FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel room next door

Hotel room next door

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ipin Cider OP   Man  over a year ago

Warick & London

Inspired by one of my recent nights away.....

Checking in to the room was as easy as normal, checking in online made it easy to choose the right room, court yard facing, big windows and a little bit of luxury for one of the many nights away for the month.

Checkin done and key collected it was a little walk to the room but it always meant it was nice and quiet away from the late arrivals and early starters.

Down the corridor and second but the last room to the right was his usual room. Strolling down he saw a lovely looking sight, tall, long dark hair, business attire, bag over the shoulder and suitcase pulling behind her, his mind wondered a little walking the gentle sway of her hips as she walked down ahead of him in the distance.

6 more doors to go and the woman had stopped, not his door but the last one on the corridor and seemed to be struggling to get the door open.

As he arrived at his a friendly “evening” was greeted with a distracted and frustrated smile.

“Need a hand with that? They are a bit of a pain sometimes here”

“No it’s fine I know how a bloody door works”

“Not a problem, have a good evening” as he unlocked his door and entered the corridor to his room. Closing the door behind him the woman was still struggling to get in to hers but he thought he better not ask again and simply closed the door behind him.

Bag down, jacket off, phone and keys on the side... it was all just routine, next was the laptop out of the bag and a beer from the mini bar before he started on his emails.

No sooner he he done that but there was a little knock at his room door.

What now he thought, and I walked to the door and flung it open and just said “yes” a little bit too curt but a little annoyed with been disturbed just as he was about to start doing his work.

“I’m so sorry, but it looks like my key isn’t working and I wondered if I could leave my bag with you for 5 minutes so I don’t need trek all the way back to reception with it, it’s just you were so friendly earlier and I also thought I better apologise as it’s been a long and stressful day and I was a bit rude to you”

“Not a problem and don’t mention it, we all have them. Just leave it inside here and I’ll leave the door on the latch so you can grab it on your way back. Just need to get some work done so it will save me having to get up again”

With that the lady left the bag and he put the lock on the door so it didn’t close fully so she could just grab it when she came back.

Right back to the emails and work now he thought.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start...

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Good start

By *B94Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Good start more please

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

warming up nicely

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

good start!

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

By *mboguyMan  over a year ago

gornal

More

By *herealdavidjonesMan  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

More please

By *romthetoonMan  over a year ago

newcastle

It must be a long way back to reception!

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Warick & London

5 or so minutes later there was a gentle knock at the door and a little shout of “hello, just grabbing my bag, thank you so much and it should be all sorted out now”

“Not a problem, hope have a better evening than the day has been so far”

“Probably like you and a laptop and meal for one, but I will try thank you”

With that she grabbed her bag and headed out, taking the lock off the door behind her so he didn’t have to get up.

Going back to his laptop he could hear her door open and close next door and a little bit inside him cursed how thin hotel walls always were... but then sometimes they could be a blessing as you never knew what you might hear.

So the next couple of hours passed quite uneventfully, more emails and another beer and a last phone call from the USA and the laptop was firmly closed for the day.

Right shower time he thought to himself and then a bit of TV and a nice meal in the room to finish the day off.

Stripping off he put the shower on and wandered back in to the room just to grab his toiletries bag, well when you have a big shower it’s always good to give yourself some me time and make sure all the bits were as smooth as possible.

As he headed back to the bathroom he could see a piece of paper on the floor, off as he couldn’t remember dropping it.

Picking it up it’s suddenly dawned on him that it was right next to the inter connecting doors to his and the room next door.

Opening the note it just read....”thank you for cheering me up and sorry I was a so so rude to start with. If you would like to, I’d like to buy you a drink at the bar around 8pm just to say thank you. Kate”

Could it have been from her? How did she get it in to the room? She must have put it under the connecting door.... well I wonder.... did she leave the door open? Did he dare risk opening his? He could try and do it quietly.....

He turned back to his desk, grabbed his pen and quickly scribbled on the paper “drink would be great but as you have had the bad day they are on me. See you about 8pm.... Myles”

Now best to be bold with this, he unlocked his side of the door and turned the handle creeping the door open ever so slightly so he could put the note back under her door and then go jump in the shower.

As his door opened he notice that her door was just slightly open and he had a small crack between the door and the frame he could see through... in the mirror opposite he could see the bed and on there laid out was her casual clothes perfectly on the bed, jeans, a black top and very small looking black underwear set... stopping moving he listened and could hear the faint noise of the shower he put the note under the door and did a quick retreat back to his room and just pushed the door to, but not closing it fully.... well 2 can play at that game he thought.

7:20pm and he needed the shower and the shave so quickly headed to the bathroom, and as he jumped under the hot water his mind went back to the underwear laid on the bed.... realising his cock was getting harder and harder as he started to lather up ready to shave himself perfectly smooth.

By *haggynMuffCouple  over a year ago

Kidlington oxtord

More please

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Newtownards

Warick & London

Shower nearly over he ran his hand all round his freshly shaven areas, all lovely and smooth.

Jumping out of the shower and towelled down next was to rub some coconut oil in to his smooth parts, just to give it that extra smooth feeling and stop any irritation (see little tip for you guys out there).

Paying a little extra attention to his cock, long slow strikes to get all the oil in, pulling back the skin so he can rub his oil in and all round the head of his semi hard cock, well an extra 2 minutes wouldn’t harm as he stood in the mirror watching his hands slowly rubbing his cock and balls all round, then slowly stroking his cock... it didn’t look bad he thought to himself.....

Back in to the bedroom as he now needed to get changed for the drink quickly and he hurried on with his jeans and a T-shirt and a jumper on. Hair next and a touch of aftershave a final look in the mirror and he checked the time 8:05pm... Dam he was late! Quickly turning to leave he just managed to notice that his joining door was open a little more than he had left it.... a last quick look to see if she was still in the room or did he quickly head down to the bar?

Sod it... a quick look he was late already,

Just peering round the door he noticed her door was now quite open and he stopped to hear if she was still in her room? Not a sound, that was a good sign, creeping the door open further he could get quite a good look in to her room now, not a sound.... god can I just sneak in? Has she done this to test me?

Fuck it he though and edged just inside her room and stopped. Still no other sounds, no lights on so he just stopped inside her room and looked round.

On the floor by the bed were her work heels, perfectly placed, on the bed, a towel at the end folded neat and in the corner her suitcase, lid open and he could see a perfect pair of hold ups laying out of the side.... so that is what she must have been wearing when he saw her.... maybe this could be a fun drink... could be sneak it in to conversation?

Then the second though, in the suitcase must be her underwear from the day... oh to know what it smelt like, maybe even how it tasted.... fuck it, he dashed in to the room straight to the case... his heart racing no sounds other than his heart beat and there in front of him in the case, the perfect pair of red French knickers, he lifted them up out to the case and up his nose.... oh the smell, his younger went just to the gusset, a quick lick and that was it he was hooked, it smelled and tasted so sweet and at the same time musty it was exquisite... long deep breaths what was seconds in his mind must have been a good 5 minutes and he quickly looked at his watch and it was 8:20pm... shit he was very late how.

Throwing the underwear back in the case he rushed back out of Kate’s room and back through his and out and headed to the bar.

There is was sat at the bar with his back to him, long dark hair, perfect shape of the body, he walked up to her and she turned as he got near...

“Well I thought you had stood me up for that drink, had to get kind own one to start with, so the second I guess is on you” as she then got up and kissed him on both cheeks as he went to sit at the side of her...

All he could smell was the mix of her perfume and the amazing smell he still had in his nose from earlier.....

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

I'm enjoying.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

nice; love the scenario and wanting more !

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Mmm more please

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Enjoying this

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Wish this would happen when i stay away for work! Keep it coming.

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

[Removed by poster at 15/04/19 22:43:44]

stoke

More please

By *opcat333Man  over a year ago

aberdeen

Great story

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brilliant

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Good

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Mmmm very horny

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Very interesting

More please

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Exeter

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By *ambofkMan  over a year ago

Hamilton

Nice

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Bedfordshire

Newtownards

Nice

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *om1962Man  over a year ago

Brighton

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

nice start

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Great

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *ildwandersMan  over a year ago

saltburn by the sea

Good so far

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

good

What happened next?

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Great start

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

Good start

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

Liking this!

Warick & London

The next couple of hours went by in no time at all, lots of conversation and some small but suggestive arm stroking both ways and after 3 or 4 drinks Myles decided it might be time to call it a night as he had a 5am start the next day.

Without wanting to sound rude Myles decided he needed to make his excuses and call it a night and told Kate that as much as the company and conversation he needed to grab some beauty sleep as he had an early morning ahead of him.

“Well seen as though there isn’t any other talent in the bar this evening I may as well join you”

Which she then quickly corrected herself to say

“I mean I better head up to my room as well, obviously not yours”

Myles just smiled and simply said, “well I was going to offer to be the big spoon this evening” and gave her a cheeky wink.

They both left the bar and walked back to their rooms, down the corridor and up a small flight of stairs, to which Myles let Kate go first, partly to be a gentleman and also so he can see the hips and perfectly framed bottom in those jeans.

Top of the stairs, Kate just turned back and said “looks good in a pair of jeans doesn’t it” with a little wink back.....

Myles at this was a little lost for words, but thought he would play a game...

“Certainly does, probably look even better out of them though. See 2 can play this game you know”

With that they continued walking down the corridor to their rooms.

“Well Kate it has been a lovely evening and I’m off early so I will say good night and wish you well now as I’m sure you will want a nice leisurely morning”

“Myles you have been wonderful company and if it wasn’t for this ring on my finger I would plant a big good night kiss right on those lips of yours”

“Well Kate he is a very lucky man, so I will just say a good night”

With that Myles opened his door and gave a final smile to Kate as he entered his room and locked the door behind him.

Standing just inside his room door, Myles just thought how amazing the evening was and what a beautiful lady Kate was and how easy the conversation had been.... then it hit him, the underwear in the case, he had just thrown it back in in the rush... oh shit she was going to notice it.

Quickly he rushed to the connecting door and then gently closed it and left it unlocked as he didn’t want to make any more noise to alert Kate he was there.

Maybe she wouldn’t notice it, trying to calm himself down a little he grabbed a bottle of water and took a big drink.

It will be fine, she won’t notice it and with that he quickly undressed and went in to the bathroom to have a wash before bed.

On returning to the bedroom he checked his phone to set his alarm and on unlocking his phone he saw an airdrop file request.... it just said...

A good night?

Puzzled he had to open it

It was a little picture that said on it - I know why you were late Myles. But you did disappoint me... with a picture of her red underwear in the background.

Oh fuck was all he could think!

Then the ping of another file - this time a video... does he open it does he not?

He couldn’t not so he accepted it and started watching.

The video showed her bedroom and in the main screen the connecting door and the bed and her suitcase. As he watched further he noticed the door start to open and the person entering was him.... oh fuck she had it all, him entering the room stopping and then going to the Suitcase and him sniffing and licking the underwear and then throwing it back in the case and disappearing out of the room - 10 minutes in total he watched.

Frozen to his bed! Oh fuck what was he going to do now.... shocked and worried he then realised he was also rock hard, the video had taken him back to the smell and tase of the underwear.

How should he reply to this? Should he reply or just ignore it?

He played the video again, this time slowly stroking his hard cock engrossed in it....

He didn’t see the door handle move on the connecting door and it start to open... he was startled when he heard the voice.

“Lights off now you pervert, me and you need to talk don’t we.

Quickly he pulled the duvet over him and switched the lights off at the side of the bed.....

He could hear her enter his room, the small bit of light from her room coming through he could still see she was fully dressed and stood now at the end of the bed staring down at him.

“So, are you going to explain? Or do I need to call reception and have them deal with this for me?”

Myles was frozen to the spot, lost for words and judging by the throbbing in his groin he was still aroused by all of this.

“Well Myles, what is your explanation? I’m waiting”

“Kate, I don’t have one, there is nothing I can say that will make this any better so what would you like me to say?”

“How about, you tase nice? Well do I?”

“Eerrrm well yes you do”

“Oh I know I do Myles, I taste so sweet and my pussy is juicy and Myles now we both know this I better just remind you of it”

With that Kate slips her hand down the front of her jeans, then slipped her hand back out again and licked one of her fingers....

“Open wide Myles, my fingers are sticky and you need to clean them”

With that Kate walked round the bed to be at the side of him, she moved her hand to his mouth and waggled her fingers over his lips.

“Open Myles you know you want to”

And he gently opened his mouth, 1 finger was run along his tongue and back out, then another all over his lips

“Now as wide as you can for me”

And with that he opened his mouth as wide as it would go....

Kate took the opportunity quickly, reaching in to her back pocket she pulled out the red underwear and in one swift movement forced them in his mouth and at the same time jumped on the bed and straddled his chest holding him down.....

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Bradford

mmmmmmmm this gets better !

Love this one

By *om1962Man  over a year ago

Brighton

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Getting hotter

Newtownards

Barnsley

Here!

By *exykitten6677Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

Following This

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Building up nicely..... Bit like my cock !!!

Warick & London

“ you men are all the same Myles, any opportunity you can find you will try your luck with a woman but you all forget it is always the woman that is in charge”

Myles tried to wriggle free but Kate’s legs just gripped harder round his chest.

“You see Myles, this ain’t the first time and it sure won’t be the last, did you not even stop to think that I was playing you from the moment we met at my door? No you didn’t did you, you and every male I ever meet just thinks with their little pathetic cocks”

And with that Kate lent back and pulled the covers away from Myles bottom half leaving him there naked and is now flaccid cock just there.

“See not so hard now are you, but you got what you wanted Myles, my panties in your mouth again so why aren’t you hard”

And with that Kate gave a short bit firm crack of the back of her hand on his flaccid cock.... and it twitched just a little.

“Oh you like that don’t you, just a flaccid cocked little perv aren’t you. So here is how the rest of this will play out... are you listening to me?”

Myles just listened and nodded in the right places as Kate went on to tell him what was going to happen. It was simple and Kate’s demands were this.

- he would not touch her with his hands

- he could not touch her pussy bare and only through her panties and only with this tongue.

- he would not be able to touch himself until told to do so

- she was in control and if he didn’t follow the rules she would leave the video with reception to do what they needed to with it.

It was all that simple

“So Myles, I’m going to get off you in a second, you will get off the bed and kneel in front of me and then do exactly what I say”

With a final form sharp grip of her thighs Kate got off Myles and the bed and stood in the middle of the room.

Myles followed shortly after her but stood nearly face to face with Kate... that was a bad move

Kate moves forward gently and slowly and stopped and then in one swift movement she reached forward and grabbed his balls and started squeezing hard.

“Kneel I said”

Myles just let out a wince and dropped to his knees.

“You filthy man, look at that cock, I didn’t tell you that would could get hard and I certainly didn’t tell you that you could leak on the floor did I! You will stay on your knees and not move until your cock is flaccid again. GOT IT!”

And Kate just stood over him resting one of her heels on his thigh and but by bit adding more and more pressure until you could see the indent starting to form.

“Flaccid I said!”

Myles couldn’t stop his cock hardening, her control her taken over him, the underwear still in his mouth and the taste of her it was all too much for him. No way was he going to be flaccid so he was going to have to take the punishment.

“Look at you, you little pathetic cock is getting harder not softer, looks like I will have to do something else. Now lay on the floor and don’t move.”

Myles laid back as Kate removes her heel from his thigh.

Standing over him legs either side she turned round so that now it was her back him and all he could see was the fine bottom in those jeans”

“Myles you will now follow my next instructions to the letter, failure to do so will mean I will close the door and lock it behind me and this will all end and judging by your cock you don’t want it to end do you”

The instructions were simple.

- one by one remove her shoes.

- Kate would then unbutton her jeans and pull them down her thighs,

- he was then to pull the jeans down but he could not touch any part of her skin in taking them off.

And so it began, one shoe at a time, then the jeans, slowly and carefully he took them off making sure he didn’t touch any of her.

“Good boy and as you did so well you can have a little reward”

Kate slowly squatted down and hovered her black pantie clad bum and Pussy over his face.

“Now spit those panties out of your mouth, as a reward you get to taste my fresh ones”

But Myles was soon shocked as Kate forced sat all the way down on his face, smothering his mouth and nose slowly rubbing herself against him... 5 seconds, 10, 15, 20, 30 1 minute...and then back up.... Myles gasped for air.

“Next time I do that I expect you to lick my panties until I tell you otherwise”

Bradford

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Here!

any rooms available

bathgate / benidorm

By *raigybrightonMan  over a year ago

worthing

Great story - best I’ve read in ages...

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Bedfordshire

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Warick & London

Slowly but surely Kate squatted sown again this time just resting on his face, she felt the brush of his tongue on her underwear... just as she wanted it

She sat down harder and his tongue pressed deeper in to her it wildly lapping and stroking along the gusset.

She couldn’t resist and with one hand reached down the front of her panties and with 2 fingers slowly started circling her throbbing clit. Both things at the same time she knew would bring her off very quickly.

She started really riding his face now, every few secs is just lifting up slightly so he could quickly catch his breath.

The final time she sat back down hard this time, allowing his tongue to prove deep and with that her fingers sped up on her clit working it harder and faster feeling the orgasm starting to build she just lost herself and had to reach that moment of orgasm.

Her legs started trembling and she lent forward, resting her weight on his chest slightly,

“I’m going to Pull my panties to the side, so get your tongue in my ass now, I need to cum, do it, bloody well do it now!!”

And with that Myles reached his head forward just as the panties went to one side, a right beautifully smooth perfect looking ass right ahead of him.

His tongue gently started swirling round her hole, little flicks then long strokes.

“Dam it just tongue fuck my arse like I told you I need to cum NOW!!!!”

And that was all it took, his tongue plunged deep and hard in to her ass, pushing it in and out like it was his little cock fucking it.

Kate’s head had gone back, her eyes now closed, and her legs began to shake as her orgasm took hold of her, waves of pleasure flowing all over her body, wave after wave until it hit, the full on big release she needed.... legs shaking her fingers slowing down on her clit she was done.

“Get your tongue out of me now, I’ve finished and so have you.

Now one last task as you have been so good”

With that Kate stood up and turned round to him

“Stand up and come and stand in front of me”

And that he did, his cock rock solid sticking out in from of him.

Kate slowly took off her panties and handed them to him.

“Your final task as you have been so good. You are to sniff and lick my panties while you wank that little cock of those and when you have done, which will be about 2 minutes by the looks of you, you will cum in my panties and hand them back to me”

So Kate just stood there watching him, his face buried in her wet panties, inhaling her sweet kinky scent and licking the sweet juice off them. His hand pumping away at his cock. Myles knew that he was going to cum quickly but very heavily he could feel it in his balls.

Kate just stood looking at him, as he then slowly lowered the panties down to his cock and just has he did stream after stream of cum landed on the material, thick white spurts of cum all over them.

He went to hand them back to Kate

“Hold them open so I can put them on please”

And with them held open late stepped in to them, pulling them off him and up she slipped them on and smoothed them against her pussy lips.

And in the next moment she grabbed her clothes and shoes, walked past him with a short sharp crack on his arse, through the connecting door and closed and locked it behind her.

Myles just stood there, cock starting to soften wondering what the hell had just happened.....1am in the morning and his body ached, his cock still leaking bits of cum he just went and sat on the end in of the bed... he was done but very satisfied

Barnsley

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow hornyyyyyyy

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Bradford

he may be done, but I hope the story is not !

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Wow

Kinky turn on events

bathgate / benidorm

Bedfordshire

Here!

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Fantastic

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Interesting...

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

All i get are noisy buggers who keep me.awake all.night ...and not the right sort of 'buggers'

love it

stoke

More please

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

Fantastic

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Ha! That'll teach him

By *lwayshorny79Woman  over a year ago

Leicester

Love it!!

Warick & London

Any requests for the next instalment or if you would like to feature in it some how - drop me a message and i will cater where I can

Newtownards

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Well written story Myles, with an unexpected twist. Looking forward to the next one.

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

bathgate / benidorm

Yes great story looking forward to more

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel