FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Voyeur joins in!

Voyeur joins in!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We invite our voyeur friend to join us at my house for a photo shoot. While waiting for the guys to arrive I choose my outfit, red baby doll, stockings, suspenders, black thong and heels. My nipples are starting to harden and my pussy is already wet with anticipation.

The guys arrive and find me waiting in the bedroom. My fuck buddy, P, is already half undressed, passionately kissing me and his hands caressing my body as his friend enters the room.

Shall I continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Good start, please continue.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Please do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please... Sounds great

By *hitesteelMan  over a year ago

dublin

Yes please

By *ffc290677Couple  over a year ago

sandy

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *rgck9Man  over a year ago

rotherham

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I lay on the bed and P pulls my thong to one side and starts to tease my pussy with a couple of fingers. He takes his first taste of my wet pussy then slides a finger in deep. Within seconds my thong is removed, as I spread my legs wide I feel that hot tongue licking my wet pussy making my whole body shake with pleasure. P moves to the other side of the bed to allow him to get his cock out and guide it in my mouth. As I start to deep throat his big hard cock he feels my tits and tugs on my hard nipples, then he leans over my naked body and continues to lick my pussy while sliding a finger in, with his finger covered in pussy juice he teases my tight arse while continuing to lick and nibble my pussy lips.

While recording the action the voyeur starts fingering my wet pussy, as P plays with my tits and I give him a good sucking. P moves me to the end of the bed and holding my legs up he rubs his big hard cock up against my pussy lips which always drives me crazy, he slides his full length deep into me fucking me slowly, then he pulls out and lays on his back as I start to clean his big hard cock with my tongue, deep throating him and tasting my pussy juice on his cock. As I continue sucking him I rub his balls, before licking and nibbling on them.

It’s time to let our camera man join in again. As I get on all fours I get the voyeur’s cock out and start to suck him off. P positions himself behind me and enters me doggy style making me moan with pleasure as he slides his full length deep inside me fucking me slowly as he watches me sucking his mate’s cock. He increases his rhythm making my whole body shake as another orgasm hits. I start to wank his mate as P lays on his back and teases my soaking wet pussy with his tongue. He moves to end of bed so I can deep throat his cock while I continue wanking his mate. We switch positions again with P laid on his back I suck his balls and slowly wank his cock, while the voyeur fingers my pussy until I desperately need more hard cock in me, so I straddle my fuck buddy and slowly ride him.

As his mate moves in close to video the action I switch position to reverse cowgirl so he can see my tits bouncing as I fuck P. I put on a show for our voyeur rubbing my pussy as I ride. Switching positions once more I clean my fuck buddy's cock with my tongue until he asks me if I want my pussy filling with cum. I lay on my back, spread my legs as P slides balls deep in my pussy and gives me a slow deep fucking till he empties his load in me, then he spreads my pussy lips so our camera man can watch the cum dripping out. We then both relax on the bed well and truly satisfied.

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Great description of some seriously horny fun.

Lucky voyeur

» Add a new message to this topic