FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty story

Naughty story

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Enjoy

You come over and once you come in we kiss tasting amazing we go into the living room we sit down and we start to kiss again. Filling and tasting amazing I move my hand down a press my fingers up against your jeans filling your pussy pulceing for me.

I get up and go get us a drink you go to the tollet and then go into my bedroom and you see all the toys laying on the bed. You come back in. You are looking amazing in your sexy night dress. You have a few toys in your hands I ask you what do you want to eat tonight as I can order it now as it should tack an hour to deliver it so you decide decide and we pick what we want. You stand up and tease me with a toy as you put it in your mouth you get back on my sofa but on all fours with your sexy arse sticking out.

I get up and come behind you and stretch your fine sexy arse out and I kiss and lick and stick my tongue down inside tasteing so good. I lube up a toy and teaseing you with it as I'm pressing it inside you.

You turn over and we kiss again and this time I get to kiss and suckle on your amazing nippes I just wish I could get milk from them. I go down I get to kiss and lick taste your sweet pussy hoping to have time I jet to tease you with my cock but before I do I turn on the toy and that is still in your sweet arse and I press my cock in but at the moment all I want to do is tease you and your body for my cock before dinner come.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic