FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Horny women car fun

Horny women car fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many women play with themselves in there car

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nockenglandMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

As a truck driver i can tell you quiet afew do. But not as many as there used to be up to 10 years ago. And it used to be the more mature girls. And i found friday afternoons were the most popular time. I put it down to female reps who have had a hard targer hitting week relaxing having some fun with truck drivers. Who they know the truck drivers could see what they were up to in the car. On there drive home.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The m25 between Heathrow and Gatwick there is always a few air hostesses travelling and I've seen some play from my truck, I'm certain they do it for truckers, they must know they will be seen.

By *enatton2Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

We used to do this a lot on the M6 late at night. Mrs in the passenger seat with the light on, me focused on remaining at 57 mph

By *nockenglandMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

I agree air hostesses. Do tend to let or have there skirts ride up a lot. And appear to like to show quite a lot of thigh. I used to take woman out in my car, on the M62 at night flashing. But the woman who were more sub liked to be given instruction on what to do, and also me to expose them to truck drivers. Some times id indicate to the truck drivers to pull of the motorway and the truck drivers would fuck the woman, or we would both fuck her. up againsed the truck. Or around it and the car. Lots of fun to be had.

Mrs has played with herself in the car while i'm driving,stockings on and legs wide open rubbing her pussy.

I had a lady flash her tits at me afew months ago but i was driving a fire engine. I think she thought i was a fireman

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Love to see this happen.

"Mrs has played with herself in the car while i'm driving,stockings on and legs wide open rubbing her pussy."
fuck that’s so horny

"I agree air hostesses. Do tend to let or have there skirts ride up a lot. And appear to like to show quite a lot of thigh. I used to take woman out in my car, on the M62 at night flashing. But the woman who were more sub liked to be given instruction on what to do, and also me to expose them to truck drivers. Some times id indicate to the truck drivers to pull of the motorway and the truck drivers would fuck the woman, or we would both fuck her. up againsed the truck. Or around it and the car. Lots of fun to be had."

"We used to do this a lot on the M6 late at night. Mrs in the passenger seat with the light on, me focused on remaining at 57 mph "
wow from looking at your pics I would be wanking like mad watching her rub her Pussy

By *avethefish400Man  over a year ago

Chichester

I went to view a car that was I long way from my home.

On the drive back i came up behind a little car full off girls on a hen doo or something.

On the back it had “Honk if you’re Horny”

So I did and got lots of waves and they blew me kisses.

I waved back and mouthed they looked lovely.

Next thing one has her shirt off and pushed her bra covered boobs up to the window.

I beeped my horn and waved

Then pointed to the other girls one of which did the same bar covered boobs against the window.

My car was a Auto with cruse control so I pulled my t-shirt off it a hope I would get more from them.

It worked!

Three of them got their boobs out and pushed them against the windows and instructed my to move to the other lane to see the passenger side. The other girl got her boobs out and started rubbing them on the window!

It was all going well until some lads spotted them and started shouting abuse at them which brought the fun to an end!

Made my long motorway drive very entertaining!

"I went to view a car that was I long way from my home.

On the drive back i came up behind a little car full off girls on a hen doo or something.

On the back it had “Honk if you’re Horny”

So I did and got lots of waves and they blew me kisses.

I waved back and mouthed they looked lovely.

Next thing one has her shirt off and pushed her bra covered boobs up to the window.

I beeped my horn and waved

Then pointed to the other girls one of which did the same bar covered boobs against the window.

My car was a Auto with cruse control so I pulled my t-shirt off it a hope I would get more from them.

It worked!

Three of them got their boobs out and pushed them against the windows and instructed my to move to the other lane to see the passenger side. The other girl got her boobs out and started rubbing them on the window!

It was all going well until some lads spotted them and started shouting abuse at them which brought the fun to an end!

Made my long motorway drive very entertaining!"

» Add a new message to this topic