FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our new life.

Our new life.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

11 am, my whole life and marriage could be over in an hour, what curse had fallen on my life? A life that would change forever at 12 noon.

It had been all so wonderful starting with a large windfall inheritance from an aunt (she had property in London ) that provided us with a chance of an early retirement and a relocation. We bought a wonderful property on the shores of Loch Lomond with fantastic renovation potential for at least two smaller holiday let cottages. I look at my watch again, 11:05. Yes it had all gone so smoothly, place purchased, architects plans approved and local builders engaged. We had the only pub in miles just a hundred yards up the lane. Wonderful nights sitting in front of an blazing open fire blethering with the locals, we were excepted so quickly. Even our builders frequented the bar, Roddy, Alex and Tam. Mary, my wife, did not like their course way and made it plain she was the lady of the manor, so to speak. She was above their sort and made that obvious. I suppose she was right as being employer and mates in such close circumstance can be fraught with problems. Spring turned slowly into summer and the build proceeded well. Mary sometimes supplied food and soft drinks for the builders and ourselves, but we always ate separately. I'm sure I detected a building resentment by the guys at her Hyacinth Bouquet attitude at work but it was in the pub, their turf, were things were really polarised. The local quickly fell into one faction, or other. This continued for weeks until fate took a hand.

11:10 car coming down lane fast.

We were now working on converting a croft, on a small island close to shore. Roddy about just rowed the boat over with a load of materials. I was lifting a bag of cement, from the boat, to carry it down the planks onto the dry shore. Mary stepped onto the planks to help unload the boat when she fell. There was an almighty splash closely followed by her scream. As you will know the water here is fucking freezing. I didn't move as getting water onto the bag of cement would ruin it. Roddy dived in and grabbed Mary. He lifted her up and carried her to the shore. He stood cradling her protecting her from further cold while looking round for something. He walked towards the croft so easily with her in his arms. Jesus what arms I realised, great muscled hams. He was in a quandary looking this way and that, nothing he could wrap her in. He slowly put her down and stripped his shirt off. Take what you can off and put my shirt on. The dirty look Roddy drew me was nothing to the look Mary gave me. She pulled her T shirt and bra off before putting on Roddy's shirt. This incident did two things. First, Mary started to act a lot more differently towards the builders and second, they became off handed and demeaning towards me!!

11:12 John, a friend from the pub pulls up at the door and heads in to see me. There's something I've got to tell you, he says, it very important and you must know.

The nights in the pub began to be a much more friendly affair with Mary larking about with the guys. Now that summer had arrived she started going braless in a T shirt. The builders rude remarks, now made openly, would cause guffaws of laughter from Mary. Then one day the boisterous horseplay that had been going on changed some how. Mary had made a remark about Roddy and he chased her. He caught her and lifted her into his arms before carrying her back to the site. She had an arm around his neck whilst he cradled her in his arms. He stood and made no attempt to put her down, stranger still she made no attempt to get down. I think you can put her down now, I said. Odd looks were exchanged between the guys but Roddy put Mary down. As she stood up Alex made a soft whistle sound as he stared at the Mary. Her nipples erect, rigid pushing her shirt.

11:14 John blushed before continuing, the guys intentions towards your wife are not as they should be. He turned away before saying how they had been betting in the pub about who was going to do the dirty first. You can't let her go today, he raged, don't let her get into their van. The door shook on the hinges as he slammed it on leaving.

The announcement that the guys were going to the Highland games in Balloch, Roddy was defending his caber tossing title, was expected. The new element was their insistence that Mary be their team mascot, I could hardly say no. The kick in the balls came in the pub the night before the games. Roddy had arranged a delivery of concrete, I would need to remain on site to supervise the pour. Oh, he suddenly announced, Mary's costume had arrived. He handed Mary a bag before she headed into the ladies room. Britney Spiers, what the fuck, short tartan mini, knee socks, the blouse. You've got to be joking, I said. No I love it, Mary interrupted.

11:20 Mary comes down, who was that, she asks. She is standing in her costume, she turns and bends for milk out the fridge. I can clearly see the white cotton pants with teddy bear motifs she is wearing. She catches my look. Need my Bridget Jones knickers with a skirt this short, she says. I check my watch, 40 mins and they will be leaving. What's the score with this van, I ask her. Oh since there are only the three front seats they are going to fill the back with hay for me to lie on while driving. Mary for Christ sake you must at least wear a bra under that blouse. Oh stop it, she laughs, the guys think of me like their mum, I'm too old for them to pay any attention too.

11:30 The phone rings, its Roddy for Mary. A whispered conversation before Mary hangs up and heads back to the bedroom!

11:35 Hammy from the pub calls me. Ian, he says, cancel the concrete and take your wife in your car. Its too late for that, I say and continue, what's the problem? I'll play innocent, is there something I need to know? Hammy says I should go along to the pub.

11:45 I've dashed along to the pub and Billy the manager is a bit put out to see me. He tries to cover a board with the guys names on it with betting odds. They are listed separately, pairs and all three. All three are at even money. Billy says he is so sorry, its just a joke you know, we always pull newcomers leg. As I walk back along I pass a group of local woman who stand giving disapproving looks as I pass one hisses....cuckold.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *oodhe1Man  over a year ago

Coleford

More please.

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Great start

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

More please

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

A great start - new lives in the Loch!

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

Loving this

By *oc-robMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

11:55 I'm back at the house, Mary appears in her costume but now has a black bra on under the almost transparent blouse. She gives a twirl causing the little kilt to rise showing her big white pants. Is this better, she laughs?

In five minutes I will have to decide whether to put my foot down or simply let my wife walk out into a van knowing that these guys have only one thing on their minds. Would I ever be able to show my face in the pub again?

12:00 The sound of two approaching vehicles break my thoughts. Its the van with the lorry that's going to deliver the concrete.

My wife is leaning back against the open door, one knee drawn up proactively. The van horn starts blaring as they catch sight of her. My mind is racing wildly. Roddy exits the van in his kilt followed by the other two in similar attire. Are you real Scots men, Mary jibes. See for yourself, Roddy laughs as he, followed by the others, lifts the front of his kilt. His large gnarled cock hangs from a shock of wiry black pubic hair. His skin has been retracted exposing a dark purple pear sized helmet. He doesn't drop the kilt but holds Mary's eye as she stares, mouth agape, looking. He lets the hem go when laughter from Alex breaks the spell. Watch, he says, look what you've done Mary in your outfit. He stands with his hands on his hips looking down. Suddenly the sporran hanging low from his belt gives a twitch outward. He does it again, its his twitching erection that is pushing the sporran. Mary shrieks with laughter. Right, announces Roddy, time to be hitting the road. They all turn and look at me!!

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

More more more x

Need more please

more

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Could get good

Great start

Well written, and very hot

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fun at the games!!

Cant wait to hear how they tossed their cabers

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Cmon guys when is next instalment due

Sorry for the delay but had a request for me to do a story about a guys wife. Just posted second part (Steve and Ellie in Llandudno) when I've concluded that I'll get back to my Mary's story. Thanks for the patience and hope you enjoy Steve and Ellie's story as well.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

Another great story xx