FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Surprised wife's 1st threesome

Surprised wife's 1st threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It started with talking dirty, then moved on a bit more each time... Tying Lara to the bed in the morning... She would have enough slack to stand up to be able to bed over the bed as she likes being taken hard from behind. Blindfolded my phone would ring, Hello, yes that's right turn left at the lights up the private drive and then park next to the red car. You will see the house with the footballs in the garden. It was ways above 30 degrees when we played these games and around 8.30am having dropped the kids to school. The morning Italian light (we live at Lake garda) would be coming in through the window and made Laras arse look perfect from behind. Being a runner her legs were so fit with a great giggle gap at the top of her thighs.

So I would leave the room go down and open the door put on a shirt and some shoes... Change my aftershave... Eat garlic.. Etc.. Then come back into the room.. Did she always know it was me.. Did she secretly or wish it was someone else.. I will never know the true answer to this...

So it was one Saturday evening I had been talking to a guy online.. Single in the area for a few weeks to visit his family... Not a bad looking guy... Tanned no cock pictures (which shows some class) probably about 32yrs old. So those chats were about 4pm...it was now 9pm kids asleep and just two glasses of wine... Again another very hot evening. Lara I have a confession, I'm going to go out to meet a guy.. and he is going to come back with me and fuck you... I'm not going to tell you what to wear.. But you need to be supersexy.. Of course she didn't believe me.. But I gave her a kiss and it was electric... I left the house and said I would call on my way home...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oadCouple  over a year ago

dub

Mmm love it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

... So the 10 minute drive we met at a car park... Said a quick ciao.. Fortunately his English was very good but still a strong Italian accent. I'm guessing his origin was southern Italy as he was quite naturally tanned a little shorter than me but confident without showing off.. I was a little nervous now... No way I'm taking him a stranger straight back.. Follow me let's go for a quick drink... So we drove in the opposite direction from the house for 5min and found a nice more importantly quite bar... We ordered a beer and I learnt that he works as a chef in St Lucia... He showed me some pictures of his food and life in St Lucia... The great thing was the passion he took in his job the pictures were amazing... Within the pictures of the food and amazing sea there was the odd picture of him with his girlfriend (ex) a few of them quite explicit but not crude... Seeing a picture of her giving him a blow job was the first time I could see what he had to offer. It was about the same size as mine but definitely thicker... So we had a good chat for maybe 30 or 40 minutes and he was a nice guy... I told him a little about us... And showed him some pictures clothed of Lara... So we drank up left and got back in our separate cars..

[Removed by poster at 21/04/19 08:00:24]

Very promising so far

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Very interesting start

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Very nice, even if you mention some class because he doesn't show dick pic..but show his ex giving him blowjob.

Nice situation we thoug4about that with my ex

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *eepjoyMan  over a year ago

truro

Promising start. Looking forward to more.

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

So back in the car it's now a 15 min drive back home.. I'm taking it slow as he is following and his new fiat Cinque Cento is not so quick... Maybe he is relaxing... Probably its a hire car... So quick phone call to Lara.. I explain. The situation the guy seems nice we are driving back so if she wants to finish getting ready and join us downstairs... She explains that it will be at least another 20 minutes... Did she not already have an hour... Did she really think I was bringing someone back... I know the answer to this (now) was actually no chance that I had met up with the guy....

So we park up and I invite him in, he sits on the sofa we take a couple of glasses of prosecco I see that I new bottle has been opened... Lara must have take a couple more glasses whilst we were out...so the room is open plan so from the sofa you get a great veiw of the open staircase... I call up to Lara to take her time and join when she is ready...

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ake my breath awayCouple  over a year ago

Rotherham

Great story so far

So sitting on the sofa chilling... And Lara starts to walk down the stairs... This was 3 years ago now... But I still remember the first thing I saw was those legs... Slim toned a little tanned... Then the denim mini skirt comes into view and a tight pink vest top... She looks a little nervous but has a nice look in her eye... Blonde hair short in a Bob just reaching her chin on both sides... Amazing eyes and a sexy sultry look... She gives off a little giggle.. I make a space between us on the sofa give her a kiss just a peck and she sits down.. I fill up all the wine.. But the plan is not for anyone to be d*unk... We start talking and I give her a snog and then push her head towards him and she does not hold back buts starts giving him a slender kiss not too long but long enough... She is a very good kisser

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Really appreciate your recounting this, keep it going

... So it must have been another 20 minutes or so all clothes on..kissing caressing.. We took turns snogging her..lightly feeling her neck kissing her neck.. Kissing her neck whilst she kissed him.. 4 hands on her.... Drinking a bit more wine... Naturally it was time to head upstairs... She lay in the middle.. I asked if she was OK.. Yes fine... I bet you are..

Thanks

Loving the build up

??

So more caressing... Feeling her stomach... Both guys with underpants on... Lara in black knickers and bra... I could see he was very hard already and Lara had stroked his cock a few times through... Obviously her stunning looks and her sultry smile had turned him... And also me right on...

.... Going to have to take a short break from the story... Lara keeps walking up and down the stairs in really tight shorts and all this reminising...

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to the next installment ??

By *otmkcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

[Removed by poster at 21/04/19 17:00:27]

.. So he has now slid him hands down to her pussy and does not hesitate to slip a few fingers in her... She takes me into her mouth fingers on my balls... He doesn't take long to remove his pants so that his cock is also next to her mouth... She starts to kiss and lick his shaft... Before taking it into her mouth... This is the first time that I witnessed Lara sucking and kissing someone else... After she took his cock out I would turn her head back for a kiss with lots of tongues knowing that that tongue had just been on his shaft... This process carried on four or five times before she took us both In Her mouth at the same time..wow.. With both our cocks together I could actually see that they were similar in size... But his was a bit thicker... I got up and left the room for a minute... Half because I was about to cum and also because I really needed to get the digital camera... As I came back into the room... He... And also she had wasted no time as she was doggy on the bed with his hands on her hips.. Him standing.. Pounding into Lara... Are you OK Lara... Mmmm... OK good.. How does it feel... Thick really thick... And full up... I took a few pictures before getting under her lying on the bed for a further BJ as he continued to pound her... So many things I wanted to try... Would have loved to taste her pussy as he continued to pound her.. But opted to put a few fingers in her first one.. Then two as he still fucked her slower now... But hard getting right in... She was very very wet and her pussy relaxed to take 3 fingers and hi cock... Enough was enough... I needed to be inside her... So he lay on the bed... She jumped on him again riding him face to face... Another quick picture before I slide into her aswell... Both of us in her pussy... Not as tight as I expected... But was amazing as we both moved at different speeds In Her pussy...

This didn't last very long as I couldn't hold off any more shooting my cum into her... It was late now as we must have been an age since we came upstairs... He got dressed and gave her one last snog and then he left... The window had been open so hopefully the neighbours enjoyed...

So that was the end of our introduction and I went to work two days later... Lara would as normal send pictures to me of herself naked or wearing her black lacey underwear... Thoughts went through my head... This guy is here for a week.... He knows where we live.. What if he visited whilst I was at work... Would she turn hkm away... Would she tell me.. Maybe he was there at that very minute sliding into her again filling her up... I guess that's another thing I will never know...

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Thanks for sharing

» Add a new message to this topic