FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex with arab soldiers

Sex with arab soldiers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussianDom OP   Man  over a year ago

Stretford

As I approached the soldier boys on the entry to the Army base both of them were looking at me as if they've never seen the human being before, until it suddenly dawned on me - a complete stranger, European, blonde,- which is very unusual in Egypt, dressed in white shorts and white shirt, coming up the security gates in the part of town where foreigner is very rarely seen, not to mentioned at the early hours of the morning

Usual greetings in arabic exchanged ( at least I could say "Good evening " or " Good morning",- that's when the book " Speak arabic in two days", bought from the stall back in Manchester came handy,- and the soldiers are all smiles,- the darker of the two had hands like shovels and feet size 13 or may be more - he looked like a well built bull from a village somewhere in the Nubian desert

"How do I get back to Luxor centre? " - I tried to ask him, then slowly realizing that the boy did not speak a word of English and thinking to myself - " it's going to be a very difficult, if not impossible task to try and get my way back to the Hotel "

The other soldier boy, not as dark and not as well built then moved out of the entry point and I could clearly see his face - high chiselled cheek bones, perfect olive skin and large almond shaped eyes- I couldn't take my eyes off his face instantly as he reflected a typical perfectly shaped face, so often seen on the pictures depicting Ancient Egypt with their warrior looks and superbly held posture

I was that very second instantly in love ( or was it simple lust for the pretty soldier boy? I couldn't tell )

"You want smoke"? - the almond eyes asked me and flashed his brilliant white teeth at me

" OK " - this was the second smoke offer of the day and I was getting used to this display of their hospitality - simple but very effective way to show that there is nothing to fear and there are simple things in life, which we can all share and enjoy

The almond eyes reached into his fatigue trouser pocket and pushed something down inside his trousers, looking at me intently all the time - it caught my attention immediately - it looked long and hard and was already tenting out his camo uniform making me hot and bothered. Imagine my predicament - middle of the night. Army post in the foreign country and long concrete walls all the way down the perimeter of the base with Kalashnikov rifled armed soldiers staring at you from the guarding points

"You like?" - I realized that the massive bulge on this boy was intended and decided to throw my caution to the wind, - nodding my head and trying to hide my stiffy which had been leaking pre-cum inside my white shorts betraying my energetic intentions to bring love and happiness to this healthy looking male specimen

The boys quickly spoke between themselves in their language and I was taken down the concrete wall into the nearby spot shielded from the main road by the trees and thick bushes where he took his angry looking cock out without taking his weapon off his shoulders and pushed my face down into his crotch

As I took the cut cock into my mouth all I could do was not get gag on that soldier's impressive tool- but I didn't have to worry as after a few slurps he started speaking in rapid arabic and released the massive load of spunk into my mouth,- it seemed like gallons of it was shooting its my down my throat

As I was trying to get up from the floor the first lad was quickly replaced by the dark Nubian one who must have been waiting right next to us watching the whole sucking and swallowing scene from within a meter,- and that's when I had a shock of my life

I had never thought it was possible but when the dark slub of cock meat hit my face the first thought which crossed my dirty mind was " How the hell are you supposed to do anything with THAT???"

It looked so big it resembled one of them drawings where the stick is pointed straight out of the soldier's crotch and the bell end was like a massive mushroom which was impossible to even circle with my hands,- I was trembling and my mind went blank

I was still on my knees and trying to get my mouth under this massively built lad- the wooden end of his rifle tapping me gently on my head as if to remind me that I am in this soldier's command and would do as he commands

The Nubian bull touched my lips with his enormous donkey cock and all of a sudden his body visibly stiffened and long white streams of hot baby juice started shooting from his piss-slit - it landed all over my face, my hair and my shirt - I was truly drenched

Two more soldiers were waiting their turn - as soon as the bull walked away wiping his cum off his nob with a white tissue tall slim soldier grabbed my head and pushed me down on his long tasty looking cock, which was already hard, and another quickly managed my shorts off, then my boxers,- my bubble ass was exposed to the gentle breeze and must have met his swift approval as he cupped and stroked it a few seconds with his calloused hands, dropped his uniform pants and was poking me trying to find the hole to stick his cock inside it,- I have never been taken from the back but didn't seem to have any saying in the matter, considering I was impaled on the cock in front of me and another soldier was strongly holding my sides granting as an animal he didn't hesitate for a second and positioned himself so his Kalashnikov wasn't in a way - and I was properly spit-roasted for the first time like a first-class pro by the horny Army boys- their dark balls so full of tasty jizz,- serving in the middle of the desert without any access to females or otherwise

There was no lube, of course , no finesse about this - just pure animalistic sex session. He just spat on his cock and rammaged it all the way in without gently probing it first and fukk did it hurt first,- as I was grabbed by the hair by the front soldier the hot stream of another load of horny boy spunk was quickly released inside my fucked out mouth making it's way all the way down my throat, now fully accustomed to the dark arab fuck meat , off and off it went, spurts and spurts of sweet nectar blasting it up gagging me and making me drink it all down and wiping his spent cock on my face before walking casually away saying something to the fukker over his shoulder - the other lad didn't last long and I could feel his cock expand even more inside my jacksie and shooting his babies inside me- without taking it out he started to hump me forcing the freshly made jizz down and down,which was making loud squelching noise inside my bum and it didn't hurt as much now - I was holding the tree in front of me for support as I was so fucked up with the whole night unexpectedly raunchy encounters with all these soldiers I had never met before in my life

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving this please carry on

» Add a new message to this topic