FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Damsel in distress

Damsel in distress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbury girl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

This is my first attempt at writing something like this so bare with me!!

Paul is sitting at his desk looking out of his home office window when he sees a car park with its rear end facing his house. The car door opens with long stockinged legs coming out followed by a sexy body in a tight black dress. The lady walks round the car, opens the boot then bends over the open boot, tops of her stockings quite visible.

She takes out her bag and is looking at what appears to be a map. She is looking about as if she is trying to work out where she is. She walks across to pauls house and chaps the door.

Paul opens the door with just shorts and a T-shirt on, the lady looks a bit flustered, cheeks glowing. She explains that she has got herself a bit lost and the cable for her phone charger has snapped so can’t use google maps and could she possibly charge her phone for a wee while so she can get google maps to work out where she should be heading. Paul lets her in to charge her phone Offering her a coffee while she waits. She asks for water and if she can use his bathroom.

Paul explains where the bathroom is and watches her neat bottom wiggle it’s way upstairs feeling his cock harden as he sees her stocking tops again.

Paul gets some water and sits it on the side table waiting on her coming down.

When she comes down she looks as though she has been crying but Paul doesn’t say anything. She takes a sip of the water and paul asks if she is going anywhere nice. She said she is going to a small cottage for a break. Paul asks if she is going alone or meeting friends?

She said she is going alone then starts crying.

Not sure what to do Paul moves a bit closer and takes her hand asking if there is anything he can help with. She reaches into her bag with her other hand for tissues and paul notices something with red lace in her bag

She wipes her tears and takes another drink then explains.

She had arranged a surprise short break for her and hubby as they hadn’t been getting on for a long time both physically and emotionally

She told him about the surprise this morning and he got so angry that she had kept secrets from him and he began throwing her new underwear about so she just grabbed her things and left.

She had a rough idea where she was heading so just drove but now that she was near she had gotten lost and her phone ran out of charge and that’s why she chapped the door

Paul asked if she wanted to use his phone to contact hubby but she just started crying again saying it was no use and she felt so stupid buying all this new underwear to appear attractive to him and she started pulling out red and black Lacey underwear from her bag to prove her point and getting more upset I mean as if anyone would find me attractive even with those on she said crying into her tissues again.

She knelt on the floor apologising and picking up her undies and as she did Paul could see her soft white breasts heaving as she tried to get her breath back. Paul was trying to be sympathetic but at the same time he was rock hard

He knelt on the floor to help her telling her he thought she was attractive with or without the sexy underwear. She said he was just being nice, paul moved the hair from her face looked in her eyes and said I mean it you are a very attractive lady.

She kept eye contact for a moment then looked at Paul’s shorts and saw his bulge then looked in his eyes again

Paul moved so he could put some of her underwear back in her bag which meant their faces were so close he could feel her breath on him then she moved forward and gently kissed his lips and said thank you for being so kind.

Paul said a sexy lady like you makes it easy to be kind and kissed her back. They stared at each other for what seemed like hours but was actually seconds before their mouths came together, tongues exploring, hands wandering pulling each other closer together. Paul’s hand slid along her thigh feeling the tops of her stockings then onto her soft thigh, his cock throbbing in his shorts. She reached inside his T-shirt then pulled it over his head while his hand did further up her thigh feeling her wet panties. Her mouth was roaming around his neck moving down to his chest. She teased his nipples with her tongue while he started teasing her clit with his fingers when suddenly a tune started playing out of nowhere - it was her phone, which must have now charged and it was the ringtone for when her hubby calls!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She can't answer now this is getting good

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Good so far need to continue.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

a hot start please keep this going

Please do continue

Very good start

More

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

Nice are your horn writing this

By *umpassion69Couple  over a year ago

newark (not really) but thats not far

Warming up nice .....

By *obbly2000Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Disappointment looming

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Let hubby listen as she gets a good fucking

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

Id let it ring and enjoy the moment

Lanarkshire

Thanks for the comments will try put the next installment on later xx

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Good start

Lanarkshire

She quickly pushes Paul away grabs her phone from the charger and heads out the door to answer the call. Paul listens through the open window and hears her saying I am not coming home, I am staying in the cottage as it's paid for and the break away will be good for me.... I bought them for both of us so I could feel sexy again and so you would think of me as sexy as you haven't for a long time..... John I am not a slut but neither do I want to live the rest of my life like a nun!! I will see you next week when I get back - IF I get back!!

She went back into the house half angry and half upset apologising saying she should really leave before she makes even more of a fool of herself. I can't believe I was kissing you and I don't even know your name, this is just not like me I must be going mad like John said.

Paul laughed and said let's start again then put his hand out to shake hers and said Hi I'm Paul. She laughed, shook his hand and said pleased to meet you Paul, I'm Suzy. Suzy said I'm sorry for kissing you I don't know what came over me, I've never kissed a man other than my husband for 20 years. Well maybe you were needing it Suzy cause if you don't mind me saying it sounds like you aren't having much fun at home. It's been that long said Suzy I think I may have dried up! Paul laughed and said I can assure you Suzy you have not dried up. In fact if you stand very still I will prove it to you.

Suzy stood still, Paul knelt in front of her, put his hands on her legs and moved them up taking the skirt of her dress up too until he had the dress round her waist. He looked up at Suzy who was watching him intently, gently biting her lip. Paul's hands moved round Suzy's thighs and up to her lacey panties, did you buy these to make you feel sexy too he asked, she nodded her head, they are really sexy on you and with that he moved his fingers round the edges of her panties while kissing the tops of her thighs above her stockings.

The closer his mouth got to her panties the harder it was for Suzy to stand still, she could feel her heart racing, her breasts rising up and down and she was getting a tingling feeling that she hadn't felt in a very long time. Paul moved her lace panties to the side and slid his fingers in her very wet pussy. He fingered her gently starting with one finger then two not wanting to put her off but as he looked up at her she was rubbing her breasts through her dress and moaning gently. Not sure how far she wanted to go Paul withdrew his fingers and stood to face Suzy. She opened her eyes to look at him, Paul put a finger to her lips and said taste how wet you are. Suzy licked his finger then giggled, Paul then put his two fingers in his own mouth and cleaned all her juices off his fingers. Paul said would you like to continue this upstairs away from the open window? Suzy nodded and followed Paul upstairs.

Great keep going

By *eabrooksguyMan  over a year ago

alfreton

Wow

Am loving this story

renfrewshireish

Enjoying reading this and it's getting better as it goes on

Wish I could tell the OP how much I'm enjoying this but she has hidden her profile.

Very sexy

Lanarkshire

"Wish I could tell the OP how much I'm enjoying this but she has hidden her profile. "

You just have!

Thanks everyone for the comments

renfrewshireish

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Loving it please continue

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

very horny read

Great story OP!!!

Keep writing!

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Great start

By *ornyal138Man  over a year ago

bromley kent

Love this. Well written x

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Cadbury girl amazing story. X

Well done Cadbury girl, based on experience?

Love it

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Don't stop there

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Loving this

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

N8ce

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

Fantastic story, please post more xx

More please

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Excellent , very horny writing

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Fantastic first story x

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *rmarcus007Man  over a year ago

carms

[Removed by poster at 24/04/19 15:18:25]

By *rmarcus007Man  over a year ago

carms

I love finding a damsel in distress

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

More!! Great start

Lanarkshire

Paul led Suzy into the front bedroom and closed the blinds which must have been black out ones as suddenly the room was in darkness. He switched the spot lights above the bed on which gave the room a soft purple glow then turned towards a very nervous Suzy who was beginning to have second thoughts. Holy shit she thought! What if I do something wrong, what will he think when he sees my flabby tummy, will my wobbly thighs put him off?

Sensing her nervousness Paul takes off his t-shirt and said I've taken mine off first and you just remove yours as you feel comfortable. If you want to stop at any point even if I am about to explode he laughed, just say. I won't remove my shorts until you guide me to, ok? Suzy looked at his tanned chest and slightly rounded belly and feeling the tingling starting again she nodded, Paul stepped closer, put his arms around her and slowly started kissing her lips, Suzy kissed him back lips parting and tongues probing. Hands started wandering picking up speed with the kissing becoming more passionate.

Suzy loved the feel of her fingers on his slightly hairy back, as she felt his hands going over her bra strap through her dress it turned her on more and she pulled his face tighter into hers. Suzy let her hands wander down his back and gently running along the edge of the waistband of his shorts. Paul's hands moved from her back to her sides sliding up and down gently brushing the sides of her breasts and pausing there. Suzy could feel her heart racing again, thumping through her breasts onto his chest.

Suzy pulled away, paused to catch her breath then said I think you should help me with my zip. She turned round and pulled her hair to the side so Paul could unzip her. He did so very slowly pausing to kiss each inch of her spine as it was revealed. When fully unzipped he slipped the dress off her shoulders then she stepped out of it. Paul pulled her backwards to him then pressed himself against her from behind. Suzy could feel how hard he was against her, his arms stretched round her front cupping her soft breasts through her bra. Paul was kissing her neck and her shoulders while Suzy reached round to feel his cock through his shorts. Paul started moaning while nuzzling her ear as she stroked him. Suzy twisted her face round so they could kiss then turned to face him. The kissing grew passionate again with Suzy's hand sliding in his shorts and boxers cupping his balls and massaging them then rubbing his hard cock. Suzy took her hands out and started to slide the shorts off then noticing his cock peeking out the top of his boxers.

They moved onto the bed stroking and kissing each other exploring each others bodies with fingers and tongues. Paul unclipped her bra to get her full nipple in his mouth sucking and feeling them getting more erect till Suzy took off her lacy panties and Paul's boxers and coyly said can I be selfish here?

Paul laughed and said sure. Suzy said there is only one way I know how to make myself cum and it's been so long and you have got me so turned on I need to cum. Paul looked intrigued and said go ahead. Suzy straddled Paul and started kissing him from the top down. Starting with his face she kissed his mouth, his cheeks, nibbled his chin moving onto his neck all the while her very wet pussy hovering ever so slightly above his throbbing cock. Her mouth moved from his neck to his chest, running her tongue round his hard nipples sucking and nipping them. Suzy lowered her pussy so that she could tease her clit with his cock. Suzy slid her pussy up and down his hard cock, it was teasing her clit nicely while she was kissing his mouth again then the feeling was getting stronger she stopped kissing so she could concentrate on her clit stimulation. She slid along his cock faster and faster,her breasts bouncing, each time his cock touched her clit the sensation intensified till she was moaning louder and louder with Paul's hands on her hips moving her faster trying not to cum himself before Suzy did. Suzy said screamed oh god oh god I cumming, Paul said thank fuck so am I!! At that point both of them hit ecstasy points and their juices flowed and at that Suzy collapsed onto Paul and let out an embarrassed giggle.

By *ensualkinkMan  over a year ago

hotel or at yours

By *avo707Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Very good

By *elsh couple40Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

I hope they end up at the cottage all week x

Great story x

Lanarkshire

"I hope they end up at the cottage all week x

Great story x"

Oh there is an interesting twist before they do anything in the cottage

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

"I hope they end up at the cottage all week x

Great story x

Oh there is an interesting twist before they do anything in the cottage "

Lanarkshire

They lay beside each other for a while chatting and gently stroking. Paul said can I ask a question. Sure said Suzy. Is that really the only way you have cum? have you never cum through oral? Suzy said my hubby and I never really do oral that often and when we do it doesn't stimulate me. Paul said would you be up for letting me try? If I try and it's doing nothing for you just say and I will stop straight away. Suzy looked at him thoughtfully and said if you want to but I really don't think it will work.

Paul moved Suzy onto her back, put her legs either side of him and pushed them back. He started kissing round her thighs while sliding a finger in her wetness and then two. As he did this he started kissing her sex lips then looking at her he removed his fingers and licked her juices off them. With that he went down on her probing her with his tongue, tasting her juices while Suzy seemed to relax and started to cup her breasts. Paul's tongue moved from her juiciness to her clit where he started to tease it slowly at first, then harder. He could hear Suzy starting to moan and looked up to see her hands rubbing her nipples so he took that as a sign to carry on.

Paul tongued her clit again, building up the rhythm taking encouragement from her moans that she was certainly feeling some stimulation now. As he got faster he could see her leg start to tremble and she was moaning louder with God seeming to be getting the credit for the amount of times she was mentioning his name. As her leg trembled more she threw a pillow at him and said you've got to stop I can't take it anymore. Paul laughed and came back up the bed to join her, did you fell anything that time he laughed? Feel anything? she said, I have never felt anything so strong but just couldn't take any more. you're so funny said Paul in a nice way he added! At least you know you will be able to cum other ways, you just need to open your mind to it.

Suzy said well I think I have certainly opened my mind today don't you? She looked at the time and said I better find out where my cottage is and start heading. They both got dressed and headed downstairs.

Suzy got her phone and checked google maps and discovered the road leading to the cottage was right next to Paul's estate so only a couple of minutes drive away.

As she was getting into her car Paul said he hoped to see her again and when she was settled in her cottage she could just walk through the wooded path at the cottages which would lead her out of the trees across from his house. She looked at him and said you could have told me hours ago that I was right next to my cottage and Paul said now where would have been the fun in that and winked. She laughed with Paul saying if you need company later just pop round you will always get a friendly welcome.

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

Lovely...

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago