FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My x wife

My x wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andycd20000 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

limerick side of ennis.

It’s my first time writing a true story. Started many years ago. I lived in a country village. Worked. So when I left in the morning my wife then stayed in bed. But when I got home in the evening she would still be in her dressing gown. A very short, see through nightdress under it. No bra and no panties. She had lovely pink nipples. A landing strip between her legs. When I put my hand between her legs she was always wet. She would just spread her legs where she stood. It took me a while to figure out she was fucking someone when I was away. She told me she had left her damp panties up in our room for me to wear. She knew I dressed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

limerick side of ennis.

Hope you like so far.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start more please

limerick side of ennis.

She told me she had also left a bra and white holdups on the bed. I asked her did any one call today. She said we need to talk. But get dressed first. When I came down stairs she was on the floor naked with her legs wide open. She told me to fuck her hard. We did it for an hour. When we finished she asked me if I would mind her fucking other guy and girls. I said it was fine if I could do the same. She said she loves it so much. Then she said I should start with the sitter at the weekend. She said she would be at home but it would not make any difference. We both had the sitter the following weekend. It was the start of years of sex.

By *ornytony3Man  over a year ago

kilmallock

more please

Great start, please continue.

By *ratcliffeMan  over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

limerick side of ennis.

She loved sex. I taught she was quiet. I told my mate. He said he would love to have her. We went for a pint and had a great chat about it. Pub closed and we went to my place. She was watching tv. I told her my mate would love to fuck her. She said fine. Lifted her nightdress and told him to get up on her. He came in her. Then I got up on her. She loved it. She told him to call in the morning she would be in bed and he could do her again. She could not get enough.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Anymore?

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Ned more

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

limerick side of ennis.

He called while I was at work. She was still in her dressing gown when I got home. Her panties were soaked with cum. He came in her twice. She told me she loved it. She put her bra and panties on him. She asked me to dress and she would play again. She had changed from the quiet shy woman that I married. She said the sitter was calling and asked if I wanted to have her. We agreed we both would. She had told the sitter to wear sexy lingerie and stockings. I was in lingerie too. The wife striped to her wet panties. The sitter arrived and looked great. What a night was to come.

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

More please

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

lucky fuck ya

limerick side of ennis.

The sitter was so sexy. She stripped to her red thong and bra. My wife could not get enough of her. Her tight pussy was shaved. My wife got her to sit on a chair and she spent ages eating her. She sucked my cock and I came in her mouth. My wife told me she wanted me to fuck the sitter so she could watch. We spent ages at it. All true. Ta for reading it.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

How old was the sitter

By *heeky chappy777Man  over a year ago

Swansea

My 1st experience of swinging me my ex wife and a well endowed stranger abroad on beach I rubbed her clit as he watched and wanked his swollen purple bell end and thick cock was too much for her so I guided him into her now wet dripping pussy never seen her so wet.as he pumped away I watched her orgasm many times I cupped his balls as he twitched inside her pumping loads of hot spunk up her I happily licked up and down his shaft then watched it oozing out of her mind blowing bi 3 sums are very erotic x

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

More please lovely story

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Swansea

Share another story with you all me and my ex camping we were in our forties two 20 year old lads kept oggling my ex in her bikini very hot day hot weather makes u horny so that evening she wore a little silky baby doll me in a tite little bather joined them in tent we all knew it was gonna happen I watched them all play clearly seing i was aroused my wife wanted me to watch her being fucked senseless 4 hours of lust it was all for one and one for all mind blowing again love it when she was full of spunk them adding mine.

Swansea

My stories are true stories and fantasies that I long for and plenty of it got loads of true stories I was always open minded and tried it all from 16 upwards always had a very high sex drive.

Guildford

limerick side of ennis.

Sitter was 19

Guildford

» Add a new message to this topic