FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Taking the flirting to the next stage

Taking the flirting to the next stage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unn1plus1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

This is a true story of recent events, whilst in a mates garage having some work done on my car a parts delivery van pulls up, fit looking lady jumps out looks at the new mechanic working there and says hello donkey boy long time no see, the mechanic is very embarrassed and mutters to the girl who laughs out loud he signs for delivery and she drives off... as he’s opening the package I look at him questionably and say Donkey boy?? He’s a bit flustered and said I used to date her mate and she told everyone how well hung I am... and are you i ask? Yep came the answer well above average. Car got sorted and later that afternoon Relayed the events to my good lady mmmm she said how big do you reckon with a big smile on her face.... just so happens the daughters car needs some work doing think I might drop it down... I think you should to I replied. well the following week mrs k drops daughters car down on the Monday to get a price on the work needed and as new mechanic looks under the car says, you must be Donkeyboy then? Ironic that.. you being a mechanic with a big tool!! She said his face was a picture but joined in with the banter saying yep it does the job perfect every time a little more flirting happened but got rudely interrupted by my mate turning up. Drop it down Wednesday he says and Luke here will work on it. As she jumped in the car she gave him a wink and said Wednesday it is then..... on the day she made sure she was wearing a very low cut top with plenty on show and and the brief from me was to flirt away and come away with his number.... she said his eyes nearly popped out of his head when she opened her jacket and he saw her tits bulging out of her top..... bloody hell he said baps are out today for sure who’s the lucky guy? I’m guessing it’s you she said to him with a knowing look. Hope your large tool is in good working order... leave it he said or I won’t be able to do any work today. Come back in an hour n half it’ll be done. On her return there were unfortunately a couple of other customers so as they walked to they car she asked for his number.. just in case anything went wrong with the car she said and just how big are you then she asked coyly, 8inches?? Nah he said more like 9 half to 10.... no way she said, he then produced his phone and showed her a pic of his cock..... wow she said that looks great.

He passed her his number and the following morning sent a picture of her tits in a see through top with the message... thought I’d send you a reminder of how they look......he responded right away with wow!! they look great, even better out I bet, not just yet she replied I want a pic first!! He sent the pic of his cock, do you like it he asked. Oh yes indeed and sent him a pic of her naked tits.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story, keep it going. My wife enjoys a bit of extra fun!!

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More please

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

Great story

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *orthwest2someCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Look forward to reading the next instalment

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Looking forward to more

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

More please

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Always find mechanics are great with their hands

plymouth

Apologies for delay...but oh the joys of being on call over the wknd. After Luke had sent the pic he asked if she liked what she had seen... haven’t stopped thinking about it she replied!! Can you be discreet she messaged. Very... why’s that came the response... well as you know my partner is really good mates with your boss and don’t want this common knowledge, but we do like to invite a select few to join us for some naughty fun..... really?? Came the reply not really up for that!! Mrs K changed her approach.... that’s a real shame as really wanna feel you fill me... Mr K is a real voyeur & really likes to watch me being pleasured before joining in... Mrs K’s face was a picture when she read... I’m ok with that.... well that was the start of some very filthy messages between them and I had the great pleasure of Mrs K sucking me off as I read them and sent him a pic of her from her phone doing it saying wish this was yours right now... his reply of I want to make you gag had the desired effect and needless to say the bj was truly amazing as she took me deep down her throat....disappointedly the car still had a few niggles but fantastically that meant it had to go back to the garage... and even more fantastically when I rang my mate he said that he was away the following week but Luke will be here..... Mrs K messaged Luke and he said his boss had said and couldn’t wait... hope we need to take for a test drive she added.... definitely he replied so aching for you right now... likewise she told him... the anticipation over the next few days was truly amazing and Mrs K being the naughty minx she is took things a step further by surprising me a day earlier than planned by sending me a text saying just on my way to the garage.... my mind went into overdrive and played out all scenarios it possibly could and trying to work with a hardon was a complete fucking nightmare... Mrs K and I had always played together and I had always wanted her to have some fun on her own and present me with the filthy details later and it was about to happen.... or not.... jeez I was so so horny with all these thoughts.....

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Sounds great - love to hear all about the fun! Plus some cheeky pictures of the fun perhaps?

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

My type of story xx

plymouth

The next text I had was... just going out for a test drive... god I’m nervous....this is a whole new world. Just go with the flow honey and enjoy yourself, entirely your call on what happens I replied..I sat looking at my phone waiting with baited breath it seemed like a lifetime before I got a response..... ping!! We’ve just got back to the garage text you in detail in a bit.... wtf I thought I wanna know now before I explode in my jeans..... this was her next message..... Hi wow & wow...... I arrived at the garage and we gave each other a knowing look, he couldn’t take his eyes off my boobs as got on a very low cut top again.... he could hardly concentrate on the car and said he’d need to take it for a drive. He asked if I was coming and said not yet with a cheeky little giggle and I as jumped into the passenger pulled my top down even further so he could clearly see my nipples showing just above my bra. As we drove along I asked how he was feeling reaching across and finding out for myself.... he’s got a great cock!! I squeezed n rubbed it teasing him, he suggested we swapped seats and has I drove he started fondling my tits, I pulled over up a dead end and he lent over took my tits out of my top and started sucking and licking my nipples. We swapped seats again and he got out his semi erect cock..... As i put my head towards his lap I put my hand in his pants and cupped his balls... I licked around his ever swelling bellend then took him in my mouth straight down as deep as I could before it got really hard and then sucked him some more working my mouth up and down his shaft before he said shit stop someone’s walking past. We both adjusted ourselves and laughed at nearly being caught... as we drove back to the garage he asked if my pussy was nice n wet so I undid my jeans and fingered myself a little then put the two fingers up to his mouth and he savoured every drop. When we got to the garage the bosses wife was there talking to a customer. I whispered to him i was going to the toilet as needed to finish myself off.. he asked if I could video it but sent him a couple of pics.... he says he’s gagging to fuck me.... I can’t believe I’ve just done this are you impressed?? My reply.... Fucking right I am honey...... I’m a lucky guy!! Due to circumstances beyond our control we’ve not managed to hook up with him the past week but hoping too real soon....

hope you’ve all enjoyed the read and will post a coupe of the pics soon K&K

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *ragonwalesMan  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Great story so far and love the new pictures too

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great update, a naughty teasing session!

Will there be more??

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

this is great I want more

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Really enjoying this

» Add a new message to this topic