FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fun on the golf course.

Fun on the golf course.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my partner have started going for bike rides. This evening having had a relaxing day at home in the sun we thought we'd enjoy a nice ride. I went to get change putting on just a pair of shorts and a t-shirt just in case J fancied some fun on our ride. I suggested to J she wear something loose and suggestive as i liked her to show off her body.J had a twinkle in her eye even more so when she came down stairs in some short denim shorts which sat high into tight arse cheeks. wearing a tight t-shirt which showed off her nice boobs. I always like catching guys staring at her chest turns me on even more.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igbnorthernMan  over a year ago

huddersfield /Rochdale

Sounds good

We set off on our bike ride down the main road then off onto a said road. I said to J i would follow her so i could stare at her arse cheeks in the shorts. We stopped near to the public footpath, she is a bit daring is J and removed her bra so her nipples were now showing through her tight t-shirt. J said when we get so far down the path Im going to remove my top and shorts and ride naked down the path which backed onto a golf course. I was instantly hard as she knew this is what got me going. As we rode down I could see a few gents playing golf in there 40's to which J instantly caught there eye due to her nice ample breasts being tight with her top.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

J loved the attention instantly shown by the golfers me too as my cock was now throbbing in my shorts. J could see how excited I was and she suggested to stop on the bikes near to tee. I asked what we were doing to which she removed her top to which her ample breasts fell out, i could instantly see her hard nipples. She said to me "Take your shorts off as she knew I was commando, I dumped my bike and walked over to J who was now unbuttoned her shorts. J was now stood there naked with just her trainers on showing off her ample breasts and smooth pussy.

J instantly took my cock in her mouth and sucked away. J loved sucking cock outside and more so knowing that we could be caught. I was hard within seconds, J then laid back naked on the grass and parted her legs showing off her shaved tight pussy. I started licking her pussy to which she started to moan, J was soaking but the taste was gorgeous on my tongue. All i could think about was those golfers catching us and joining in fucking J in all holes.

J couldn't take anymore and came within seconds all over mouth, she then stood up and said "fuck me, but i want people to see" I could see some male golfers in the distance between the tree line so we had a bit of coverage but not much. J faced up against a tree while i slid my cock in her now wet pussy from behind. She instantly started moaning while caressing her breasts. She kept saying "fuck me, fuck me like the little slut I am which made me speed up" I could see the golfers getting closer and I'm sure one of them noticed us but didnt raise the alarm.

I was sweating and removed my top so we was now fully naked in only our trainers being watched by the on coming golfer.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow very horny xx

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Fore play!

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

We was clearly in the moment J was loving being fucked up against the tree naked. I then saw the golfer stood motionless watching us through the trees with a smile on his face.

I whispered to J we've been seen to which she said "wave him over" J was now in pure ecstasy and was just wanting as much cock as she could get. I signalled to the golfer to come over in which he did. As the golfer came through the trees he was smiling and was clearly speechless to what he had seen. He left his trolley and bag nearby. J walked over to him her eyes were instantly drawn to his bulge in pants. The guy started kissing J breasts and squeezing them. J then undid the golfers trousers to which the hardest and biggest cock appeared.

J then waved me over, J then said I want you both to fuck me and cum in me. J told me to lay down to which she mounted my throbbing cock. The guy now half naked knelt behind her and spat on his hand and started to get J's hole wet. J was now in heaven a simple bike ride turning into her getting fucked on the golf course. The Male then slid his hard cock into J's hole to which she was now being fucked by two cocks. The guy was moaning and was clearly enjoying himself. Within minutes I uttered to J "Im going to cum" to which J picked up the pace. J said cum for your slut,the guy then started breathing heavy and out of no where J let out the biggest moan due to the guy who was came like the falls. I instantly then came to which J grabbed her breasts and was moaning enjoying every last drop of cum.

The guy with drew his cock to which J then said let me taste your cock and suck every last drop. To which the guy put it in her mouth. Once J had finished with the guy she climbed off me, and knelt in front of me to lick her juices as well as my cum off my cock.

The guy pulled his trousers up and thanked J before walking off to carry on his game of golf. We then kissed and J expressed her desire to come back again before we got dressed and got back on our bikes.

Hope you guys enjoyed the story.

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

Great story well told.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

» Add a new message to this topic