FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Girlfriends sissy sub

Girlfriends sissy sub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was in an amazing 10yr relationship with a very sexy woman 10yrs younger than me. From day 1 of our relationship I told her I loved wearing lingerie and sucking cock.

Straight away when I told her she made me dress up in a white basque, stockings and told me she was going to invite someone round.

The door bell rang and she told me to answer the door and told me she was going to show me what real men are. I opened the door and it was her best friend with two quite fit black guys. I invited them in.

My ex gf Karen I will call her. Told her female friend I was her new boyfriend and that I was a cross dresser that loves sucking cock.

She told her female friend to strip of. My girlfriend stripped off and told the two black guys totally naked that she wants to show me what real men do.

Next minute she was on her knees getting both their cocks out and started playing and sucking them both. Her female friend was quite surprised and got naked. My girlfriend told me to tell everyone what I was. I told them I was a sissy cross dressing cock sucker. I sat totally mesmerised by the sights of my girlfriends two black studs satisfying my girlfriend and her friend. I watched her being spit-roasted and her only demand to them was not to cum in her but to come all over my face.

I spent the next 2 hours in heaven watching the most amazing sex with my gf, her friend and these two studs. This was the start of an amazing 10yr relationship being dressed up quite regularly to watch my gf have sex in front of me.

I will tell more amazing times if anyone is interested?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

more please

By *iboy 400Man  over a year ago

south lanarkshire

100% want to here all the details of this one

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The second time my girlfriend wanted to go out to a nightclub and had arranged for a taxi to pick us up. She made me wear stockings, suspenders and bra with a thong. The door knocked at 7pm. She told me to answer the door in my lingerie and invite the taxi driver in. I did as I was told.

I invited the taxi driver in. Into the living room, in walked my girlfriend in hold ups and nothing else. She said to the taxi driver as she had arranged earlier what her plans were. She sat down legs wide open and told him to eat her.

I stood there so turned on, my girlfriend looked at me and ordered me to tell the driver what I was. I announced I am her sissy cocksucking slut. I then asked the taxi driver to fuck my girlfriend and show me what a real man is.

He stood up, pulling down his trousers. My girlfriend quickly had his cock in her mouth for a couple of minutes. Then said fuck me. His cock was about 7 1/2 inches and nice and thick. He started off nice and slow building up to a really fast rhythm. His balls slapping away as he pounded into her. Eventually he came. He stood up and sorted himself. I was then ordered to clean up her cum filled pussy.

I happily lapped up his seed. She then put her dress on and told me to be dressed up waiting for her to come home. Off she went with the taxi driver to a bar and nightclub.

More to come

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Dont stop x

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond