FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Underwear photographer for a fella (2 men)

Underwear photographer for a fella (2 men)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Starting chatting with an older fella on here and noticed some pics of him wearing underwear. However I noticed the shots weren’t great after after some mutual messaging it became apparent that he wanted some better pics. We discussed that I could take some for him and after further chat it was apparent that he owned lots of different types of briefs. Let’s just call this fella Simon. After quite a bit of messaging we finally arranged to meet for the photo shoot .

We had a Drink together talking about normal things and common interests and then it became apparent that we both to some extent enjoyed sexual roleplay. After moving the conversation back to the pics Simon showed me his underwear collection and asked if I could take some pics for his private profile as it wasn’t appropriate for his wife to take them.

I said of course and Maybee my smile at this point suggested more. Simon dropped his jeans to reveal a bulging pair of white briefs with a light blue stripe around the elastic. These were obviously the pants that he had been wearing throughout the morning. I took some bulge shots from afar then asked him to turn around. His saw looked amazing I. The pants and his right bum cheek was slightly sticking out the pants showing a slight crease . I took a pic but suggested that the bum cheek to be covered up by the underwear.

Simon said “how do you mean ?”

Me : “like this” as my hand moved the briefs back into position where my fingers gently stroked the skin on his bum .

I could feel my cock twitching at this point but keep this to myself.

I took another shot and Simon agreed it was a better shot but he said he wanted a close up of his bulge. I agreed and ended up having my face very close to his crotch. I could smell his crotch and I secretly wanted to burry my nose Into his bulge.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Simon then asked to try some others on . He went into the bathroom but the door was ajar. As he slowly pulls down his briefs I took a glimpse of his very sexy smooth bubble butt. I really wanted to touch it but I knew he was straight. He then placed the white briefs on the side of the bath and then I turned around pretending I was busy sorting the pics. He then came out wearing a pair of striped purple coloured briefs . His cock looked great in them as he packed a cracking bulge. I started to take more photos and continued to take some close ups - teasing myself as I was so turned on .

At this point Simon’s bell end just slightly stuck out the side of his pants . I didn’t say anything as I continued to take pictures . His bell wine looked long and pink . I moved in for a very close up shot and my hand accidentally brushed past Simons bell end. I felt him twitch but felt embarrassed saying sorry.

Simon said “that’s ok - you’re doing me a favour”.

We reviewed the shots from the second pair together then Simon noticed the ones woth his bell end slightly peeking out the sides.

He said “ I like these ones actually , didn’t realise you could see my bell end . Sorry! But think I could do woth a few more like that if it’s ok”.

It was getting quite warm in the room so I removed my jumper wearing just my vest. Simon was cool with this realising the temp was hot. This time Simons ass faces me and he dropped his pants revealing his bubble bum right in front of me before pulling up a pair of grey briefs. More shots were taken .

Me : “ you want more of the other shots ? “

“Yes “ he said .

Me : well you need to pull your bell out a bit.

Simon then adjusted himself revealing a little of his bell end. I continued to snap away and Simon told me to take charge for the best shot.

I told him to pull his cock out a little more , revealing his full bell end Loki g out the use of his pants. His cock looked a little more swollen now and I can’t deny I was so turned on. He had out me in charge and asked what he could do to return the favour.

I suggested that I would like some pics too in briefs but I only had boxers on .

Simon “you go and pop my white ones on- they are in the side of the bath”.

Without hesitation I dropped my boxers and picked up Simone briefs . Before putting them on I placed them near my nose and have them a good sniff. I was turned on slightly by this .

Now the two of us were in the bedroom in our briefs and vests.

Simon started to take some pics of my bulge , then I said I wanted some good quality ones like his and I pulled my bell end out of the side . I told Simon to take some closer shots and not to worry about touching my bulge as I didn’t want him to hold back to get the best shot.

He ended up feeling my bulge and it got bigger with each touch. I loved the feel of his underwear on my skin and was turned on my the fact that his cock and ass had been inside them .

I told Simon that the bell end would look better wet ....

By *haufferuknottsMan  over a year ago

loughborough

Please keep going

By *luboy1970Man  over a year ago

runcorn

Wow please keep it going think I need to do some photo shoots

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I really like this thread.

It is good to find a man who appreciates underpants and the subtle erotic scent found in a healthy bloke's pants.

I like the sound of your photography talents too.

Keep it going.

So horny

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmm

My throbbing cock then sprung out of the side of Simons pants that I was wearing and as I had suggested that it would look better wet on the shot Simon have my bell end one lick . The fat blue throbbing bell end shone nicely in the light and he took a shot. I was getting so hard and turned on .

My cock was now fully out as there was no room for it to go anywhere else in the pants. I wanted to smell Simons bulge but I was getting off on watching him in his , so I ordered him to try other pairs on while I lay on the bed watching him , wanking myself . I found my cock was leaking loads of pre cum which I tasted and told Simon it tasted nice . I could tell by his facial expression that he wanted to taste it too but I disallowed this at this point.

I wanted to see his bum in all the pants he tried and and he bent over when requested so I could get a full view. His white briefs which I still had on were getting damp around the bum as I was getting sweaty, my pre cum had been rubbed all over the crotch.

I asked Simon if he wanted his briefs back and he replied with a yes smiling. So I stood up , pulled them clearly off and rubbed my masculine (but still clean ) scent all over his face and made him sniff the pants. While he did this I tweaked his nipples as I knew this got him hard . I could see his throbbing shaft get bigger in his pants - at this lint my cock was drilling again and I slowly rubbed my bell end before presenting my fingers towards Simons lips . He opened them and I stick them in feeling his tongue lucky he pre cum off them .

I asked if it tasted nice and he nodded......

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Mmmmm, very nice

By *an2man777Man  over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

Men and their pants.... Always a fascination and turn on!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *endertouchMan  over a year ago

Barnoldswick

Hot thread

Did the same years ago very horny

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Purbeck

Simons cock was very hard in his pants. I loved him licking my pre cum from his pics. I was behind him now and could feel my hard cock rubbing against his bum in his pants. I licked down his back until I reached the top of the elastic of his pants . I wanted to just pull them off an fuck him , but was getting off on him enjoying th tease.

I moved to his bum area and took a big inhale smelling his body through the briefs . His bum cheek was slightly ha bing out the side of the briefs so I gave this a long lick around the seam .

I moved around the front and did the same - licking around the seam of his bulge. I was adjusted by the growing that was going on inside Simone pants.

A bottle of aromas appeared and I took a big sniff . Don’t normally do them but I was so randy. This made me so dirty so I pulled Simone briefs down which revealed his amazing bubble butt. I could t wait any longer and burrows my head into his sweet ass and licked away until I could get my tongue inside him. Simon moaned and wasn’t expecting it - I ordered him to sniff some aromas and he did while my tongue was still up him . He then opened his cheeks even more and I started to rub my finger on his hole before slowly sliding a finger in .

I asked him if he enjoyed it and he responded by pushing back on my finger. So I slammed three in instead and made him groan , getting him wetter and wetter .

Purbeck

By *umpassion69Couple  over a year ago

newark (not really) but thats not far

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

This story reminds me of a recent experience I had.

I had been chatting on here with a younger married bloke about the same age as the author of this story. I had disclosed I had a bit of a fantasy, about a role play scenario, involving him being a photographer, gradually taking advantage of me.

We had some very hot dialogue that ended up with us sharing very intimate photos. From his extremely discreet photos it was obvious he was a very fit nicely hung, hairy bloke.

His subtle seductive dialogue had me sharing far more intimate photos than I should have done. Reassured by the fact he told me he deleted everything when he logged out of the sharing app we used.

It got to be a regular exchange of messages, that established we both had an interest in men's underpants and the masculine scent of a clean healthy man's crotch.

He was very persuasive, even managing to make me show him photos of my own underpants drawer, so he could choose and tell me what underpants to wear. Of course I had to send him photos of myself wearing them too.

All of this seemed relatively safe and anonymous, two horny men sharing their mutual interest in underpants and the sharing of images.

Then one morning this week my lust got the better of me. My wife was out at her regular sports session, so I knew I was home alone for a couple of hours. Seeing that he lived less than 5 miles away, I took the rare opportunity to invite him round. To my shock and excitement he accepted the offer.

My address and post code was shared. Within 20mins this online friend would be knocking at my front door.

I saw a car approaching the street, I noted it was a decent looking car, which reassured me he should be a respectable professional bloke.

I nervously stood waiting as he approached the front door and discretely let him in. He was effectively a total stranger, I had never seen his face, although he had convinced me to share mine.

The man in my hallway was the most attractive specimen of masculinity I had seen in years. Early 40s shaved crew cut dark hair, clearly fit under his fashionable jeans, polo shirt and jacket. He smelled freshly showered and had dark cheeky eyes. He smiled, few words were spoken.

He followed me upstairs, we went into the bedroom rapidly undressing down to our underpants. As soon as his jeans were off, I noticed his masculine muscled hairy thighs and a very fit arse, encased in tight yellow and white hipsters

In seconds I was kneeling my face infront if his bulging underpants. "That's it sniff them but don't touch."

I realised he was totally in control. This sexy stranger who had seen my intimate images was now in my bedroom, telling me what I could and couldn't do....

By *malldickmeMan  over a year ago

belfast

Wow more please

Purbeck

mmmmm

After sliding three fingers inside Simon, I turned him around and positioned his head near my throbbing bell end. He could smell my manhood and I decided it was time for him to taste it so u shoved my cock right in his mouth until my balls gently pressed against his chin. I pulled out and asked if he liked the taste. He nodded and went for another suck and I moaned as I started to slowly fuck his mouth. He started getting very hard and I wanted to taste his manhood. I licked up his shaft from his balls until my tongue reaches the tip, then bi go my tongue could taste Simon’s clean cock. He had a long throbbing bell end which was just made to licking and I enjoyed the taste. It tastes different to my pre cum but liked it all the same. We needed up in a 69 position as we sucked each other slowly as I fingered his hole at the same time. As Simon enjoyed my pre so much I started to rub it off my cock into my ass until my hole was completely soaked. I then lay back, pulled my legs up and told him to lick it. He of course followed the orders as expected. I was so hard by the fact he was tasting my cock and ass at the same time. I picked up his pants then rubbed these on his sweet cheeks and ass and then enjoyed smelling these. I then made him smell more aromas as I played with his nipples and kept asking him if he wanted fucked which he obs wanted. But I kept making him wait and talked about how I was gonna fuck him while I plunged his ass hole with my thumb.

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

Very horny story . Keep it going

cambridge

This is a hot story. I can imagine myself wanting you to explore your photography skills too.

Not wishing to hijack your blog but your description reminds me how closely my own recent experience developed.

As I was kneeling infront of him on my bedroom floor , I was doing as I was told sniffing the front of his bulging hipsters.

Then he moved telling me to stand up. I stood up facing him. He surprised me, grabbing me, and we very briefly kissed our lips touching but both unsure if it was what two married men should do. My lips moved across his cheek and below his ear, gently licking and tasting him. Our bulges pressed together, still encased in our underpants.

My hand ran over the stubble on his shaved head.

We both knew we wanted a more leisurely intimate opportunity to explore each other. Time was not on our side , we could not risk being caught. Our man lust needed to be released.

He stepped back pulling off his underpants. His beautiful cock swung into view, thick and long. His aroused bellend fully exposed and glistening,his foreskin rolled back. I admired how his natural pubic hair complimented his impressive cock.

To my surprise as I was quickly removing my own briefs, he pushed me face down on the bed. He was blatantly inspecting my hairy arse touching it and probing my crease. " I am not ready to be fucked yet I am not prepared" I blurted out nervously. He quietly replied " I know, you will shave that before I fuck you. You want to be fucked don't you?" "Yes" I replied.

Then he stepped back , I got off the bed quickly I knew I wanted fucking but not today. Somehow I knew I would soon be learning to shave my arse.

Then he got on the floor on his back, pulling his sexy hairy legs back onto his chest. His cock rigid against his hairy flat stomach. His large smooth balls on display, nestled over a dark forest of pubic hair that disappeared into the dark inviting crease of his arse. " Lick my balls now". I did as I was told. They tasted manly it was good. I understood I had not been given permission to touch his cock.

"Now sniff my hole, don't touch it, I want to feel your breath on my hole" There I was, my face millimetres from his arse, sniffing his arse, like a dog. I knew he was clean and showered but the feint manly musk of his intimate hairy hole was intoxicating.

" You can lick it just once" I pushed my face into his hairy arse and did exactly as I was told. My warm moist tongue making one slow delicious swipe across his hole.

"Now get on your back". In seconds I was on my back on the floor, he knelt between my spread thighs stroking his beautiful cock, that I desperately wanted to taste. "Now wank your cock cum for me"

This was horny and risky how long did we have before my wife got home? " Next time I am going to fuck you but I want plenty of time and you are going to shave your arse understand?" "Yes" I replied.

We were both close ready to cum. He announced he was cumming " I am going to cum all over you" he grunted and a torrent of his spunk splattered over me, causing me to empty my load over myself too. He grabbed my T shirt cleaning himself on it, then threw it on me.

I quickly tried to mop up the mess on me, aware I had lost any dignity I had. He was dressing quickly. It was over for now. Before I showed him out of the front door, he turned " I am going to fuck you hard next time"

cambridge

More please

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

Like it a lot.

More

Love that story cedar

But I kept making him wait and talked about how I was gonna fuck him while I plunged his ass hole with my thumb.

Sinon moaned and I love the feel of the flesh inside his ass. I fingered him slowly until I could feel his prostrate . When I found this I rubbed it hard - I wanted to fuck him with a dido but thought I would save this for next time . As I did this I kept sniffing Simon’s warm pants and topped up with some aromas.

I said “do you like me probing your g spot “.

Simon “yeh oh yeh it feels great - you certainly know what to do “

Me : “I’m gonna rub it harder now like this “ really pressing my fingers into him.

Simon enjoyed being dominated and I loved being in charge , knowing that he would do whatever I asked of him.

I got Simon on all fours in the bed with his ass facing me and I have his wet ass one more lick which tasted clean but manly . I told him that I was gonna fuck him now and stuffed my underpants in his mouth and make him sniff some aromas. His smooth bubble butt was now facing me and I was so turned on by it . I played with his ass a bit more licking it and probing it then made Simon smell his ass on my fingers.

I told him that I was gonna fuck him now and I rubbed my bell end into his hole - just teasing him . I think Simon thought I was going to be really gentle and I was at first this giving him a false sense of security. But I had other ideas and after some bell end teasing I slammed my hard throbbing cock right inside him until my balls pressed against his ass .

I left it there for a moment enjoying the feel. His bare cheeks were pressing against me and It felt amazing .

Me “my balls feel great on your ass Simon , I’ve got so many dirty ideas for us to get up too over the coming months”

I pulled my cock right back out and then slammed it in again. I was so fucking hard .

I wanted to tease more but I couldn’t hold back - I pushed Simons back down so his ass was higher in the air and I banged him so hard . I was so turned on by our touching skin and that fleshy ass that he had . He enjoyed being gagged by my pants. After a while I pulled the pants out of Simon’s mouth and got in front of him .

Me “taste my pre cum and your ass”

He sucked my cock and licked all the juice off it .

We chatted about how it tasted and I was turned on my this .

I then got Simon on his back and lifted his legs up. I wanked out cocks together as we exchanged more horny talk . I played with one of his nipples as this got him so hard .

I then pulled hos legs up in the air and held them as I fucked him hard . He loved it and I enjoyed seeing the pleasure in his face . I banged him so hard and then had the urge to slap his ass cheek as I did . I then pulled his cheeks wide open as I giratted my cock in and out of him . I could feel myself climaxing but I pulled out and shot my load all over Simon’s lips .

Me : “how does my cum taste in comparison to yours?”

Simon then licked his lips - he hadn’t come and I made him wank his cock while I licked his bell end . He was close and then shot his load but I caught some in my mouth. I wanted to compare the cum taste so I licked up Simon's surplus that he had spilt on me and kissed him exchanging cum . We talked about the tastes and consistency of our live juice which was really kinky . I just couldn’t stop thinking of all the other fun scenarios we could explore I couldn’t wait until he had more time . Can’t wait until next time .

That sounds hot.

I think a return visit will be eagerly anticipated.

» Add a new message to this topic