FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife sharing fantasies

Wife sharing fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig_bob999 OP   Man  over a year ago

rainford

Love a gf or wife to send on nights out knowing she was coming home used and abused all night long with all the dirty details

Anyone have a wife they send out alone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *D04Couple  over a year ago

Leigh

Id love her to do this!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish my wife would do this

By *arEsseCouple  over a year ago

keighley

Mine is doing this tomorrow night,I’m dropping her off at the hotel and coming straight home. Will be a very horny night

By *ig_bob999 OP   Man  over a year ago

rainford

"Mine is doing this tomorrow night,I’m dropping her off at the hotel and coming straight home. Will be a very horny night"
is she staying the night or coming back home afterwards

Used to do this with my ex when we swung together

By *arEsseCouple  over a year ago

keighley

"Mine is doing this tomorrow night,I’m dropping her off at the hotel and coming straight home. Will be a very horny night is she staying the night or coming back home afterwards"
I think it will be early hours when she gets back in

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Mine is doing this tomorrow night,I’m dropping her off at the hotel and coming straight home. Will be a very horny night is she staying the night or coming back home afterwards I think it will be early hours when she gets back in"

Good luck x

By *sexyHCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

I would love to send my wife out to play.

"Mine is doing this tomorrow night,I’m dropping her off at the hotel and coming straight home. Will be a very horny night"
Keep us informed

My wife did this mid week!!

Horny night while I was away

"My wife did this mid week!!

Horny night while I was away "

Mate she is stunning ! What I wouldn’t do !!

By *heEpicureanMan  over a year ago

Stamford

I love husbands dressing up and dropping off their hotwives to me. Then trickle feeding them pics or vids from the night and them going home full of my cum

By *ornwallkink2017Couple  over a year ago

Cornwall

Oh fuck yes! We love this hotwife scenario, dressing to be fucked, then coming back to me fucked and filled with his cum, still dripping from her.... oh wow!

Loved to do this when my wife and I were playing... I used to get messages at work saying she was meeting in a hotel.. Maybe she would come home, maybe she wouldn't, but I would get photo updates during the night..loved it..

By *ogostick72Man  over a year ago

Scotland

Would love this scenario

By *lyreelMan  over a year ago

King's lynn

"I would love to send my wife out to play. "

I wish I was taking her out to play with me!!!

"Love a gf or wife to send on nights out knowing she was coming home used and abused all night long with all the dirty details

Anyone have a wife they send out alone "

I wouldn't want her to play on her own

I'd want to be there and be involved

Ideally share her with more than 1 other guy

I have met several couples where the wife wonts to be punished, all within agread limits and boundaries, nothing heavy

We would love to arrange to meet a guy in a hotel bar.

In The Bar.

So we meet the guy in the bar and after exchanging greetings and a couple of drinks standing at the bar, he starts strokeing sapphires ass over her tight short skirt, we decide to find a nice corner to sit down, I encourage them to go and make themselves comfortable while I get more drinks, they leave and I order the drinks, after around 5 or 10 minutes I make my way to where they are sitting, on my approach I can see they are kissing and they both have one hand underneath the table, I sit down and he says take a look under so I pretend to be picking something up from the floor, in a glance I can see he has his hand inside sapphires silky knickers and that they are completely soaking wet, he clearly his two fingers inside her pussy, turning my attention to her hand she has a tight grip on his extremely hard cock and she's rubbing it full length up and down, after we have finished our drinks and giving it a few minutes for our hard cocks to settle down we decide to take things up to the room.

On the way to the room they keep stopping and kissing and fondling each other, what a massive turn on

In the room I go straight to the bathroom and I give it 5 minutes, on leaving the bathroom I see sapphire with him standing behind her kissing her neck, his hands are feeling her tits over her tight blouse and then back down to her hips and behind to her ass, slowly he starts to pull her skirt up on to her hips once all the way up I can see her wet silky white knickers, suddenly he pulls her knickers down exposeing her wet pussy, and I can tell by her face she is absolutely loving every minute of it,

He than asks her to spread her legs apart which she happy does, at that point he takes both her hands and places them behind her on her ass cheeks, in then bends her over and tells her to spread her ass cheeks, he then turns to me and says he's just deciding which hole he wants to enjoy first.

By *enedictmkMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"We would love to arrange to meet a guy in a hotel bar.

In The Bar.

So we meet the guy in the bar and after exchanging greetings and a couple of drinks standing at the bar, he starts strokeing sapphires ass over her tight short skirt, we decide to find a nice corner to sit down, I encourage them to go and make themselves comfortable while I get more drinks, they leave and I order the drinks, after around 5 or 10 minutes I make my way to where they are sitting, on my approach I can see they are kissing and they both have one hand underneath the table, I sit down and he says take a look under so I pretend to be picking something up from the floor, in a glance I can see he has his hand inside sapphires silky knickers and that they are completely soaking wet, he clearly his two fingers inside her pussy, turning my attention to her hand she has a tight grip on his extremely hard cock and she's rubbing it full length up and down, after we have finished our drinks and giving it a few minutes for our hard cocks to settle down we decide to take things up to the room.

On the way to the room they keep stopping and kissing and fondling each other, what a massive turn on

In the room I go straight to the bathroom and I give it 5 minutes, on leaving the bathroom I see sapphire with him standing behind her kissing her neck, his hands are feeling her tits over her tight blouse and then back down to her hips and behind to her ass, slowly he starts to pull her skirt up on to her hips once all the way up I can see her wet silky white knickers, suddenly he pulls her knickers down exposeing her wet pussy, and I can tell by her face she is absolutely loving every minute of it,

He than asks her to spread her legs apart which she happy does, at that point he takes both her hands and places them behind her on her ass cheeks, in then bends her over and tells her to spread her ass cheeks, he then turns to me and says he's just deciding which hole he wants to enjoy first.

"

Wow sounds like a great time

By *enedictmkMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

[Removed by poster at 29/04/19 23:25:47]

By *aykhanMan  over a year ago

sheffield

In The Bar.

"

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

I wish I could just get my wife to take our hot rp fun of her fucking others to reality

In The Bar.

"

I have actually taken the scenario you describe to full reality for several couples. I just love sharing a hotwife like yours

» Add a new message to this topic