FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Starter for ten

Starter for ten

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You come into my office having been told the boss wants to see you. You close the door behind you on my way so.

I get up from my desk, grab your hands, turn you to face the door and place your hand up high and apart. I take your leggings off or whatever you’re wearing so I expose your bum and pussy.

I ease your legs apart with my feet, your hands aren’t allowed to move. I get down on the floor, sitting between your legs I tongue you, flicking and sucking at your clit, getting you really wet.

I can feel your legs shaking, as you get closer to cumming, I might stop, I might not. Depends whether I want you to cum yet.

Standing up, I stop you from turning round. Hands on the door!! Behind you I take my trousers off... I pull your head round to kiss me and press my cock to your bum. My hand finds your pussy, and my thumb slides inside you. I play till I know you’re ready.

I pull your hips back, so you are bent over. My hard cock at the edge of your pussy. I tease the head in, just the head till I feel your pussy hug it tight. Putting my hands on your shoulders I pull you sharply back onto me, taking your breath away. You cum immediately

This is not about a lengthy enjoyment so I thrust into you, slowly pull out, but thrust firmly inside. Stretching your pussy and slapping into you as I satisfy myself deeply into you.

Satisfied, I get dressed. You wait where you are till I tell you to get dressed and go back to your desk

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic