she would be looking at my profile through her account. She wouldn't know that I had messaged Chloe, or Beth for that matter.

I couldn't see any harm in being open with her. Well, partially.

"I already have" I replied. "I did it a couple of days ago, when it was obvious that you were going to go ahead with meeting people. And I don't know what I'm looking for. I haven't really looked into it all properly yet"

Her response was completely neutral. Which was fine with me. I wasn't expecting her to be excited that we were both going to be playing. It wasn't ever going to be a shared hobby. More like something that we coincidentally both did. But at least she wasn't obviously prickly about it.

"Oh, OK. Well you'll have to tell me your username so I don't chat you up"

She didn't ask me if I had pictures or anything. I guess she was just accepting it, without thinking about it too much.

I told her my username though and later that night I noticed that 'someone from Llandudno' had looked at my profile and I wondered if it was her.

Returning to the subject of 'Andy', I felt I couldn't say no to her, so I asked her about the plans.

"What time are you meeting him? And where? And I suppose you want me to take you again and wait for you" 

Was she going to send me pictures and videos again? We hadn't talked about that yet. But as it turned out, that question would have to wait.

"Three o'clock, in the bar of his hotel. I don't need you to take me though."

She paused again, hesitating, like she always did when she had something to reveal and she wasn't sure how I would take it.

"I'm not going straight to his hotel. I'm going somewhere else first, for two o'clock... to meet Karen. She's coming too..."

By *ake my breath awayCouple  over a year ago

Rotherham

Omg 3some

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Brilliant

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

keeps getting better

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Thing are getting hotter and hotter

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

Oh what is Karen leading her into xx

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Outstanding,brilliantly written.

By *imerickboyMan  over a year ago

city

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Gets more intriguing

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Wonderful twist I think this will lead to the two of them with more than just one guy fucking them.

Keep going can’t wait to hear more

By *kbloke_11Man  over a year ago

Hockley

[Removed by poster at 12/04/19 09:23:19]

By *kbloke_11Man  over a year ago

Hockley

Panic over, ppt4 found!

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh it's heating up - lots of naughtyness!!

Another great instalment with a great twist

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Another great instalment with a great twist "
great great story more please thanks great

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow living this more with each instalment

By *addington57Man  over a year ago

Somerset

Hmmmm 50 shades of sexy story's can't wait for next instalment a bloody good read

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

I'm running out of words to describe this epic!

Loving this

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Dont stop

Llandudno

Of course she is...

It appeared that Karen was taking her role as my wife's sexual mentor very seriously. Although I would have thought that she would have waited a little longer before introducing her to threesomes, of whatever flavour.

But then I suppose my wife had already had sex with Karen, twice, and had sex with another man. So, in terms of the individual components of this little grouping, there was nothing new for her. It was just going to be a different dynamic from the 'one on ones' she had experienced so far.

How long had Karen had this planned for, I wondered.

"I presume this is all her idea" I said.

"Not at all, I asked her" my wife replied, to my surprise.

She explained "to be honest I was a little bit reticent about meeting up with Andy. I mean, why would he be interested in this...?"

She gestured towards her body, dismissively. She was, like so many other women, neurotic about her looks and her physique, her negative body image a result of all the images of alleged female beauty that women of all ages are subjected to.

Of course she actually looked terrific, but no matter how many times I told her that, she never believed me and I doubted that she ever would.

She continued... "so I asked Karen if she fancied coming too. Just so I wouldn't be so self-conscious, alone with a guy like that"

'A guy like that'... hmm, I was guessing that this Andy was a bit more than just 'fit'.

"OK" I said... "well it's up to you. This is what we agreed isn't it."

I decided this was a good opportunity to ask her about the photos she had sent me while she was with Andrew.

"I presume that you won't be sending me pictures this time..."

"No, probably not. Did you mind me doing that? Sorry, maybe I should have asked you, you could have been upset. I just got a bit carried away with everything."

"No, it was fine. Fucking amazing, actually, if you really want to know"

"Really?"

"Really. Seeing you like that with someone else gave me the raging horn, as you will have seen"

"I thought that was just because I had let him fuck my bumhole"

I shrugged. "Partly but I was so turned on seeing you with someone else's cock. And all the other pics"

"You didn't think anything bad of me, like when you saw that I'd let him cum in my face? You didn't lose respect for me?"

The question was laced with anxiety.

"Not at all. If anything I was proud of you"

She smiled and then her phone buzzed. She glanced down at it. "Karen" she said and switched her attention to the plans for tomorrow with her new found playmate.

I thought I would leave her to it and go and watch Match of the Day, which should have recorded earlier.

But as I went downstairs, I couldn't help wondering about this Andy guy she was going to let fuck her tomorrow.

What did he look like? Exactly what kind of physique did he have? Was it just the age difference and her own insecurity that had intimidated her? Or something else?

Should I look to see if I could find him on Fab? Probably not.

Was it going to serve any useful purpose? Almost certainly not.

Was I going to look anyway? Of course.

I was burning with curiosity. And I think a part of me wanted to see him, and hoped he would be buff, to increase my angst while she was with him. To ratchet up the level of my own insecurity and, yes, pain.

How would I find him? The 'Who's mobile nearby' seemed to be the best option.

Sure enough, the fifth person down, was a 28 Yr old from St Neots, which I knew was in Cambridgeshire. He wasn't online, but had been thirty minutes before.

My finger hovered. Did I really, really want to do this? I couldn't tell much from his profile picture, small as it was on my phone screen, but it clearly showed a guy, naked apart from a pair of briefs and I got enough of an impression that he was indeed 'fit'.

It was no use thinking about it. I had to look now. If I talked myself out of it now, I knew I would soon be back here.

I tapped to open his profile. His username made no reference to his physicality, it just indicated that he was confident of satisfying a woman.

He was 6'2" and of course described himself as 'Athletic'.

Hi actual bio didn't give much away. It just said that he travelled around the country on business and was always interested in a bit of fun. That he was happy to meet in his hotel and that he did indeed have a 'thing' for mature ladies.

He had 12 verifications. All meets, mostly from women but a couple from couples. I had a look. The verifications were all from the last six months. He was obviously a guy who found it easier than most to attract female attention.

The age of the women varied. There were a few in their early twenties, a few in their thirties, two in their forties - a figure about to be doubled - and a couple in their fifties, including one who was 58.

The two couples were even more interesting. One was a couple with a 53 year old woman and a man in his sixties. The other were both 56. The write up from the couples suggested that, in both instances, it was the woman who had played solo and enjoyed Andy's attention.

So he wasn't all talk when he said that he liked 'mature ladies'

But it was his pictures I was really interested in. There were five in his public folder. The first was his profile pic. Now I could see his physique clearly. It was exactly what I had expected to see; six pack, pecs, big arms and an a very evident bulge in his pants.

He wasn't a body builder type, but was definitely a sporting guy who probably used the gym a few times a week.

The next picture was a close up of the bulge in his pants. It looked like a cropped version of the first pic.

The next two pics were cock shots. His cock matched his physique. The second of the two pics showed him with a firm grip on it and there was plenty still sticking out above even his large hands.

I guessed that the last pic had been taken by an enthusiastic husband. It showed an older, slightly plump lady, in a bright red basque, he legs open and Andy lying between them. She was visibly gripping his arms tightly and  the expression on her face was a mixture of effort and delight.

That got me thinking. Andy had a tribal tattoo on his left arm. I went back to his verifications and opened the profiles. I managed to identify him in two of the profiles. One was the same couple featured on his profile. Indeed they used the same picture. They also had one of him taking her doggy style and another picture, uploaded on the same date, showed her sucking his cock.

The other profile with a picture of him was one of the younger women. It was a pretty impressive picture. She had taken a selfie in the mirror, while her legs were locked around his waist, held off the ground and on his cock by his muscular arms.

I wondered what he was going to do to my wife. He was clearly capable of giving her a pounding.

She had just shown me how much she seemed to like that. Maybe I had switched her on to rougher, more physical sex, just in time for her meeting with this guy.

A common expression ran through my mind. The one about 'once you've had black', but instead of that, now I was thinking that, with me, my wife would 'never be randy, once she'd had Andy'...!!

Littlehampton

Fantastic xx

Near MK

Newcastle upon Tyne

Randy Andy it is!!

More

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Purbeck

cheshire/Preston

Keep going

"Keep going "
an amazingly horny story.

Guildford

"Keep going an amazingly horny story."

city

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

By *ummer breeze300Woman  over a year ago

Caerphilly

My fav story x

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

Getting better every time a new part is added

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

[Removed by poster at 13/04/19 22:54:25]

ayr / glasgow

More more more!!

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

Love it

Llandudno

We slept in late on Sunday, both tired from the late night and our exertions, my wife more so than me as she had done it twice.

There was no lazy Sunday morning sex though. My wife's thoughts were all about being ready for her next session.

I got up and showered and dressed around 10, and on a whim decided to take her breakfast in bed. It wasn't something that I often did, hardly ever, in fact, but it just seemed appropriate to pamper her a little that morning. To look after her in the middle of her tiring weekend, where she was giving herself to so many people.

After that she came downstairs in her robe and lazed on the sofa, browsing her tablet until just after midday. She was going to grab a lite bite in  a local pub with Karen at 2, before they headed off to Andy's hotel. Doubtless they would be discussing tactics. I knew Karen would also have a few tales to share of similar experiences she had had.

I went to watch her dress again. She briefly contemplated wearing her 'Karen set', the pink rose balcony bra and French knickers with built-in suspenders, but said that they were a bit too feminine for today's meet.

Clearly she wasn't expecting Andy to tenderly make love to her.

In the end she chose a dark grey bra and panty set, it was trimmed with a nice floral lace pattern and looked sexy enough. I think she would have preferred the basque I had bought for her to meet Andrew, but having worn it the night before, the panties weren't in any condition to be worn again without washing.

Having watched her choose and don her underwear, I left her to continue getting herself ready.

The issue concerning me, was what was I going to do whilst she was away?

I guessed that my wife would be gone until the early evening, at the very earliest, and possibly later.

My thoughts therefore turned to Chloe and a certain little black dress again. I wondered if she might fancy afternoon tea somewhere, to actually spend some time with each other when we weren't at it like rabbits.

But then of course I wanted to fuck her in my car on the way back, and preferably over my car too.

After making initial 'contact' on my Fab account a couple of days back, I had already begun messaging both Chloe and Beth on my new Kik account.

I composed Chloe a message on Kik. Reading it back I was happy that anyone looking would think I was arranging a first meeting.

'Hi, sorry for the short notice. I don't suppose you fancy afternoon tea at a nice country pub this afternoon. I can come and pick you up if you like?'

Her first response, five minutes later was great. It just said 'Mmm... Sounds lovely'

Her second message was less helpful. 'Shall I wear my LBD  again? Are you going to cum in me again? Are we having a cream tea?' followed by a winking emoji with its tongue hanging out.

I typed 'yes, I want you on the bonnet of my car in broad daylight' followed by 'and yes, I want to fill you again and watch you clean yourself like you did last time'

She replied with 'I'll be ready by 2'

I sent her a thumbs up and a kiss and deleted everything between her first and last messages.

My wife left to meet Karen just after twenty to two, and I followed her out of the door five minutes later.

I could have told her that I was meeting someone and said it was just a social, but I had promised her that I would be discreet and said that she didn't need to know the details if she didn't want to.

We hadn't talked about it after and so I wasn't quite sure where she stood on the 'wanting to know' front.

I was sure that sooner or later she would ask me if I had any plans to meet anyone. At that point, depending on how far in the future it was, I would admit to meeting at least one other woman, possibly two if she didn't ask for a while, and take it from there, although I was still worried about how she would react if I told her how old Chloe was.

My main concern was her worrying that she was being replaced by the archetypal 'younger woman'.

