FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Two into one does go

Two into one does go

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetChariot OP   Man  over a year ago

High Wycombe

A couple of years ago a swinging gf of mine mentioned that she wanted a relationship with strings, something at the time I could not give her. So we sadly parted.

She found herself a new chap, all was going well it seemed for her. Then I received a message via WhatsApp, could I help her one of her bucket list?

When we spent time at Kestrels we kept to ourselves. Sure we chatted, but we never shared. She had a dream of DP, but we never found the right time.

However, it seems her new man was OK with the thought, and now she wanted to arrange for us to meet up. I agreed as long as my dream of an MFF could be helped along in exchange, she agreed.

So a couple of weeks later I met them as a couple, to figure out how the chemistry worked, and soon after we were all naked in her flat.

Now I adore cunnilingus, and soon she was being taken doggy while I licked ... She came to hard, I thought she might explode.

Then, being the longer of the two of us I laid on my back on the bed, legs on the floor as he slid himself in doggy again... very soon after he exploded inside her .... the sensation had her cumming so hard ... as she looked into my eyes with an intense orgasm shooting through her it was too much for me and I came with her ..... it was utterly amazing, exhausting and erotic. All three of us collapsed into a heap gasping for breath...

It's now a top favourite of mine as I do like a lady to climax hard. If you have never tried it I highly recommend it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Top result.

Happy ending for all.

Did you get to repeat the experience with them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic