FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Last time.

Last time.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I asked which story would be most popular. Either my first or last encounter with my last submissive (and incidentally, love of my life!)

We'd been meeting for about 18 months. Having pursued her for nearly a year before we actually met from here..

As usual I was heading for her place and stopped to confirm my imminent arrival at hers and checking on site to see if she'd posted any new pictures,she'd dress up for me and then post pics on site however this particular morning,no pictures? I called her from outside hers to say I'd arrived and was told,"come straight in,I'm in bed waiting for you,"Well it was January, and very cold...So I went straight up to the bedroom and stripping off jumped into the lovely warm bed and snuggled up to my beautiful warm naked sub. Running my freezing hands over her body I settled on her nipples which of course rose beautiful to the touch and she dutifully snuggled her arse into my gradually growing erection. More to follow if anyone's interested?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ewtoyouXXXMan  over a year ago

rochdale cowboy

"I asked which story would be most popular. Either my first or last encounter with my last submissive (and incidentally, love of my life!)

We'd been meeting for about 18 months. Having pursued her for nearly a year before we actually met from here..

As usual I was heading for her place and stopped to confirm my imminent arrival at hers and checking on site to see if she'd posted any new pictures,she'd dress up for me and then post pics on site however this particular morning,no pictures? I called her from outside hers to say I'd arrived and was told,"come straight in,I'm in bed waiting for you,"Well it was January, and very cold...So I went straight up to the bedroom and stripping off jumped into the lovely warm bed and snuggled up to my beautiful warm naked sub. Running my freezing hands over her body I settled on her nipples which of course rose beautiful to the touch and she dutifully snuggled her arse into my gradually growing erection. More to follow if anyone's interested? "

yes keep it cuming

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I ran my warming hands over her body seeking out her pussy. She obligingly opened her legs allowing me free access to her wetness. And then admitted she been playing with herself in anticipation of my cock fucking her..

She was dripping wet!

She disengaged mu hand and struggled under the duvet so she could take my leaking cock into her mouth and proceeded to start licking the head and giving me a slutty wet blow job bringing me to full hardness. Grabbing the back of her head I reluctantly and slowly eased her mouth off my now stiff and soaking cock she was reluctant to be moved but I slowly forced her onto her back revealing her tots topped by two very erect nipples. "I need to fuck you now I whispered urgently into her ear"! Her legs automatically opened and she raised her knees and spread her legs to make herself more available and accessible to me.(ahh those months of training) I lowered my weight onto her,locking her into a full on smothering kiss making her breath through me and teasing her soaking pussy with the tip of my now rampant cock.

As I slowly entered her her soaking pussy began to grip my cock. My that girl could fuck!I was now fully inside her when she suddenly said "just wait a moment " praising herself from beneath me she reached across to her bedside table and began groping about for something?

I could hear her searching for something but couldn't see what buried in her as I was. She suddenly smiled asked me to ease back s little and produced her clover clamps( wicked little items that grip tighter the more you pull on them) She attached one to each of her efect nipples sighing in satisfaction as each one bit.... taking the hint I adjusted myself and continued fucking her now also tugging gradually harder on each clamp,this was bringing her to higher levels of excitement as I gradually increased the pressure on each clamp driving harder and harder into her bringing her closer to orgasm. Suddenly she indicated me to stop again and started groping on the bedside table again....

Now the clover clamps had been a feature of our relationship from early on. I'd bought a set with me on an early meet and to my surprise she'd shyly produced a pair of her own!!! Not realising how much experience she'd had in the past I'd expressed my surprise.. Shy explained she'd actually had them a long time but had never found anyone before she'd wanted to share them with.We would frequently apply them to sensitive areas of her body, nipples and pussy lips which we both found a great turn on! This time however she produced some new items which I'd not seen before. Small,apparently quite strongly sprung bulldog clip like things with wicked looking serrated edges?

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

Very good xx

Easing off her as indicated she eased her lips apart and applied 2 to each side removing the clover clamps. Now fuck me again,hard! she purred in my ear. I carefully adjusted my position and lined my now raging hard cock up with her clamped lips. As I pushed into her I was also of course pulling on the clamps,and making her groan with combined pain and lust. The same of course on withdrawal..As I continued my slowly more frantic thrusting she continued groaning more and more a combination of the pain and growing pleasure she was experiencing. Finally I was really banging into her and as our bodies collided I was crushing the clips on he. Finally with an immense all over quivering I felt her flooding everywhere soaking us both and the bed. On this signal I released my seed deeply inside her and we both came down into our recovery mode.. As we slowly disengaged I carefully one by one unclipped each of the clamps releasing the blood back into the abused areas. As each clamp was removed and sensation returned the tears began to flow and she snuggled into my chest for comfort and reassurance she'd been a good girl. We spent the rest of the day in bed drinking coffee and fucking until it was time to get dressed and tidy up before her children came home from school,we popped into town for a bite to eat at a local pub and spent our last couple of hours together as a'couple' We made our usual arrangements to meet the following week unawares that it would never happen due to real life interfering in the cruellest of ways. The following Saturday I had what was described by the doctors as a massive stroke.

This knocked me out completely and I have no recollection of the following month,the first thing I was aware of was being moved to another hospital for recooperation.When I was aware enough my phone was eventually brought in but alas there was no signal and as I was confined to bed no way of finding one

Sorry it's not a particularly erotic story I'll try better next time. Just a note to show how addictive and erotic pain can be. She's now retired from here and last I heard was extremely happy with a straight boyfriend..

Bad luck chaps to those who didn't meet her.. And thanks for your perseverance and time with those who made it to the end

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

What a lot of fun you had but a pitty it ended the way it did xx

» Add a new message to this topic