I got to Chloe's just after two. She saw me coming and waved from her window. Two minutes later she came out in The Dress, complete with matching black shades.

She climbed into the passenger seat and her dress rode up a little as she did so. I couldn't help looking at her lap, thinking about her bare pussy beneath the dress.

She saw me looking, I wasn't trying to hide it, and laughed. She pulled it up a little further, just enough to reveal the bottom of the lace band at the top of her hold ups, then laughed again and said "easy tiger... let's get to where we're going first" and she turned my face back towards the road with her right hand.

"Sorry" I said, "I can't help it. I'm sure it's calling out to me"

She smiled to herself, satisfied with the power she had over me.

The pub I had in mind was around 45 minutes away. As we drove we chatted about all the things we do more easily now that my wife was playing and therefore so, officially, was I.

Chloe wanted to go to a club. She wasn't sure if she wanted to do anything there, other than maybe watch - and play with me, of course. She thought she might want to play with another woman, maybe another couple, but wanted me to reassure her that I wouldn't go off with someone and leave her alone if she didn't want to play.

I assured her that I would never do that, so we agreed that this was something we should start looking into and planning.

I told her about a couple of the clubs I had been to, neither were ones that Karen visited, as far as I was aware. Even though everything was above board now, I still didn't want to run into my wife while I was there!

We arrived at the pub and I was busying myself with parking, so I was paying attention to my reversing and therefore wasn't aware of Chloe adjusting her dress.

When I had finished my parking manoeuvre, I turned to her only to find that she was sitting with her dress pulled up to her waist and her legs as wide open as she could get them.

She had a finger inside herself, slowly pushing it in and out of her hole and then running it up and down her slit.

"I want you to be thinking about this all the time we are in there" she said. "If you are a good boy I might let you have a little play before we leave. But I want all your food to be seasoned by me."

She withdrew her finger and moved it towards me. I opened my mouth to take it, wanting to lick it. But instead she ran it around my lips, coating them with her juices. Then she reached into her pussy for another sample and this time smeared it onto my top lip, right beneath my nose.

"I want your food to smell of me and taste of me. And then, if you are good, I will let you eat me too..."

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

I've been following this story since the start and the way that you write about the experiences and weave in the various twists and turns not only make me as randy as hell but constantly looking for the next instalment.

A Master storyteller.

Near MK

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

Wrexham

Awesome

Whiteley

By *eliciouslySalaciousCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Fantastic

cheshire/Preston

So good next part please

By *ensual pleasures 69Man  over a year ago

leeds

This would be best seller in WH Smith’s at the airport terminals!!!

Littlehampton

Wow what a tease xx

city

walsall

Very horny!

Great start to the week catching up on this amazing story

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great update!!

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Brilliant installment.....as usual

Edinburgh

Guildford

"Brilliant installment.....as usual"

Awesome update

cambridge

An absolute master story teller sooo hot and horny

langley

Loving this

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

This is a fab story ??

ayr / glasgow

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Enjoying very much

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

What time is next thrilling chapter due.....

Wallasey

Genius

Llandudno

The hardest part was walking into the pub with a massive erection.

I tried to think about something else, but every breath was loaded with the scent of Chloe's cunt.

In the end I had to let her go in first and follow close behind her, but that just meant my eyes were drawn to her arse, so that didn't really help.

We were shown to a table and ordered the afternoon tea option straight away.

Chloe had that look on her face, the one she had when she was horny but also dying to get up to mischief.

There were a few other customers in the pub, mostly older couples having a bite to eat. The atmosphere was exactly what you would expect in a place that served afternoon tea; quiet, reserved, conservative.

Surprisingly Chloe loved it. She leaned over the table and gave me a long, lingering kiss.

"mmm... I do taste nice don't I" she said. Then she looked over to her right and her face changed to a rock hard stare. I asked her what was wrong.

"Oh just that woman behind you. She was looking at me like she was judging me because I was kissing you."

"She probably was" I replied. "When we sat down she probably thought you were my daughter." I shrugged, as if to say 'who cares'

"She probably thought I was your granddaughter, you mean" and she chuckled at her own humour. But then I caught her looking at the woman again. The woman was obviously looking at Chloe again. Probably down her nose.

I turned to look and see what the woman was doing and as soon as I did she quickly averted her gaze and went back to her food.

"Leave it" I said to Chloe. "It's not worth the aggravation"

"I know. She's just feeling threatened because her husband keeps looking at me" she replied.

"Can you blame him?"

"Well she obviously thinks it's my fault. I can't help it if her husband wants to fuck me more than her can I?"

She said the last part a little louder and I heard the sound of bickering and protestations of innocence behind me.

Chloe smiled sweetly at me and just then our food arrived, finger sandwiches and a selection of cakes on a china cake stand, together with a pot of tea, cups and a milk jug.

"Oh this is so nice" she said,  pouring the tea and handing a cup to me, then she chose a sandwich from the cake stand.

She took a nibble of her sandwich, as if she was trying to be dainty to match the occasion.

"Right" she said, finishing the sandwich, "I just have to do something. Back in a mo"

And with that she rose and headed off towards the toilets. She looked towards the man at the other table as she passed. He was looking at her again but suddenly looked down at his food flustered. God only knew what she had done.

I could imagine her merely winking at him would have scared him half to death, but knowing her it would have been a lot more suggestive.

She returned 5 minutes later, that look still on her face. Sitting down, she reached her hand across the table to me. I thought she was being extra affectionate because she was enjoying herself, but as I placed my hand on top of hers, she withdrew it deftly, and I realised that she had actually been passing something to me.

Underneath my hand now I could feel a small pebble-shaped object. I discreetly lifted one side of my hand to look underneath. The object was pink, with 3 buttons; on/off, plus and minus.

Chloe opened her mouth the barest fraction and ran the very top of her tongue along her top lip.

"Go on then" she said "I'm waiting"

I had no idea what setting the egg inside Chloe was on. I recalled that the last hits Chloe had given Beth with it were strong ones. Did it reset every time you switched it off? Only one way to find out.

I palmed the remote control and, staring into Chloe's eyes, I pressed the on switch...

Her lips curled into a smile and I could see her shoulders tense.

"Nice?" I asked her

"Yes" she replied. I knew that she wanted to fuck on the table right then and there, to put on a show for Disapproving Doris and Lecherous Len behind us.

I buzzed her again. Just a brief jolt. It had the same effect as the first. So I gave her two more in quick succession.

I leaned forward with my hands on the table and puckered my lips. She met me with her sensuous lips, not as passionate or lustful as you might imagine. A tender kiss from a woman who wants to give herself to a man, wants him to slip her blouse off her shoulder and kiss her exposed chest down to her nipple.

I buzzed her again

"I'm enjoying this" I said, my lips still touching hers. "Is it making you wet for me, so I can fuck you on the way home?"

And as I did so I pressed the plus button a couple of times and buzzed her again.

She gasped, not expecting the bigger hit. One hand reaching for the edge of the table to steady herself.

I sat back.

"Have an éclair" I suggested.

Éclairs were about the dirtiest food imaginable in Chloe's hands. And mouth. She picked one up, barely opening her mouth wide enough to take it into her mouth. She slid it in slowly, the surface of the chocolate melting instantly against her warm lips.

Then she pulled it out a little and closed her eyes, savouring the cake and no doubt visualising doing the same thing with a similar, phallic object.

As she slid it in again I buzzed her. Once, then twice.

With her mouth full, she inhaled deeply through her nose and straightened her back.

Then she slid it most of the way out and bit the end of the éclair off.

I watched her as she then held the remaining éclair in her hand and squeezed the bottom of it. The cream inside rose up and out of the opening she had made at the top.

She licked it with her tongue, picking it up with the tip and slowly drew it into her mouth.

As her tongue passed her lips I buzzed her again and she paused, her tongue hovering between her lips at the entrance of her mouth, the mound of cream on its tip.

She closed her eyes as I let the vibrations continue and took a deep breath in, holding it, only exhaling it slowly once I stopped buzzing her.

She looked through the corner of her eyes towards 'Len' and winked.

Then looked back at me and just said "again..."

Our genteel afternoon tea passed with Chloe eating a succession of nibbles in erotic ways I had never dreamed possible.

I took great delight in sending the increasingly stronger pulses through her. Until, with the final one, she gripped the edges of the table as firmly as she could, her head down, riding the waves, and letting out a whimper.

God alone knows what 'Doris' and 'Len' were thinking, whatever their thoughts, they would have paled into insignificance compared to their thoughts when Chloe reached her hand under the table and brought it out carrying a bright pink love egg, glistening with her juices, and said "would you like my strawberry darling?"

I took it off her and placed the tip on it into my mouth, twisting it round, savouring her bittersweet tang on the silicon toy.

I wanted her now.

I threw £20 down on the table, enough for afternoon tea and a tip, then, standing up, I held my hand out to her

"Let's go..."

Guildford

Roll on part 8 pritey please thanks

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

That last post brought more than a smile to my lips.

Llandudno

"Roll on part 8 pritey please thanks "

Got a way to go with pt 7 first my friend

Littlehampton

Fantastic afternoon tea xx

Lincoln

weston super mare

Purbeck

mmmmmmmm

Near MK

"Roll on part 8 pritey please thanks

Got a way to go with pt 7 first my friend "

Excellent

Newcastle upon Tyne

Now that's how to do afternoon tea!!

Len and Doris enjoyed theirs too ha!!

cheshire/Preston

Wow

city

absolutely brilliant

Can't wait for the next part

Guildford

"Roll on part 8 pritey please thanks

Got a way to go with pt 7 first my friend

Excellent "

thanks glad to hear it

Llandudno

I walked into the pub with an erection and I walked back out into the late afternoon sunlight with an erection. I wasn't sure it had ever gone away during our increasingly erotic meal.

Chloe, walking out in front of me, had made some further gesture to 'Len' as she passed their table and I watched as the poor man flushed and looked away from both her and his wife.

I might have walked out of the pub. Chloe burst out of it, laughing.

"You... are incorrigible" I told her in a mock stern voice.

"I couldn't help it, they asked for it" she replied and then prowled up to me like a panther, all in black. She placed her arms around my neck, sunglasses in hand, and kissed me deeply for several seconds, biting my bottom lip as she finally drew her mouth away. But she kept her arms around my neck and looked up into my eyes.

"I really need you to fuck me now" she said "my poor pussy has been abused all afternoon and it needs seeing to"

I didn't need convincing. I took her hand and we practically ran to the car.

As I was starting the engine, Chloe was reclining her seat a little, then she pulled her dress up, exposing her genitals and began to finger herself.

"You better find somewhere to fuck me quickly, before I cum"

Christ, I really don't think I was in any state to drive. My mind was nowhere near the road. It was between Chloe's legs.

One of the advantages of living where we do, in a semi rural area, is we are never far away from being completely in the middle of nowhere.

There are lots of woods and copses, and plenty of single track roads and turnings into little wooded enclosures.

I had picked this particular pub for two reasons. Firstly because I knew it served a lovely afternoon tea, which I had genuinely intended to be a nice, refined experience. And secondly because it was close to a picnic area managed by the Forestry Commission, set in a series of clearings, which rose one above the other to a final area, high above the road below.

At this time of day it would be devoid of all the families of day-trippers and walkers who would have packed up their pork pies and sandwiches and headed for home. And it would not yet be inhabited by doggers seeking a late night thrill with strangers.

Less than ten minutes after pulling out of the pub car park - ten minutes in which I had been frequently warned by Chloe that she was going to cum soon and offered one of her fingers dripping with her pussy juice to prove it - I pulled off the road into the picnic area. There were a couple of cars in the lower car park, but I followed the road round, past two more deserted picnic areas and into the empty car park at the top.

I reversed into a spot next to a large rhododendron, which masked us from the areas below and the approach into this parking area. Chloe sat forward in her seat and looked around approvingly.

Then she simply reclined her seat back the whole way and said "come on then."

I released my seatbelt and leaned over. I cupped her vulva and rubbed it slowly, then crooked one finger and pushed it between her labia into her slit. I traced it up and down a couple of times then curled it under her and into her vagina.

She gave a little sigh of pleasure. I could see now why she was so eager. She was absolutely soaking. I moved to lower my head to her pussy, but she stopped me and said "I want your cock... now!"

What's a boy to do...

I undid my trousers and pushed them and my trunks down, then, rather clumsily managed to roll myself over to Chloe's seat. I held myself raised above her, letting her grab my cock and guide it into her as I slowly lowered myself. I adjusted myself slightly, making sure I was fully in. The way she arched her back and pressed her fingers into the small of my back confirmed that I was.

"You OK?" I asked her

She just nodded, her breathing deeper and slower. She had what she wanted.

I started to thrust slowly into her and she pushed down against me, so that I was rubbing against her clit. She had been edging herself most of the afternoon and she came quicker than any woman I have ever seen from the good old missionary position.

I stopped thrusting as she held onto me tightly, almost as if she was struggling for breath.

"Wow!" was all she could say, over and over. I would love to say it my technique, but I knew she had been bottling up that orgasm most of the afternoon.

When she finally regained herself, she looked at me and said "I want my cream tea now"

"OK, let's go outside"

I disengaged myself from her and opened her door. I managed to get out of the car by a combination of planting one foot on the floor outside and levering myself up by holding the doorframe.

Once I was out, pants now round my ankles, Chloe quickly followed me. She tip toed quickly round to the front of the car and said "How do you want me?"

I took her by the waist and turned her round, so that she was facing the windscreen and told her to bend over. She did as instructed, placing her hands on the bonnet and bracing herself.

I lifted her dress up over her bum and she moved her legs apart herself. Her pussy looked sumptuous, peeking out at me from between her bum cheeks.

I entered her quickly. As amazing as her pussy felt around my cock, gripping it tightly, I had been hard all afternoon and I really needed to cum now too.

I fucked her quickly, and hard. Concerned only about my own pleasure. And wanting to full that beautiful young woman with my spunk again.

I realised that I was becoming dangerously addicted to cumming in her. But I didn't care. It was the greatest feeling in the world and my cum leaking out of her pussy was the greatest sight.

It didn't take more than a few minutes until I came, squirting into her and making her squeal again, just as she had when I came in her the first time on her stairs.

Once again she reached into her pussy as I withdrew and extracted a dollop of cum, before hungrily feeding it to herself.

I drove home contentedly. Pleased with my afternoon out. I dropped Chloe off at hers with a promise that I would see her soon and would be able to spend the whole night with her again.

When I got home the lights were on, so my wife was obviously home from her assignation too.

I let myself in through the front door and called out to let her know I was back. There was a smell in the air that I knew, but couldn't quite place. I went straight to the kitchen and switched the kettle on.

"Do you want a coffee?" I called out.

I heard the footsteps as someone entered the kitchen behind me and then a voice I knew, that wasn't my wife's, said "No thanks, I've just had one."

I whirled around and Karen said "What have you been up to then? Naughty boy..."

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Keep it up

So good

Dam that one should have been a double chapter hahah

Guildford

WOW THAT'S good

By *lokeinstokeMan  over a year ago

staffs

Fantastic

Wallasey

Wow

Wrexham

Absolutely fabulous

Purbeck

cheshire/Preston

Wasnt expecting that more please

Near MK

weston super mare

By *iknaknok42Man  over a year ago

limavady

city

Wow

cambridge

And now the 3sum fun begins mmmm

Edinburgh

Ohhh.....

Lincoln

I’ve been waiting for this

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

Whiteley

Llandudno

The usual questions tumbled through my head...

What? Why? How?

All of them remained unasked.

Karen, knowing how stunned and confused I would be to see her in my house, and having that confirmed by the look on my face, simply said "don't worry, she's asleep upstairs. She was exhausted, so I put her to bed and said that I would let myself out"

She answered my next question without that being asked either.

"I waited upstairs with her for a bit, then I decided that I would wait for you. I didn't want to leave her in the house alone like that"

Finally I found words, although Karen's explanation for her presence in my kitchen had raised even more questions than I had before.

"Thank you" was what I managed to come out with. But that was little more than a holding comment. Something to say in response, while I tried to order the thoughts in my mind.

One word, one thought, was predominant... 'exhausted'. Christ! what had this Andy guy done to her?

I had visions of my wife being subjected to some kind of extreme S&M session, repeatedly used and abused. I could well imagine Karen joining in with the abuse too. After all, here she was, right as rain.

"What the hell did this guy do to her? And you, for that matter!"

I added "I thought you were going to look after her..." my tone becoming accusatory.

Karen brought her hands up to chest level, palms facing me, and gestured for me to calm down "It's OK, calm down. She's fine. He didn't do anything, just gave her a really good, long fucking. She had a really good time"

"So why did you have to put her to bed?"

"I told you" she replied, "she's exhausted"

She continued with her explanation. "Look, the last couple of weeks have been pretty intense for her, emotionally. Think about it. She's acknowledged that she is bisexual and has slept with another woman for the first time. Which in itself is a fairly major upheaval in someone's life."

She paused to let that point sink in, before continuing "and then on top of that, you two have discussed and agreed this whole lifestyle change. She has put herself on Fab, with explicit naked pictures of herself, and started seeing other men. In two days she has been fucked by twice as many men as she has in two decades!"

"And to be honest, when I was dropping her off here, and it was obvious that you were out, I think she put 2 and 2 together. She told me that said you had done your own profile on Fab. I think that was a big thing for her to process too... "

When it was all laid out like that, I could see how my wife could suddenly have come to a point of emotional, rather than physical exhaustion. Although she had obviously also had a physically tiring weekend too and I had to remember that I had also fucked her last night, inbetween these two other guys.

" OK, sorry" I said, "fair point"

"Don't forget how nervous she has been too" Karen added. "Meeting another guy for the first time last night. And then Andy today, with him being younger and her feeling a bit self-conscious about her body. That's really draining too, you know. Did she tell you that's why she asked me to go with her?"

"Yes" and then I relaxed a little and remembered who it was I was talking to. "I don't suppose you took a lot of persuading though, did you..."

Karen grinned "Hell no! Especially not once she had shown me pictures of him"

"So it went alright for her this afternoon. She was OK?"

"oh yeah. And she was great. You would have been proud of her"

"Yeah? What happened?"

"Well, I'll let her give you the juicy details. She said that she had promised to tell you what happens on her meets whilst you fuck her" she gave me a wicked grin "I can imagine you enjoying that. She told me how you fucked her last night. Said it might have been the best you two ever had"

I recalled the way I had been with her when we got back from her meet last night. Rough. I had just used her, cumming in her arse to make her mine again. It had been amazing. But I had felt a bit guilty afterwards, this was my wife, not some random woman on a meet or in a club. I wasn't supposed to treat her like a fucktoy, a set of holes to dump my cum into.

But evidently she had liked it. That was useful to know. So perhaps that was what would happen when she returned to me from letting other men have her. And letting other women have her too, I had to remind myself.

Karen continued "Let's just say that Andy had never had an FFM, or seen two women fucking before. He doesn't go to clubs or anything like that. So he wanted to watch us for a bit. Which was fine with us of course. But after I asked him to hold my legs wide apart so she could trib me, reverse cowgirl style, and we both came together, it got too much for him and he had to have us"

She laughed "I think we made him harder than he's ever been in his life. He really gave us both a good seeing to with that lovely cock of his. Damn, it was fucking good!"

My stomach was in knots hearing that. I didn't want to think about how this much younger, lust-crazed guy had had my wife, but I couldn't wait to hear about it from her, in explicit detail.

Karen looked at her watch. "I better shoot... Once upon a time I would have suggested that you took me quickly over your dinner table before I left, but to be honest I'm literally shagged out myself. And I presume that you have been up to something... With your young fancy, or the married one?

I smiled. She knew me so well too. "Beth can't get away at weekends usually. I've been out for afternoon tea with Chloe. And a bit more..."

Karen chuckled. Then she said "To be honest, a sly quickie with you doesn't seem appropriate now anyway..." she stopped, considering if she could say more.

"I really like her, you know. I'm going to be honest with you, because I think you and me can definitely be open with each other can't we?"

I nodded "definitely"

"I think I might want more than sex with this one. I'm not saying anything dramatic like I want to take her off you, but I do think I might like a proper relationship with her..." her voice trailed, watching my response, before she carried on... "I don't know how that would fit in with your carefully constructed plans. If that doesn't work for you, then tell me now, before my feelings for her get any stronger."

Truth be told, I had thought about it, a poly relationship, and I quite liked the idea. At least where it involved my wife and another woman. I wanted her to fuck other men, but I didn't think I wanted her to develop any kind of 'relationship' with one.

"I guess that's up to her" I said. "I could accept that, but you two would need to decide what that meant and tell me properly how you think that would work, what that would mean"

"OK..." she paused, she had obviously had an idea. "Are you going to tell her I was here when you got back?"

I hadn't thought about that yet. "um... I don't know"

"Tell her" she said. "And tell her you like me and we had a good, honest chat about her, why she was so exhausted, how all this was going for her etc. Like we did, just that bit"

She continued "And when I see her again I'll tell her that you seem nice too. Very easy to get along with. Then later on I will ask her whether she wants more than just sex with me. If she says yes, I will suggest we three meet up for a drink or something, to talk about it properly, how it would work. How does that sound?"

"Ok, sounds like a plan"

"Coming from the master, I'll take that as a compliment"

Then she winked at me "You never know, that might open other doors. If we three were comfortable enough with everything to meet up for a drink or a meal or whatever from time to time, I might even get to play with that lovely cock of yours again one day too..."

city

cheshire/Preston

Oh yess more please

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

This story keeps getting better.

Just when you think its peaked a new twist comes along.

Best story on here.

Thank you.

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Another excellent extension of the story.

Can't wait until the next!

Lincoln

Guildford

"Another excellent extension of the story.

Can't wait until the next! "

limavady

langley

Bang....

Oh I like where this is going

Edinburgh

Cant wait for more....

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

Wrexham

The story that just keeps giving

weston super mare

By *exykitten6677Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

Fantastic story and so well constructed, love the twists and turns, more please!

Can’t wait for the next instalment to find out where this all goes. Great writing and amazing story.

Well done

ayr / glasgow

Guildford

" "

Near MK

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great updates - just keeps getting better!

cambridge

Llandudno

After Karen left I went up to check on my wife.

She was flat out and I realised that she was naked. A thought popped into my head. I hesitated a few seconds, unsure whether acting on it would wake her up or not. But in the end I couldn't resist.

Gently, I lifted the bottom of the duvet up, so that I could see her swollen and freshly-fucked pussy. I wanted to see what kind of state it was in after this Andy guy had apparently given her such a good fucking.

The first thing that hit me was the smell of her. That hot, musky scent that was emanating from between her legs and had been building, trapped under the bedding. Released, it wafted up to greet me, the pheromone-rich brew causing my cock to involuntarily stir.

Her lips were still dishevelled, the inner ones still slightly swollen and protruding. Her whole pussy was redder than normal and even now her lips gleamed with her juices.

I thought about how another man's cock had done this to my wife's most intimate part. The part that should be sacred and reserved only for her husband.

Just a couple of hours ago, that other cock had been been deep inside this cunt, stretching and filling it, forcing these swollen lips apart, causing her to tremble as orgasms raced through her body, causing her body to create the copious juices that now coated her labia.

I so wanted to touch it, to lick it, to fuck it. I wanted to open her lips to see how red her hole was, but I had to resist. That definitely was too risky. She wouldn't be happy if she found I had woken her from her much-needed sleep for that.

As I looked at it, I thought about the last pussy I had seen... Chloe's, this afternoon. My last sight of that one had been my cum dripping out of it, before Chloe helped herself to a mouthful, her hole gaping briefly as she withdrew her cum-coated fingers.

I wondered how I would feel if I was seeing the same thing with my wife's cunt; another man's spunk dribbling out of it. I found the idea hugely arousing. Even better would be to see, and hear, her taking it, then opening her pussy immediately after he withdrew, to see that shining white deposit inside her and look up at her happy, embarrassed face.

Unfortunately none of this was likely to happen. My wife wasn't going to let me watch another guy fuck her. And I had already put a rule in place saying that she had to use condoms. The risk of catching something was just too great. Especially as I was now hooked on bareback with Chloe.

Admittedly I had told my wife that she could bareback with someone if she found a regular fuck buddy, someone whom she trusted. However, as much as I liked the idea of someone else cumming in her, that was more than outweighed by my dislike for the idea of her developing that kind of closer relationship, that kind of bond, with another man.

I replaced the duvet softly. Wistfully thinking of how those fantasies were unlikely to be fulfilled. But still, I knew I should be glad with what I had. That was already immeasurably better than what I had believed possible just a few short weeks ago.

I went back downstairs quietly. I chatted on Kik with Chloe for a while, whilst also browsing Fab. I sent some messages to a few couples, thinking that a foursome might be a good way to expand Chloe's horizons a little further. I asked her what she thought and she said she loved the idea. She preferred the thought of that as a next step, before visiting a club for the first time.

I also messaged a couple of relatively local women who had recently set up profiles. I hadn't really browsed any new profiles since hooking up with Chloe, but I had now lost Karen and, in addition to that, all the experiences my wife was having with new people was making me itch for the thrill of a new hook up too.

There was no response from anyone. Most of my messages were unread, so, around 11.30, I decided to call it a night. I also decided to sleep in the spare room, so as not to disturb my wife. I checked in on her before I turned in. She didn't look as though she had moved an inch.

I set my alarm for 6.50 am, 10 minutes before hers would be going off. With it being Monday the next day, and us both having to work, I wanted to wake her a little earlier, just to give her the chance to come-to gently, rather than having to jump straight out of bed.

I fell asleep straight away. I hadn't realised what an effect the weekend had had on me either. My wife fucking two other men, including one in her first FFM, and me having both my wife and Chloe. It had truly been a great start to our new lifestyle and I was looking forward to many similar weekends in the years ahead. But boy was it knackering...

After my alarm woke me the next morning, I went through to see my wife. She still looked like she hadn't budged. I knelt by her side of the bed and stroked her hair, calling her name softly. She slowly stirred and finally opened her eyes.

"Hey" I said "remember me?"

She blinked a few times, momentarily lost whilst everything came back into focus.

"Hi" she replied. "Wow! What time is it?"

"Five to seven. Monday morning. Sorry"

"God, how long have I been asleep for?"

"About 11 or 12 hours I think. I'm not sure, I didn't put you to bed. Karen did"

"Karen?" she stopped. Looking upwards, her eye movements showing that she was trying to recall the events of the night before. "Karen! Yes. I was so tired. She helped me get into bed"

And then she stopped again, other details coming back to her "you weren't here" it was a statement, not a question.

I think she knew the answer to the question she asked next, but she asked it anyway "Where were you?"

What did I say to that? Tell her the truth? I shouldn't hide things from her now, but was she ready to hear it? Did she want to hear it.

"I went out" was all I could think to say. It was so bland an answer, so obviously lacking in any detail it was obvious that I was keeping something back. That just confirmed to her what she already intuitively knew.

"Did you go to meet someone?"

Mentally I took a deep breath. Shit, I didn't think this was the right way to do this. I liked to have everything thought through in advance.

"Yes" was all I said. I wasn't voluntarily giving out any more than was absolutely necessary. Besides, I was pretty sure that we had agreed that I would be discreet and that she didn't need to know all the details of any meets I might have. I had certainly suggested that approach.

"Oh"

This time it was her response that was lacking any further detail or substance, but I sensed that she wasn't thrilled at the idea that I had been with another woman.

Then she realised something else. "How did you know Karen put me to bed? Did you speak to her? Was she still here when you got home?"

"Yes. She didn't want to leave you alone. I don't think she had been waiting long... She seems really nice."

She gave a half smile. "She is"

With that she suddenly sprang into action "I need to get going" she said and headed off to the shower.

I went downstairs to get breakfast, whilst I waited for my turn in the bathroom. She was usually a good 45 minutes getting ready in the morning, straightening her hair and putting a touch of make up on, but that morning she was downstairs in 25. Her hair still tousled and held in place by an Alice band, her make-up bag sticking out of the top of her handbag.

She didn't even stop for coffee, let alone breakfast.

"I've got to go, got to be in school early today. Got a meeting about the outward bound trip"

And with that, she was gone...

I passed an uneventful day in work and returned home around six. She had her Zumba class, so she didn't come home until half seven. When she did she went straight upstairs to shower and change.

I hadn't heard from her all day and I had a growing sense that something wasn't right. Had things gone too far? Had going with other men made her realise that she didn't want to stay with me? Did she want complete freedom to do whatever she wanted? But hadn't I pretty much given her that already?

Or was it Karen? Did she want something more with Karen too? That was fine, within reason. We just needed to work out what the arrangements were, for all concerned.

Or was it me fucking someone else...?

I wondered if I should go up after her to talk. After all, I hadn't heard the details of what happened with Andy from her yet. But I decided to leave her to get changed and come down when she was ready. We could talk about everything then, including what was troubling her.

Finally, after what seemed an age, with me on edge, she came downstairs. I started to ask her how Zumba had gone, as a precursor to asking her about her day in general and then, of course, how yesterday had gone. But she cut me off before I had even completed my opening question.

"I'm sorry" she said  "I don't think I can do this..."

langley

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Oooh doesn’t sound good

So good so well written love it

Whiteley

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Such a great story, can't wait to hear what happens next...

cheshire/Preston

Oh yes you can

Loving this keep going

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

So glad I went back and started from part 1 after finding this. An epic story!

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

More twists and turns than a Miss Marple thriller!

Much more fun though

Newcastle upon Tyne

The fun of the weekend is over, now the recriminations - emotional state!!

More

walsall

Very good

ayr / glasgow

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

Oh, another plot twist!

Dam need a regular time for this. At this rate it's better that any soap on the TV hahaha

The twists continue

Lincoln

weston super mare

By *landalCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Another fantastic instalment

Near MK

Wrexham

Yet another twist to this fantastic tale

limavady

Yess enthralling

Llandudno

Shit!

Don't panic, I told myself. This is normal behaviour in any process of profound personal change. Initial enthusiastic acceptance and embracing of new ideas is inevitably followed by a period of doubt and relapse.

I should have expected this.

Ironically, the better the new situation works out for someone, the more conflict they feel, possibly because it casts even greater doubt on previous long-held beliefs and behaviors. There is almost a disbelief that reality could be so different from what was previously believed and perhaps a reluctance to accept the implication that so much time had been wasted up to this point, adhering to mistaken ideas. It's basically a form of denial.

Was this what was happening to my wife? Was she enjoying her new sex life too much? Was fucking Andy so soon after Andrew a mistake? And all alongside the fun she was having with Karen.

The truth, as it turned out was much more straightforward than all my quasi-psychological theorising.

"I don't know if I can handle you going with other women"

Oh...

So there was no guilt. No question of too much, too soon. She liked having extra cock. And she liked having pussy. She just couldn't accept me having extra too.

I motioned for her to come and sit down by me, but instead she chose to sit on the chair opposite.

"OK" I said, slowly nodding my head to show that I had heard what she was saying. "it's a big decision either way, I think we need to talk about it"

She pursed her lips. I could tell it wasn't an easy decision for her to make.

"I have had a lot of fun, so far" she said "but the thought of you being with someone else. I don't know. Last night, when you weren't here, I just kind of instinctively knew you were meeting someone... And I just felt like I had been punched in the stomach. I didn't like it"

She paused before continuing. "And I don't know if I can keep doing that. I don't know if I can look at you without thinking of you with someone else. I never, ever expected that of you."

"You make it sound like I was cheating on you" I replied, defensively.

"I didn't mean it like that. But it did feel a bit like that. I didn't know you were meeting someone. It did feel like you were sneaking around behind my back"

"Well I thought you didn't want to know if I met someone. I thought you wanted me to be discreet and keep it to myself"

"I thought I did. But when you weren't here, and hadn't said that you were going somewhere, it was kind of obvious."

"Sorry...would it have been easier if you had known?"

"Maybe. I don't know. Probably not. I just wasn't prepared for it and it was a bit of a jolt. But if I had known, I don't know... I probably still would have hated knowing what you were doing. I'm sorry, I know you can deal with me meeting other people, but I think it's different for me "

I could understand that. I was confident enough with myself that I didn't see her playing away as any real kind of threat - apart from feeling a little challenged by the thought of her developing a taste for guys like Andy, of a certain age and physique that I simply couldn't match.

But she wasn't confident. Either with her body or her sexual performance. So I could see that me fucking other women could be threatening for her.

What could I do about this?

"Do you want to carry on meeting other people?" I asked her.

"Yes, I do. But I can't. It's not fair for me to do it but to say that I don't like you doing it"

Could I live with her playing and carry on secretly, as I had before?

No. I didn't think I could. For one thing my wife was suddenly aware that my absence from home might mean that I was with another woman. Eventually she was going to catch me out. God knows what would happen then.

"And you couldn't just turn a blind eye?" I knew the answer, but it was worth at least floating the idea.

"No. Like I said, you having secrets and sneaking around just made it worse"

I had to think... How could I rescue this? She liked what she was doing but didn't like what I was doing. So I had to get her to decide that giving up something she liked was worse than putting up with something she didn't.

Karen!

She was the route out of this. I had to speak to her again. But until I could I had to get my wife to say that she would think about things. There was no need to make any rush decisions. Everything was new and she had had a pretty intense weekend. Let the dust settle and see how she felt about things in a couple of days.

I relayed all of this to her and finished by saying that it was a shame if she wasn't going to see Karen anymore. "I think she would be disappointed. I think she really likes you..."

"I know" she said and I could tell that she wasn't convinced that she could wrench herself away from her new lover

"I'll have to talk to her. Explain" That wasn't said with much conviction at all.

"Why don't you talk to her about it all. Rather than just telling her that you can't do it anymore. Like I said, it's a big decision and you don't have to rush it. To be fair, she has a stake in this too"

"Yeah. Maybe" she nodded.

Good. I had bought a little time. Hopefully enough to let my wife get a slightly different perspective on things. And enough for Karen to get to work on her too. I didn't know what she could do, but I was sure that my wife talking to her would help.

Hell, maybe she could seduce her again and make her realise that she couldn't give her up.

My wife said that she would talk to her tomorrow. For tonight she had some work to do, preparing a letter to be sent home to parents about a forthcoming residential she was arranging for the children in her class.

Although she could have done that on her laptop in the lounge, she shuffled off to the study to do it instead. She really was finding it hard to be near me and not think about me and another woman, even though she had none of the details.

I watched her go and thought that if she learned about Chloe now, that would definitely be that.

As for myself, I had less than 24 hours to open up communications with Karen again...

walsall

Intriguing...

langley

Newcastle upon Tyne

Keep it running, hopefully Karen can talk some balanced sense and give guidance!

Great update - more!

Purbeck

cheshire/Preston

Loving it

Edinburgh

Love it, knew his wife would want it that way lol

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I am well and truly hooked on this story... So many twists and turns and loving all the psychology of it. I know I have gone through similar thoughts myself. L

Bravo to the writer. A fantastic story full of twists, turns and erotic filthiness

Littlehampton

What a twist it will be ashame of your fun all ended xx

ayr / glasgow

Guildford