FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Steve and Ellie's Llandudno trip.

Steve and Ellie's Llandudno trip.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This was to be a big weekend for Steve and Ellie, a chance to find each other again. You know how things get in a relationship, that over familiarity and sameness in actions. They both had high hopes for the weekend but really the expectation of adult fun underpinned and exited them. They were like teenagers again as they packed their bags. When I say packed their bags maybe I should elaborate. Ellie's bag contents, day clothes, pants, her 3 favourite dildo's, one large tube of silicon lube, a new PVC dress with buckles and some surprizes, expensive stockings, black shear with a bold scarlet band at the top. A pair of seamed fishnets (cheap but they are so horny she had thought when she got them in Poundland). She had some silk scarfs safely tucked into the outrageous heels packed under a table tennis paddle. She smiled to herself thinking what would happen if the case burst open in the street. Just packing caused her to get rather moist.

Steve had discreetly observed her packing pretending not to be paying any attention. He couldn't stop imagining the reaction Ellie would get parading around bars in Llandudno wearing her seamed fishnets and heels. He was filled too bursting, Ellie, for once, was excited as him at the prospect of a weekend of sex, sex, sex. Maybe, he thought, she will really go for it, we aren't known here, no relatives or friends. A real chance to act out our fantasies...well his mainly.

Ellie looked at the dildoes as she closed the case, my insurance she thought with a smile, just in case it ended up the what was now usual 15 mins including foreplay.

So they were ready, Ellie itching to get out in her outfit. Steve so excited at the prospect of strangers lusting after his tart. Oh if only they had realised that by dressing her as a slut was an invite for her to be treated as one. Yes, Steve if he had known how the night was to play out would, may have thought better of it. As for Ellie, well she was to finally find true satisfaction. Their life's would never be the same again. They held hands was they boarded the bus, how sweet. Meanwhile in Llandudno a beast of a man was shaving his pubic area. He held each ball in his palm as he applied shaving gel and worked up lather. He grinned to himself at the effect, like and meringue avocado, a tasty treat for someone.

What strange force out in the universe was drawing our three players together that night. TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Good start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More

By *0xy_minxWoman  over a year ago

telford

Can’t wait for next instalment x

Wow sounds amazing so far

By *an2man777Man  over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

We're a racey lot here in North Wales! But is Llandudno ready for this?

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Great start

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Love this

Prelims over both dressed. Ellie was wearing a blouse and skirt that hid some pretty erotic underwear for a night in Llandudno. The buckle of the PVC all in one was visible, how could it not sitting like a collar. They looked at each other and gave a knowing sigh. Well, asked Steve, you up for this? Ellie lifted her skirt exposing the lack of pants, a turf of hair, poked either side of the gusset of the PVC all in one. I take it that's a yes then!

The first pub set the scene for the night just a few couples and some guys immersed in their drinking and football on the big screens. Steve and Ellie downed a few shots, more for courage than taste, before moving to the next bar. Three hours later and the casual observer would smile at the desperate antics of a mildly d*unk couple trying to have an outrageous night in a dead Llandudno. Yes Ellie had attempted to catch the eye of guys in every pub but so far all she managed was for the old guys playing dominos to reach for their reading glasses before their attention returned to the game. The return journey to the hotel saw them goading each other to do more disgusting acts. Ellie had sucked Steve in a shelter on the front before once again lifting her skirt as a bus passed. Their worst actions were played out around the hotel with Ellie stripping down to just the PVC Basque in the hotel doorway. In every increasing desperation to show how "naughty" she could be she had stood on the top step holding her pussy lips apart. A woman couldn't expose herself any more than this, it was the ultimate reveal the pink wet flesh of a very unfulfilled woman. Sadly there were no passing men for her display and Steve, standing on the steps wanking realised how silly he must look clutching his little willy. Resigned to moving indoors he swiped the card in the door lock. Neither noticed the little red dot blinking on the camera on the entrance way. Any one taking the time and looking about would quickly see the whole of the hotels frontage had CCTV coverage.

The hotel was silent due to the lack of occupants rather than the time of night. Ellie started running up and down corridors. She said she had an idea, something shocking, before heading up to the room. On her return to the guest lounge she flung herself onto the sofa. In her hand was her favourite dildo. In a rather course manner she spat on it before started on herself. Steve look round and noticed the bar. Fancy getting something else into you, he asked the now moaning Ellie. Its closed, she barked back rather annoyed at her reverie being disturbed. Soon sort that, Steve answered before wrenching the roller shutter up. Strange how brave alcohol makes even the most yellow of guys. If only Steve had known the nature of the beast that had observed all their filthy antics since arriving outside the hotel. His eyes had burned the CCTV screens as he watch Ellie charge all but naked around his guardianship. They were not to know the evil that watch Ellie's wetness stain the sofa. Now, the beast thought to himself, these bitches need a lesson in manners. He pushed his seat back and rose to his feet before adjusting the discomfort in his trousers.

By *aughtysixtynineMan  over a year ago

Durham

Look forward to reading more

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Great start and can't wait to read what this beast has in store for the pair of them

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Mmm

Wrexham

Mmmmm interesting, please carry on

Steve was just clambering over the bar top, having gained entry where he should not have, clutching a large malt and an even larger glass of Grey Goose vodka. This is too Bonnie and Ryde, he laughed pleased with his joke. Ellie didn't even have time to reply when the guest lounge door burst open. "Hold it right there, the police are on their way" growled the man mountain blocking the door. Steve, now ashen white, started with a trembling voice, sorry, we're guest sorry, sorry. I don't give a fuck, the beast replied, you've stolen booze, and at that he moved to behind the bar. He brought his clenched fist down hard on the till and the drawer slowly opened. He lifted the money from the till and stuffed it in his pocket. And, he shouted, you have stolen the float from the till! Steve was now speechless but Ellie interjected, "we did no such thing, you just took it"! Well now my little slut who will the police believe, me the Night Porter, or you that shows her fanny to anyone that is passing in the street. The beast smiled as he continued, the police will see the devils whore on the CCTV, when I show them what you have been doing outside the hotel and in the corridors. You should be red with embarrassment but we both know you aren't capable of feeling shame. Right, Steve leap up, you've gone too far I'm …. Before he could finish the beast bitch slapped his face. Steve collapsed back on to the sofa in shock mainly. Ellie put her hands brazenly on her hips and looked hard at the monster towering over her husband, ok mister what's the deal?

Now I thought you might be a smart little vixen, am I right? Ellie turned and lifted the glass of vodka from the counter, downing it in two large gulps. She turned to him, I'm sure we can sort this out without recourse to the police.

How bloody awful, Steve thought as he watched the bank of screens in front of him, he was covering the Night Porter functions as his wife and that fucking monster drank up in the lounge. Bastard, who does he think he is making me do his work, I've a good mind to say something. She's smart, mused Steve to himself, she'll find a way to wriggle out this without too much difficulty. Steve suddenly had that familiar feel, excitement mixed with terror, maybe he'll demand a wank or see her tits....Will she do it, Steve wondered. He had been pestering her for years to be more adventurous, flirt, flash and maybe, yes maybe go a bit further. His elation collapsed as he realised she would never let another guy touch her. He started switching the screens to get the camera covering the guest lounge up.

Ellie felt the vodka course through her body, any chance of another she asked the beast, wiggling an empty glass in her hand. For you tart, just now, anything, he replied as he leered at her crotch. She felt like she had been punched in the stomach when she remember what she was wearing and how her luxurious curly hair was protruding from the gusset of the outfit. Ellie didn't realise then that she was at a tipping point in her life's sexual journey. In the next minute, depending on what she did, she would either leave tomorrow with a lot less money and home to the mundane her life of drudgery, or she would find out what hidden passions and fulfilment she had been missing all these years.

Steve found the screen showing the guest lounge, that beast of a man was standing in front of his seated little pet, Ellie. Fuck him, Steve went to rise and head to the lounge, but a strange excitement caused him to settle back in front of the screen. There wasn't any sound, just his wife motioning the man nearer to her on the seat. He towered over her as she started rubbing the front of his trousers. She used her red finger nails to trace invisible patterns before gripping the zip. Steve frantically sought the zoom function. Something almost animal like was uncurling from its enclosure, it was bent in a U. Ellie confidently gripped what part that was exposed and started wrestling the rest free. There, she had the full length in both hands. She just stared, Steve stared but his lips were pursed in an "O". Ellie was fascinated with this thing. It was a "thing" as it seemed quite separate from the man looking down at her. She used her longest, sharpest finger nail to trace each protruding vein down to its vanishing point at the base of the shaft. She tenderly nursed the full weight in her hands marvelling at the turgidity and solidity of what was after all flesh. She breathed the musky smell of sex and now she wanted to see what else was hidden from her. Suddenly she was frantic to loosen his trousers, she pulled and yanked at his belt. Without warning he violently pushed her back, he was in control, he was the master.

TBC if you want?

Yes definitely more please

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Great start, please carry on

Wrexham

More please

Oh yes you must continue

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Don’t stop now

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Posted on behalf of senex:

He towered over Ellie lying on the sofa. How attractive, he thought, with that look of hatred on her face. She had a lovely figure, feminine in the extreme. Breast that ached to be mauled and bitten. He looked at her stomach and wondered how often spunk had been pumped deep into it and by how many different guys. He noticed her relaxing and letting her legs part insusceptible and as he stared she opened them brazenly. Like the view, she challenged. He swung his hips causing his cock to swing back and forth like an elephants trunk. I take that as a yes, she laughed. She stood and removed the last vestiges of clothes but left her fishnets on. Now I think I know how we can all be happy, she said, as she once again reached for the cock hanging so close.

Ah but first, the beast laughed, a little discipline for you my precious. He was so quick, one second standing in front of her, next thing she is bent over his knee. He gently smooths her buttocks, feeling the contours and softness. Ellie is blessed with a perfect arse. The sharp pain of the first slap startled her more than it hurt. A quick half dozen more landed. She realized he was aiming at her sex lips causing, she could already feel, a warmth and swell as blood rushed in the bruised flesh. He stopped and Ellie squirmed to signify, more, spank me more. By the time the 29th slap landed he could feel her cum wet on his hand. An explority finger discovered a wet hole and a puckering but hole that he gentle ran his finger round. Ellie started wrestling to get free, but only to change position. Fuck me with that cock now, she demanded. Her legs parted in a most unlady like way exposed a bright pink wet gash. She was reaching frantically for his cock, desperate to be penetrated in a way Steve never could. The purple helmet now probing, then pulling back, was driving her to distraction. She tried to anticipate and shave against it, but he continued the teasing. You little cock hungry slut you want fucked properly don't you? Tell me them, does Steve satisfy that hole of yours? Well, she said nothing, then, don't make me say it, she plead. You don't get what you want unless the truth. Her face went red, I've never cum with him in me, he has got to do me with his fingers.

Steve, in the control room, heard Ellie's scream when the Beast impaled her with his cock. He run from the room to rescue his Ellie bursting into the lounge. Ellie was on top of the beast hammering her pussy down on his cock. Her language was disgusting as she bounced. Fuck it, spunk, I need spunk, oh your going to tongue my hole cunt. Steve crept back out the room and slowly pulled his zip down.

By *ita oralTV/TS  over a year ago

Bangor North Wales

Llandudno wasnt this much fun when i lived there

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *oneko SanMan  over a year ago

derby

Another great story to follow the developments in!

Steve had watched the CCTV screen in the control for at least two hours as his Ellie fulfilled her filthiest wishes. It was both awful and so, so horny watching a fairly innocent inexperienced girl/ woman blossom into a cock devouring demon. There was no sound but Steve was certain that it was the beast that had said enough first. Steve did his best to clean his shame from the keyboard and one notable splash on the screen, before he arrived. Enjoy the show, he laughed the words in Steve face, she's too much for you son. Hurry upstairs now and you might get sloppy seconds.

Ellie was face down and sound asleep when Steve entered the room. Steve lay unable to sleep replaying the night over in his head wishing now he had stayed home.

When they went to check out he was waiting. Something to remember Llandudno with, as he handed a card, they will be open in half an hour! Steve quickly replied, we have got to be going but thanks for whatever it is. The beast grabbed Steve's collar and pulled him sharply towards him, their noses touching. Now lets not be ungrateful and...…...we would like anything embarrassing appearing online, would we? At that he pushed Steve away. Now get going you have a busy morning ahead.

Steve and Ellie were in a daze when they arrived at the address on the card a down at heel tattoo parlour. A bell chimed when they pushed the door open. "Expectin you pair" a greasy sleaze ball greeted and motioned them to go through a dirty torn curtain. Steve can't say the tattooist chair was a surprize but the half dozen guys sitting drinking from beer cans were. Oh the shows arrived they cried! Ellie looked and then exclaimed loudly, fuck off I'm out of here! "Now, now lets not be hasty youngin, don't want ol mum and pop see what you wur dooin last night do we"? The greasy slob gripped her arm and led her back into the room. You promised me friend last night, so lets be having you. He walked her back onto the chair as the group, now quiet watched. Ellie knew what was going to happen but said nothing to Steve. Grease ball gripped the hem of her skirt and with a flourish lifted it up to lie on her chest. Her stomach bare and her pubic mound just covered by the thinnest mesh of a red thong. The watching group shuffled their feet and tried for better views. Steve was now caught up in the theatre of it all and instead of trying to wrest themselves from the situation was now an audience member. The tattooist slowly started to peel the thong down. First Ellie's pubic mound totally bald from her recent waxing was revealed, them her lips appeared in the final part of the reveal. Ellie drew up her legs to allow the removal of her thong. Her pussy was now naked in front of these strangers. Over the next two hours as the tattooist worked Steve tried not to notice the guys playing with themselves. Ellie lay, eyes tight closed, motionless as he worked. The final reveal, when Ellie had to stand showing the group the name emblazoned across her pubic mound caused Steve his first really shame. Another mans name on his wife's pussy.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Like this

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - cheeky night away!!

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago