FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging

Dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The first time he told me to wear a vest top with no bra, it was daytime. We walked into a more secluded area and he lifted my top and took it off and started playing with my tits. I was worried about getting caught. I heard footsteps and he told me not to look. He then put the vest over my eyes so i couldn't see. He shouted to someone to come over. Then i felt hands groping me, there was more than one pair of hands. He whispered to me, there are two men wanking, you've got a nice little audience. I asked if i could see and he slapped my tits and said no. I heard someone ask if they could cum on my tits and my master told me to drop to my knees. It was seconds before i felt his cum. Then my master told the other three to aim for my face. He pulled my head back and i had no idea how many people's cum i had on me it just hit my face and neck. Then he told me to open my mouth and he thrusted his hard cock in my mouth, it didn't last long and i swallowed his load. The other guys told him that i was a good girl and he agreed. Same time next week, he told them. They said their goodbyes then he helped me stand and removed the vest from my eyes and told me to put it back on. I still had cum on my tits and face send there was some on the vest. He then drove me home and dropped me off away from my house. I had to walk a quarter of a mile looking like a whore

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igbnorthernMan  over a year ago

huddersfield /Rochdale

Horny as fuck x

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Sounds like a fun evening

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good sub, hope there's more

More

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

"Sounds like a fun evening "

It was daytime x very nervous. Still don't know who the guys were x

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Sounds terrific

By *ir jizalotMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"The first time he told me to wear a vest top with no bra, it was daytime. We walked into a more secluded area and he lifted my top and took it off and started playing with my tits. I was worried about getting caught. I heard footsteps and he told me not to look. He then put the vest over my eyes so i couldn't see. He shouted to someone to come over. Then i felt hands groping me, there was more than one pair of hands. He whispered to me, there are two men wanking, you've got a nice little audience. I asked if i could see and he slapped my tits and said no. I heard someone ask if they could cum on my tits and my master told me to drop to my knees. It was seconds before i felt his cum. Then my master told the other three to aim for my face. He pulled my head back and i had no idea how many people's cum i had on me it just hit my face and neck. Then he told me to open my mouth and he thrusted his hard cock in my mouth, it didn't last long and i swallowed his load. The other guys told him that i was a good girl and he agreed. Same time next week, he told them. They said their goodbyes then he helped me stand and removed the vest from my eyes and told me to put it back on. I still had cum on my tits and face send there was some on the vest. He then drove me home and dropped me off away from my house. I had to walk a quarter of a mile looking like a whore"

Good girl

chadderton

"Sounds like a fun evening

It was daytime x very nervous. Still don't know who the guys were x"

Sexy how many guys or do you not know that either

4, plus the guy who took me x

By *ik4uMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Sounds fab love to have seen you on your walk of shame back home

By *ieandteaseMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Not really dogging is it

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

"Not really dogging is it "
why

"The first time he told me to wear a vest top with no bra, it was daytime. We walked into a more secluded area and he lifted my top and took it off and started playing with my tits. I was worried about getting caught. I heard footsteps and he told me not to look. He then put the vest over my eyes so i couldn't see. He shouted to someone to come over. Then i felt hands groping me, there was more than one pair of hands. He whispered to me, there are two men wanking, you've got a nice little audience. I asked if i could see and he slapped my tits and said no. I heard someone ask if they could cum on my tits and my master told me to drop to my knees. It was seconds before i felt his cum. Then my master told the other three to aim for my face. He pulled my head back and i had no idea how many people's cum i had on me it just hit my face and neck. Then he told me to open my mouth and he thrusted his hard cock in my mouth, it didn't last long and i swallowed his load. The other guys told him that i was a good girl and he agreed. Same time next week, he told them. They said their goodbyes then he helped me stand and removed the vest from my eyes and told me to put it back on. I still had cum on my tits and face send there was some on the vest. He then drove me home and dropped me off away from my house. I had to walk a quarter of a mile looking like a whore"

Dirty girl. Bet you were wet too

"The first time he told me to wear a vest top with no bra, it was daytime. We walked into a more secluded area and he lifted my top and took it off and started playing with my tits. I was worried about getting caught. I heard footsteps and he told me not to look. He then put the vest over my eyes so i couldn't see. He shouted to someone to come over. Then i felt hands groping me, there was more than one pair of hands. He whispered to me, there are two men wanking, you've got a nice little audience. I asked if i could see and he slapped my tits and said no. I heard someone ask if they could cum on my tits and my master told me to drop to my knees. It was seconds before i felt his cum. Then my master told the other three to aim for my face. He pulled my head back and i had no idea how many people's cum i had on me it just hit my face and neck. Then he told me to open my mouth and he thrusted his hard cock in my mouth, it didn't last long and i swallowed his load. The other guys told him that i was a good girl and he agreed. Same time next week, he told them. They said their goodbyes then he helped me stand and removed the vest from my eyes and told me to put it back on. I still had cum on my tits and face send there was some on the vest. He then drove me home and dropped me off away from my house. I had to walk a quarter of a mile looking like a whore

Dirty girl. Bet you were wet too "

I was, later i was so horny. My poor pussy hadn't had any attention

Perfect little slut.

Hot as fuck

By *ustaguy2013Man  over a year ago

Limerick

true story?

"true story? "

Yes, it happened a few years ago though

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Wish there where more women like that out here

chadderton

Anybody see you walking home covered in cum?

By *untmadMan  over a year ago

Preston/Southport/Blackpool

HI Shy Smiles.

Think we are on the same wavelength.

Have lots of stories to share with you but cannot contact you as I don't have photos on my profile.

Please get in touch.

Graham (Cuntmad) from Preston

The second time i was good to wear a dress with no underwear, again it was daytime and i felt self conscious. We walked to the same place and he pulled out a blindfold and put it on me. He sat me down on something raised, it felt like a log. He told me to spread my legs as wide as i could. He said there was a tree behind me so i could lean back. I lay back, legs spread and my master pulled my dress up over my waist so my pussy was on show. I heard footsteps and i heard low conversations. ' She's already wet' i heard. 'Can we touch her?'

'She wants you to' my master replied.

Within seconds i felt fingers inside me, 'Let's open her up' i heard and my legs were pulled even further apart. My cunt felt so exposed as fingers were thrusting inside me, there were at least two hands fighting for my pussy and rubbing my clitorus. I was so wet, i felt embarrassed. I heard my master talking to someone and then somebody straddled me and demanded that i opened my mouth. I did as i was good and was surprised to feel a cock in my mouth but it wasn't my masters. As if he'd read my mind, he said. 'It's not as big as your masters but he's good me to thrust it deep inside you until I'm about to cum. My head was tight against the tree as he fucked my face, fingers still probing my cunt and my clit was being pulled and stretched. The cock in my mouth felt good as he pounded my throat. 'I'm going to cum' he said and then he pulled out of my mouth, cum splashing on my stomach and near my pussy. 'She needs your cum guys' my master said and i felt his cock against my lips. I obediently opened my mouth and he thrust his cock deep in. 'Let me get my fingers deep in, then i can wank with her juices on my cock. ' there were other voices agreeing when my pussy was opened up by at least 4 fingers pushing inside me. As soon as they were out another hand replaced it, thrusting fast and deep. My pussy was gushing now and they were loving it. I felt hot cum splash on my pussy dangerously close to my hole and i panicked but i couldn't move as another lot of cum splashed against my pussy'look at that' they laughed. My master then pulled out of my mouth and i then felt a hot jet of cum directly onto my cunt. 'Two more loads for my little slut. Give it to her' my knees again were pulled apart as the cum splashed onto my pussy. I was praying that it wouldn't get inside me. 'Same time next week guys, bring condoms'

I heard the footsteps walking away as i tried to close my legs but not too much, all the squelching cum was so close to my cunt.

I was told to stay still as i heard a camera taking snaps. 'Pull your dress down.'

As i stood up the cum dribbled down the front of my legs and in between my thighs.

'Can i clean myself sir' i asked

'Of course, but what you take away from your body goes into your mouth, do you understand? Are you dirty enough to eat strangers cum or do you want to look like a tramp. Your choice'

I scooped the cum away from my pussy and licked it off my fingers feeling like a very dirty girl. But i did enjoy it x

chadderton

Fantastic xxx

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmm

This is naughty

More

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Wow love that!!!

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I did this with my fuck buddy a few years ago. I guy was watching me play with her then she opened the car door so she could suck his cock. He came over her bare tits then we went to a club for a proper fuck.

By *im ZeeMan  over a year ago

staffs/chesh

Would love to be a part of this

» Add a new message to this topic