FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Saturday Night Mix Up

Saturday Night Mix Up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uck role-play OP   Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Hi Fab

Buster here

Me and Goldie are having a night in and as I normally take control (and guess still am posting this on Goldies behalf lol) tonight I thought we might mix it up, but that's to easy and boring, so my wicked planning mind (still cant hand over to Goldie to easily lol) thought how about I let fab decide who is in charge and different games role play scenario we could play out tonight.

So the idea is from now until 8pm we would like fab members to vote on who is in control tonight will it be me buster? A normal day/night lol or will it be Goldie? A nice treat but she struggles being dom, she is just to nice, yes I'm biased so what lol x

The winner takes control and the loser gets the collar for the night.

On top of this I would like to be cheeky and invite fab members to suggest scenarios which the winner can pick any ideas used may win a prize of a picture or two of it being played out but that definitely would have to be discussed with Goldie and myself before its confirmed.

Goldie has very few limits but big ones obvious, no poop, no penetration from males, no blood no extreme pain

Buster I'm not as brave my list maybe a tad longer pmsl.

No poop no males (although a bj and/or cleaning giving Goldie oral is considered if no return expected can't go passing on freebies) no blood, no extreme pain and ni anal.

So please get your votes and ideas coming.

We have a car.

Restraints,gags,dildos,chastity, vibrators, lube, imagination, candles, ice, household objects, strap ons

, pegs even pegs with fairy lights so please

Please

Vote

Suggestions

Even offers to join in from females or submissive males considered

Just looking for a random night

Phone calls welcome if we like you

Hope this isn't boring for you lot as I hope it won't be for us (what am I saying we always have a good time but a change us as good as a holiday as they say )

Happy fabbing let the vote being

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uck role-play OP   Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Going to have to let her win if we get no votes come in guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic