FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Walking the dog

Walking the dog

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iny123 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

I live in semi rural Lincolnshire where there are a number of WW2 Airfields dotted about. One such Airfield is just 2 minutes walk from the village, and is used by local dog walkers and the like.

All that is left there now is a concrete perimeter track and a couple of dispersals that used to house hangars.

One day recently when we had a nice warm day I was walking my dog on said Airfield. On this day I had not seen another person, which is not unusual. A decent walk can take around 1.5 hours, and on my way round I felt the need for a pee.

I held it until I reached one of the old dispersals as they sit back from the perimeter track and are hidden from view.

Having chosen my spot for a pee, I lowered my joggers and pants enough to free my cock and proceeded to empty my bladder. As I said, it was a nice warm day and the sun on my bits felt nice and warming, so much so that I absent mindedly started having a little stroke and was soon sporting a nice erection whilst daydreaming nice things.

At that point I heard a female voice pipe up - "so that's what you get up to when you come up here!"

Shall I continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on

Oh yes please do

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

More please

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More

Yes pls

Yeah carry on please.

Lincoln

I spun round, shocked, and saw Anne standing watching me with a smile on her face. I had known Anne for years, ever since she was a fresh faced 18 year old who used to drink in the pub I worked in at the time.

In the 20 odd years since then, she had married her then boyfriend and they both lived in the village with their kids, and their dog which was why Anne was on the Airfield herself. She had come along a different pathway and I had not seen her approaching. Anne is a very pretty, curvy MILF and had always enjoyed flirting and chatting with me. One New Years Eve in the pub she was a little d*unk and lingered over a kiss with me, during which i had a good squeeze of her arse.

All of this ran through my mind whilst I was stood there, still with my cock in my hand!

I muttered some sort of apology, saying I thought I was alone etc. etc. Anne just smiled and said, I had always wondered what you looked like naked ever since you worked in the pub! I took that as at least not a threat to call the police, and relaxed a bit, and started to cover myself up, glad at least I wasn't going to be arrested.

Anne said, why are you putting that away, you haven't finished yet have you?

I paused at that point and looked at her still smiling and thought to myself "fuck it, in for a penny!" and took my now hardening cock back out and started wanking in earnest.

Anne moved closer so she could get a proper view and was now about 6 feet away from me.

feeling more confident, I said to her, would you like to give me a hand here?

She reached forward and cupped my balls all the while smiling and giggling at our situation. I unzipped her fleece top which fell away to reveal she was wearing a light blouse with buttons all the way up.I unbuttoned the blouse to expose her nice big tits in a sheer bra that struggled to contain all of her flesh.

as I squeezed her boobs and nipples with my one free hand she reached up and lowered my head and started kissing me deeply, which has always been a big turn on for me.

At this stage we were both stroking my cock and my sperm was rising. As I increased my tempo she in turn started to squeeze my balls and kiss me harder. This was driving me wild and I soon felt the need to cum. I said, I'm going to shoot my load soon, very soon! and started to feel it rising.

Anne said "Oh don't waste it!" and fell to her knees. "I want you to come on my tits now!"

Not wishing to disappoint a lady, I promptly emptied my balls over her big tits.

Anne squeezed the last drops of cum from my cock, kissed it on the tip and stood up. She buttoned her blouse and zipped her top, gave me a big smile and said, "I shall look forward to the next time we meet up here, I want to feel your cock inside me next time!"

With that she turned around and walked off back the way she had come!.

And true to her word, next time we met, I fucked her - or more to the point, she fucked me, hard!

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Good old Anne what a girl !

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Lol I read it whist sitting in the garden a good read thanks OP