FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Myles on the move PT2

Myles on the move PT2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ipin Cider OP   Man  over a year ago

Warick & London

For those that read the first part of Myles at the hotel here is PT2.

So the day started like most, a trip here and trip there they were all the same, one day to the next. Some days he couldn’t remember if he was coming or going, where was next on the travels.

He had his PA that kept him on the right path on a weekly basis, planning his trips, hotels, flights, trains.

Today wasn’t so much business but part personal.

A little trip to Guernsey, to look at a property portfolio that had come up for sale. The business element made sense as it would allow him to set up and off shore company to move the rest of his investments over to... little bit naughty but it was the advice that he had been given by a Number of people so he couldn’t ignore it.

It was just a little flight in to Jersey and his amazing PA had arranged a helicopter from Jersey over to the Island. Wasn’t so much a luxury but a perk, especially on such a beautiful sunny day. Things always looked better in the sunshine.

Landing at the heliport he noticed a car waiting for him, unusual but after the early start it was quite a welcome sight, no taxi today.

Stepping out of the helicopter he saw the rear car door open and a set of tanned, legs swing out, perfect black heels with the red soles, and out stepped a woman, curves on ever inch of her body, pencil skirt, white blouse, dark hair tied up and a small scarf tied loosely round her neck and finally the perfect red framed lips.

Well it looks like today could be fun after all looking at this beauty in front of him.

All Over to her he was greeted with a big warm smile and a very Business like hand shake introducing herself as Hera... what a name he though, Greek Goddess of the Olympians if his memory served him correctly.

Formalities over the both got in the back of the car, big leather seats hugging them in the journey.

Hera making idle chat about the island and the business portfolio, Myles listening but still distracted slightly by her long curvaceous legs and chest only just held by the buttons on her blouse, and just framing the beautiful bulge of her breasts was a small thin white strap of bra material just going over part of the top of her breast..... he had seen this type of bra before on a previous very passionate evening... and his mind wondered slightly.

“Myles, if you look to your right you will see the first area of property number 1 in the portfolio, you can see the area is perfect for the type of person that will be looking for this type of house”

And all Myles could do was stare a little too long at those red lips as she talked to him.

Her silence made him snap out of it and look out of the window to what Hera had been describing.

Pulling up to the house, Hera tapped Myles on the hand and said, “come let me show you this, it’s Ann amazing property to start with”

Walking in to the entrance the big glass windows ahead of them let the midday sun light straight in to the house and framed Hera with a perfect gold halo of sun.

“So feel free to look round, I know you have seen the house particulars I have sent you so I’ll just let you look round a bit and then we can chat more about it when you have finished.

So Myles took a wonder round the house, kitchen, through to the big summer room and then through to the central stair case again, to go through to the main lounge.

Hera was pacing in the hall way on her phone, talking quietly but quickly and looking a little bit flustered, Myles just carried on through to the lounge taking in all the sights.

An amazing house he thought, let’s see what upstairs looked like. Stepping back in the hall way, Hera was still on the phone, her hair was now down and she was running her fingers through it, her stance had changed, she must have been flirting with someone on the phone.

Ignoring it Myles walked up the the stairs and looked out over the balcony to the hall way below. What an amazing view that was, both the house and as he could see now, the over head view of the amazing breasts on Hera.... oh the things he could do with those breasts.

Anyway on to the main bedroom, that should be the star of the show. A big 4 poster bed sat in the middle of the room, facing out at the main window and big patio doors that went out to the balcony... it looked perfect... his mind started drifting to what fun could be had on that bed.

“Perfect view isn’t it, you can see the bay from the balcony on a day like this”

Myles turned to see Hera stood at the doorway, a hand on each side of the door frame, stepping through the bedroom she brushed her hand over his arm and said “come have a look at this”

As she passed him she opened out both doors on to the balcony and stood looking out at the view leaning slight against the balcony hand rail.

He stopped and just looked at her, every curve of her body was beautifully framed, elegant, classy and as he looked harder he had a little thought that this one might be a little bit naughty..... I wonder he thought... how much did she want this deal.

“So Hera” as he stepped on to the balcony.

“Tell me about the house and your conversation with your boss while I was walking round the house earlier”

“Well Myles, I was just telling my boss how amazing the house looked in this beautiful sunshine and how anyone walking in to this house today couldn’t not be excited by its beauty”

“Well that you are right with Hera, the house is simply perfect and anyone looking at it will fall for it, but it isn’t quite as perfect as you both think, I still have reservations with it but as it is part of the portfolio then it’s a consideration”

“Oh well usually people seeing this house fall in love at first viewing, but when you see the rest you will see how this fits perfectly with them.

Let me finish up closing this and I will meet you downstairs and we can go on to the other houses”

Hera turned to close the patio doors as Myles walked through the bedroom and headed for the stairs.

Hera following about 5-6 minutes afterwards. He did wonder what she was doing up there for so long as closing patio doors surely didn’t take that long.

“Hera, I must have left my phone upstairs, give me 1 minute and I’ll be back with you.”

Myles bounded up the stairs and back in to the bedroom, his phone was in his pocket but he had to know what she was doing, he stopped in the bedroom and looked round, nothing.

Next was the en-suite, he opened the door and stood and looked, beautiful marble everywhere, the perfect bathroom, and then he saw it on the side by the sink, small, silver and jewelled.

He picked it up and just slipped it in his pocket for later on, this would come in handy he thought.....

Back down to the front door he went, perfect end to actually the perfect house, but he won’t let her know that at all.

“Shall we go and see the next house on the list, please, come and join me”

And with that they both got back in the back of the car and they drove off to house number 2 of 3 for the day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Warick & London

In the back of the car Hera was indulged in her mobile, constantly messaging from start to finish in the 10 minute journey.

Next house on the list, not quite impressive but still quite a big house.

Short gravel drive and they parked outside the house. Both of them got out of the car

“Hera, mind if I just make a quick call before we go in?”

“Of course not a problem at all, I’ll just open up the house for you”

Then Myles had an idea

“Sorry Hera, looks like my phone doesn’t have any signal here, any chance I can borrow yours? It will be a quick 2 minute call”

“Oh don’t worry about it. The boss pays the bill anyway”

“Better give Africa call while I’m on then I guess”

“Take your time I’ll be inside waiting in the kitchen, coffee?”

“That would be great”

So from Hera’s phone Myles have the office a quick call, not for anything in particular but just really to get 5 minutes with her phone.

Call done he wondered a little down the gravel drive with his phone to his ear now and thumbing through Hera’s phone. Messages first and some making a very interesting read, and then to her pictures... finding exactly what he hoped he would.

Putting his phone next to here’s he transferred a number of the pictures over to his phone and took a couple of pictures of messages.

Clicking his phone away back in his pocket he walked back in to the house and straight in to the kitchen.

“Thanks for letting me borrow your phone, looks like if this and the next property are as you say then the investor and myself will be in a position to move today with it”

“Oh that’s great news, here’s your Coffe, feel free to have a look round the house, just shout if you would like me to show you any bits”

And Hera turned to look out of the kitchen window as Myles got up to leave and look round. As she turned her back, Myles slipped his hand in his pocket and felt the cold steel jewelled butt plug that he found in the bathroom of the other house.

Laying it on the kitchen surface he turned and made his way out of the kitchen and straight up the stairs.... now to see what she would do about his little find.

By *orned2006Man  over a year ago

lincoln - check status

Bookmarked

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

sexy as always x

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Another hot read love your stories

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

oh cant wait for more

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Ooooo she sounds amazing

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

[Removed by poster at 22/04/19 06:31:53]

Newtownards

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Another great story developing

Sounds good

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing the next installment

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Warick & London

Hera heard Myles go up the stairs but stood looking out over the garden.

This deal was going to be the one that made her, the commission alone would allow her to move on from this life and start a new one. This was just a means to an end, working with people like Myles was nice but she knew she had to look and act a certain way and it wasn’t what she wanted for the long term..... but in her mind a couple more days wouldn’t hurt at all just to get the deal closed.

“Excuse me Hera, so you know when this bathroom was last refitted” Myles shouted from upstairs.

Turning to leave the kitchen she saw it, sat there on the kitchen surface, my god she had done as her boss had asked and left it in the bathroom for him but she hadn’t expected Myles to find it... fuck what now!

She slipped it in her bag and decided she would just carry on as though nothing had happened and if he mentioned it she would say that it was in the bathroom when she went in there... easy.

So she climbed the stairs to meet Myles in the main bathroom. He was inspecting it quite closely and when she went in he was laid on the floor looking up at the underneath of the sink unit.

“I’m sure it was done about 2 minutes months ago, very nice fittings as you will see”

“Well I’m not sure who fitted it but this work is shocking Hera, not what I would expect for this type of price. Clearly they purchased the expensive suite but skimped on the person fitting it. If you look her you will see”

So Hera got down on her knees at the side of him to have a look.

“Here use my phone as a light if you want.” Myles said and handed her his phone.

The light on the phon me was already on but also so was the screen saver.... and she knew exactly what the picture was on his screen saver... she had taken the picture so she knew exactly what it was and who it was.

“See look here, this plumbing here is shocking, don’t you think and i for one don’t like to be shocked, do you?”

“No i certainly don’t, especially when it is usually me that is shocking people”

“Oh I know Hera, I know who you are don’t you worry about that. I’ve known since before I arrived who you were or more to the point who you want to be....Hera? Or should I say Madame H”

Shocked she was just frozen to the spot... how the hell did he know that? There was only 3 people knew who she is and it wasn’t publicised anywhere.

“What? You will have to explain as you have lost me here”

“We have a mutual friend, a friend who has been under your experience on more than 1 occasion and all he said was that you were very good at what you do.... and was he right?”

“I’m sorry I have no idea what you are going on about”

“Unlock my phone Hera, the code is all the 6’s, go to my photos and you will see”

And she did exactly that... and she was shocked.

Pictures 1-4 she knew exactly where they had come from, her phone. The pictures she had taken in the bathroom. The jewel of the butt plug sparkling as she had pulled her voluptuous arse apart, the next 10 she knew it was her, the room, the outfit it was her as it was all custom made and no one else had it.

“So you went through my phone, and stole my pictures, I think you and me are done here, consider the deal off and you can make your own way to the airport right now”

“Oh I don’t think I will be doing that Hera, I know what you are looking to do, you see Eddie shared your business plan with me and I know you need this deal and you need him, but what you don’t know is that if you need him then you need me! It is my money that is backing the business you want to set up”

“What the Fuck! So what are you doing here then?”

“Well, the houses looked a good investment and I always want to meet the things I’m investing in... so here I am meeting you as well, my next investment”

“No that investment isn’t now happening”

“Don’t be silly Hera, you are willing to throw it away for nothing and actually I like you so you will have 1 task to prove you are the right investment”

And Myles went through the task.

Tomorrow morning Myles would arrive at house number 1. When he did he would not me be meeting Hera but Madame H.

In the main bedroom she would have made it ready for her to perform her services when he arrived.

And once she had performed her services then he would finalise the deal.

It was that simple.

“Do we have a deal Hera?”

“I guess we do yes,”

“For a dominatrix you aren’t very assertive are you, so I will ask you again, do we have a deal?”

“Yes we have a deal and tomorrow you will see why we have a deal”

“That is what I expect, now one final thing and then we are done here.

I’ve seen it in the bathroom and I left it in the kitchen and I’ve seen it in the pictures but I need to see it in the flesh”

“What?”

“ the jewelled plug, seems a shame not to see it in the flesh, so before we go you will put it back in please”

“Oh you don’t tell me what to do”

“Oh Hera, yes I do, in your other life you get to tell people what to do but in this life, you need me more than I need you, so please don’t make me ask twice”

She just stood looking at him laid on the floor, all it would take would be to put her heel on his chest and push down, she had done it so many times to men so knew the control it had over them.

But Myles knew what she was thinking and got to his feet and stood directly in front of her looking directly in to her eyes.

She had to make a decision, how much did she want it? And with that she made the decision.

“Follow me” she said.

And she walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs and in to the kitchen and stood facing the work surface.

“Unzip me then”

And with that Myles too the zip the full length of her skirt and it fell away leaving Hera stood there in her PVC crotchless panties and her blouse.

She turned round to face him, eased herself up on to the working surface and speed her legs wide. Reached in her bag and got out the plug and locked all round it and sucked on it will constantly making eye contact with Myles.

“I think I will do this one for you Hera, pass me it here if you wouldn’t mind”

She handed it over to him and looked directly in to his eyes as she spreads her legs up and wide.

With that Myles started to tease the cold metal plug round her, a little in and then back out then with out warning all the way in and he gave it a little tap in place.

“Now we are done here Hera, tomorrow morning be waiting for me at 10am and I will deliver to you a surprise you will like. I have arranged my own car for the evening so you are going to take the other one and gets things ready for tomorrow”

And with that Myles turned and walked out of the front door, leaving Hera stunned as to what had just happened and what was to come.... what was the surprise tomorrow would bring?

But first she had to get the house ready... and that she knew exactly what she was doing, so jumping down of the work surface she quickly got her skirt on, smoothed down her blouse and walked out of the door.... Madame H had a world of pain and pleasure to prepare..... a busy evening ahead.

More please

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Newtownards

love it