FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Career change

Career change

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layful Couple For You OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lust

You walk into the reception office feeling very nervous, having taken the plunge on a change of job you’re there for the dreaded interview. The receptionist calls your name and you jump a little, all of a sudden in a mini panic ‘have I picked the right clothes for the interview’, ‘is my make up still looking good’, and also ‘what the hell am I gonna say’.

You walk in to be confronted my a massive wooden desk, behind which is sat a ‘very’ good looking blond woman around the same age as you. She’s wearing a similar white blouse as yourself, and as she looks up at you from whatever she was doing, you see she is wearing glasses and bright red lipstick. She stands to shake your hand, beaming a bright friendly smile and as you lean in to shake her hand, you notice she’s also chosen a tight fitting pencil skirt.

‘So’ she says, ‘Lucy isn’t it? I’m Tia pleased to meet you’. You manage to gather your wits enough to reply ‘Pleased to meet you too Tia’.

She reseats herself, so you follow suit and seat yourself in the chair facing the desk. ‘I must say that judging on first impressions, you’re already doing better than the rest of the candidates’, her smile as she’s saying this makes you blush a little as you manage to reply ‘Thank you’.

‘So Lucy, what made you apply for the post of Sales Assistant in our Lingerie department?’

You go on to tell her about your work history and your need to find a job that’s very much different from what you’ve done in the past. You then go on to say ‘Plus, I love a good set of lingerie myself’.

As you say this, she locks eyes with you and stands to walk around the desk ‘Is that so?’ It’s now that you notice that her pencil skirt has a very high side split as she sits cross legged on the corner of the desk. She hitches her skirt higher, revealing a stocking clad leg, leading up to a red lacy suspender belt. ‘Tell me Lucy, do you like this look?’ You stumble to find a proper response but can’t get one out before she asks ‘Would you like to see more?’

As those words leave her lips you feel a little tingle starting inbetween your legs, all you can manage is a rather nervous nod of your head. She stands and undoes her skirt in one motion, revealing matching red knickers with black trimming, as she twirls you see they are thongs, showing off a firm and smooth arse. ‘Well what do you think?’ The tingle between your legs is turning into a definite moistness as you manage to break your silence with a rather embarrassed ‘Very nice’.

‘You must feel the quality’ says Tia.....You look at her with a shocked expression, ‘Don’t be embarrassed Lucy, there’s no one else here’ she says, finishing with a rather naughty smile. She takes a step towards you, her crotch is now inches away from your face. You lean back a little, but raise a tentative hand and stroke the waistband of her thongs with one finger. Feeling the need to say something you take a deep breath to try and centre yourself, trying to make some sense of what’s actually happening here, ‘The material is very silky and certainly looks good on you Tia’.

She moves ever so slightly, so the finger that was at her waistband is now nestling between her very warm and slightly damp lips. ‘I’m glad you like them Lucy, as our manager insists that all the girls wear our lingerie as a sign of loyalty to the company. You say the first thing that pops into your head, ‘How would he even know?’ She replies instantly with another one of her naughty smiles, ‘Oh, he’ll know’. She leans back onto the desk and says, ‘So stand up and give me a twirl’. ‘I thought I was selling the stuff, not modelling it?’ you’re feeling both confused and embarrassed at this point, trying to figure out just what this sexy blond woman’s game is, when she interrupts your thinking. ‘Oh, don’t worry you’ll not be parading around for the public in lingerie, we just need to know our girls are right for our brand, whether modelling or selling’. In your confused state, you accept the logic behind this and push your chair back as you stand and give a little twirl. Tia takes a step towards you and gently allows her hands to lightly follow your curves, from armpits down to mid thigh where the edge of your skirt meets your stockings. ‘I like what I see............and feel’ she says smiling only inches away from you.

Even though this is the weirdest interview you’ve ever had, you’re starting to like Tia, a lot. As you’re thinking this, the dampness you’ve been feeling turns into a full wetness, you press your thighs together, trying to suppress yourself from getting any wetter. Tia’s eyes break from yours and slowly drop to your tightly squeezed thighs before seeking out your eyes again with her naughty smile. ‘You’ll do nicely’....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago