FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First meet

First meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issy vicki OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

My first meet was off another site emailed an plucked up the courage too meet had got a few things through other people like bras panties thongs tho I had lifted a dress of my friends 1 day. So emails sent I though why not he give me my instructions and off I went. I was stop go too Belfast to we’re I was told punch in the code and I’d be buzzed up then I had too go too an apartment let myself in and get changed.

I did as I was told dressed in pink thong suspender belt red fishnets dress grey flats and went out and stood head on the door and feet apart eyes closed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

lisburn

Would you like too hear more

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Please

lisburn

I could hear movement but as I was facing the door with my eyes closed I couldn’t see anything so the next thing I hear is the door open and a blindfold being put on me with a pair of tights around it too secure it next my left hand was moved around my back and a leather cuff out on same with the right hand and both cuffed behind my back I had brought a few of my toys so I was instructed to stand feet apart and head still on the door I felt my dress being pulled up and felt something cold on my ass and my butt plug was inserted

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

More

» Add a new message to this topic