FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Becoming his Pet

Becoming his Pet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This was given as a birthday present to my Master, my inspiration..

Tuesday evenings had become the highlight of my week.

Butterflies invading my stomach, my mind filled with images of new adventures, my arousal building as we drew closer to the club.

Master rang the intercom and, as members, we were granted access. As we walked the short distance to the front door, Master placed his hand on the small of my back and whispered “As soon as we enter tonight, you will behave. You will follow every order I give you, and you will not speak to anyone without my permission. Any issues, use your safe word or tap me 3 times. Understand?”

“Yes Master.”

We made our way into the club where Master handed over our card.

“Any towels tonight?” We were asked .

“We will take 2. My little pet may be allowed a treat if she behaves herself.”

I felt my cheeks redden, and I lowered my head. I had never heard Master speak like this about to me anyone before.

Master nudged me softly.

“You know the rules. Never lower your head.”

I raised my head, meeting Master’s eyes.

“Yes Master.” I whispered.

“Louder.”

I glanced at the guy that had checked us in. He was watching us closely, obviously interested in our interaction.

“Say it louder, or I will take your trousers down and give you a hard smack right here.”

“Yes Master.” I said louder.

“Good girl.”

Master led me through the club and towards the changing area. I was surprised to see several people, both Male and female, already in the main bar area as Tuesday evenings are usually very quiet.

Once in the changing area, I began to remove my clothes, assuming we were using the jacuzzi.

“Leave your bra on. Remove everything else.” Master ordered.

As I followed orders, I noticed that Master was not removing anything of his. I bit my lip, not wanting to ask questions and face more punishments.

I stood in front of Master wearing only my black lace bra.

As he reached out and gently ran his strong hand over the curves of my breasts, I began to shiver.

“Bend over the bench.”

Again, I followed his orders and bent double, hands gripping the bench and my ass on show.

I jumped as I felt Master’s fingers slide over my ass and down to my pussy.

“Someone is very wet.”

His fingers slid over my clit, rubbing gently and I could feel myself begin to rock, wanting Master to make me cum. As I felt an orgasm building he abruptly removed his hand and replaced it with something smooth and hard. He rubbed it between my lips, coating it in my juices before I felt Master begin to insert it in to my cunt.

“Tonight you do not cum unless I give you permission. I have been lenient with you and allowed you many orgasms. That all changes tonight.”

Suddenly I felt the object inside my cunt vibrate and Master showed me a small remote control he was holding in his hand.

“I am in control Pet.”

The vibration quickly stopped.

I began to straighten but, Master places his hand on my back and pushed me down.

“I am not done with you yet.”

I gasped as a cold liquid was poured on to my ass. Master’s hand began to spread the liquid between my cheeks, and over my tightest of holes. I felt his finger push against it, wanting access. I gripped on the bench as I felt him slide into me, and he began to thrust.

I was breathing hard, and again began thrusting back.

Master abruptly removed his finger from my ass, and I suddenly felt empty. The feeling didn’t last long as something cold and solid was being pushed against my ass, wanting access.

I gasped as my tight hole gave way and allowed the solid object entrance.

“Stand straight.”

I slowly straightened, and the weight of the object caused me to gasp.

“You are definitely my little Pet now.” Master said, brushing something soft against the back of my legs.

I turned and saw that ‘something soft’ was actually a black and white tail attached to the solid object that was now causing my tight hole to pulse.

I turned to face Master, and our eyes met.

“Kneel Slut.”

I obediently dropped to my knees, careful to not lower my eyes.

“Remove my trousers and boxers.”

I reached up, and unbuckled Master’s belt, thinking of the times it had been used to punish me. I then unbuttoned his trousers, never breaking eye contact. As I reached for the waist band of Master’s boxers, I thought of how much I wanted to taste him.

“Hungry are we?” Master asked, as I subconsciously licked my lips.

“Very, Master.”

I lowered both his trousers and boxers to the floor and waited for my next order.

“Help yourself Pet.”

Without hesitation, I took Masters already stiffening cock in to my mouth. The head of his cock slipped past my lips, and I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his cock beginning to fill my mouth.

“Keep your eyes open Slut.”

Immediately I opened my eyes and looked up to Master.

“I want you to watch my face as I fill your mouth with my cum.”

Slowly I pulled back so that only the tip of his cock was resting on my lips. I reached to wrap my hand around the base, and began to flick my tongue over his tiny hole, desperate to taste his precum.

My hand began to move up and down his cock as my tongue lapped at the tip. Suddenly, the most wonderful taste invaded my tongue, and I knew that Master was leaking his wonderful precum.

I slowly began to move my head, taking his cock in to my mouth until my face was flushed against his body. My chin against his full balls, my nose against his stomach. I held Master’s cock in my mouth for a few seconds, enjoying the sensation of him growing harder and filling more and more of my mouth.

Master grabbed my hair and began to roughly fuck my mouth.

“You will not waste one drop of my cum. If any amount does not go in to your mouth, I will make tonight so uncomfortable for you.”

Master continued to assault my mouth with his hard cock, every thrust on causing him to hit the back of my throat. But still I kept my eyes open and on the man that owned every part of me.

Master thrust one last time in to my mouth and held my head still. I looked up in to his bright blue eyes as his thick, hot cum hit the back of my throat. The taste was sweet, and his cum coated my throat as I began to swallow. Master pulled his cock out slightly and I began to suck, ensuring I had milked all of the cum from him.

Slowly Master removed his cock.

“Good girl. Not a drop of cum in sight.”

I smiled at Master, happy that I had pleasured and pleased him.

Master then reached in his bag.

“One more thing a Pet needs to ensure good behaviour.”

I watched as Master removed a black collar and lead.

“You wanted to be my Pet. Tonight you crawl, with your tail on show.”

Master placed the collar around my neck, and fastened the buckle securely.

“All fours Pet.”

I leaned forward to assume a crawling position.

I saw Master take the lead in his hand, and felt him tug on it.

“Make me proud tonight Pet.”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *c jMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start looking forward to the next instalment

Keeps an eye on this story

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

More more more

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Great start.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for your comments guys. Means a lot

I have ideas for the next chapter

Xx

By *Jones19Man  over a year ago

Evesham, Worcester, Pershore

Looking forward to the next part

By *ajdaveMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Excellent start

By *uHorny1Man  over a year ago

Cannock

Looking forward to seeing where this goes...

» Add a new message to this topic