FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dream

Dream

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anccouple30 OP   Couple  over a year ago

denton

So my dream started with us looking around the shops an I new you were going away soon as Leigh had asked you to go with him an a course in London. He booked the hotel an golf place as that’s all he was interested in. So we went into Manchester to look in the shops an we found a nice underwear shop where you picked out different types to try on and left me out side out you went an tried them on. You took pics in there so I could see you before you picked a nice white see through set. We had a few wines an you said your weren’t going to wear it until you were away as you could turn me on while away xx

You packed an left for the two day visit and I took note of the skirts an tops you took. You went straight to the conference room and did two lessons before heading to the hotel. You were still in your work clothes while travelling but couldn’t wait to get to your room an change an freshen up.

When you got to the hotel he said shall we meet at 8 for dinner as he was going to do a bit of Golf. You headed up with a wine from the bar an text me about your day, You ordered another wine an room service brought it up. An you headed for a bath an had a relax thinking about what the night would bring. You emptied the bath an shaved you legs an trimmed the strip on your Pussy. You went to open your bag with your new underwear in an found I had bought you another set of the knickers. I was getting frustrated now as you were getting ready and I never knew what you would go with. You pulled them on an skirt with a nice shirt showing a bit of your new bra off. You’re hair an make up done you sent me a pic before heading down to the table.

He was already sat down looking at the menu and you said Leigh do you not get my chairs as you went to sit. Seeing he had already got a bottle of wine in a cooler, helped yourself an realised it was the one you were drinking upstairs. You were sat facing the bar an making small talk with him. Knowing he kept looking at your boobs. You were having fun flirting an asking why he had invited you alone. He told you he needed to change things in the office. And you listened contently but could see someone else looking over from the bar and it caught your eye instantly making you excited. Having eaten an had a wine you were hoping Leigh would leave as he had golf and he soon did saying not to stay up late you had work in the morning. You were on your phone texting me about your night an telling me how Leigh had bored you to tears with work I asked what you were upto xx you were glancing over your phone to the guy that was at the bar and smiling every so often to keep his attention. You said to Leigh you were tired an might head up.

So what did you do. Stay down or go up. So I can continue.

You answer x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anccouple30 OP   Couple  over a year ago

denton

Can cont

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic