FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gf friends

Gf friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any of you done stuff with you gf mates ? While she's in the same house ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

On a birthday night out a few years ago in Nottingham, my then gf’s mate kept flirting with me. Told me to meet her on the top floor of the club, as soon as I got there she pounced. Almost pinned me against the wall, kissing, hands all over each other. We found a seat then I played with her under the table. After a while we went back to everyone else. She went home with my best mate in the end lol.

Also gave another friend of hers a lift home after they came back from a night out d*unk, we’d had a mainly girl on girl threesome but I didn’t get to do much. On the drive home she gave me a handjob the whole way! That journey took twice as long as usual

By *oopy097Man  over a year ago

east mids

When my ex and her mate used to go in town, I used to go thru her bag to find her worn pants. I would wank into them and put them back. She must have known as eventually she started just leaving them on the top lol

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"When my ex and her mate used to go in town, I used to go thru her bag to find her worn pants. I would wank into them and put them back. She must have known as eventually she started just leaving them on the top lol "

I did something similar with the girl who I drove home but years later and into her long leather boots

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"When my ex and her mate used to go in town, I used to go thru her bag to find her worn pants. I would wank into them and put them back. She must have known as eventually she started just leaving them on the top lol "
lol that's horny yeah she must of noticed her knickers were damp and stained lol i was at a house party once with my gf and her mates, she had this chubby quiet mate that I knew fancied me so when everyone got too d*unk and fell asleep we stayed up chatting and I ended up getting head in the kitching lol risky but horny as hell

» Add a new message to this topic