FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > a fantasy of mine

a fantasy of mine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a bit of a weird fantasy, I want to meet up with a girl in say a department store. Have a bit of a sneaky grope and feel whilst pretending to browse the items in the aisles. Then when things have heated up enough we'd sneak off to a changing room, for a play. Then after we would simply walk out as if nothing had happened.

Anyone done this? or better yet anyone want to do this with me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a look at my post from my previous fab profile .titled .

Voyeur/ flashing fun

Totally true story ..

By *obinhood86Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Fucking my mother in law is my fantasy. Act like nowt happened

I have done this in Tesco and Matalan!! The Tesco one is locked but I dragged him in. Slipped my skirt up, body suit to one side and put one leg up on the stool while he slid in. It was fun. Matalan was crazy, went in the large disabled men's one and snuck in pretending I was taking him a pair of jeans in a different size. They are only cubicles so not very secure and I was trying to hold the curtain to the wall but sure the cubicle walls and curtain was moving anyway lol. Walked home from Matalan with sticky thighs

Hope you have fun babe!! Xxx

Love to try this anyone in Wirral

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I have done this in Tesco and Matalan!! The Tesco one is locked but I dragged him in. Slipped my skirt up, body suit to one side and put one leg up on the stool while he slid in. It was fun. Matalan was crazy, went in the large disabled men's one and snuck in pretending I was taking him a pair of jeans in a different size. They are only cubicles so not very secure and I was trying to hold the curtain to the wall but sure the cubicle walls and curtain was moving anyway lol. Walked home from Matalan with sticky thighs

Hope you have fun babe!! Xxx "

lets hope someone is as filthy as you

» Add a new message to this topic