FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anal sensation

Anal sensation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All, so I’m wondering what everyone’s first anal experience was like? Looking for a realistic account of what it’s like. Do you actually feel when someone cums inside? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Thanks for the pvt messages so far x

By *rances TVTV/TS  over a year ago

Lytham St Anne's

It was painful but I went back for seconds the next day yes you can feel it filling your inside and then the dribble of cum running down your legs amazing feeling

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive been mostly giving anal than receiving, yet i have still done it.

My first experience of anal was with toys and them a strap on, all with a previous girlfriend.

I was about 20 when we first starting doing it, she was 18 and it was super hot!

Me on my back and her fucking me wile wanking me... used to cum very fast!

Now she always said i should try the real thing (she had no idea of my bi curious feelings). She used to say that it was so much better having a real cock!

So a few years later, i had opened my mind to sexual interests a bit more and decided to meet up with a bottom bi guy.

I met him a few times and fucked him but them one day asked him to fuck me... so he did!

It was hot and it did turn me on so much how he cummed from fucking me.

Yes it is a little painful at first but take it slow and relax and it does then feel good. Its a different sorta good to normal but really gets me going.

I wouldn't say it makes me gay or even bi as i dont find men attractive, i purely like cock for pleasure although im sure others would disagree with me haha

By *oodford guyMan  over a year ago

Spain

My first experience was at about 19 and I was fucked by a guy I met, me on my front and him behind and on top of me. It hurt at first and I wanted to stop as it was uncomfortable but then I got into it and was really a great sensation. Thankfully his cock wasn’t too big. I did feel him squirt inside me which was so nice. I’ve also been with a guy where I rode him cowboy style and it made me cum with no hands. Go for it and see for yourself how great it is

By *illiam101000Man  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

My first experience was v painful but I knew what to expect. Was a planned experience and the guy was very understanding and gentle. Relaxation is the key and was soon having lovely time being fucked and also could feel him coming inside me.

By *tr4455Man  over a year ago

nr wigan

with …...s helped. though I wasn't expecting it.. was at the guys for some oral

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Oooh jessica all good gurls need to take a nice stiffy, a real one is much easier to take than a toy I find, but after years I still like a nice rock hard thin one well lubed it feels so sexy slipping in and out far better than a big one, but darling you really should only take them sheathed, unfortunately the ultimate pleasure is taken from feeling hot cum in your bum. xxxx

Some great accounts and stories, keep them coming, love hearing people’s thoughts.

Considering this. Have tried using a small toy with loads of lube which I really enjoyed. Was difficult to get it in to start, but once relaxed enough and wet enough it slips in and out wonderfully. Such an amazing feeling.

I am considering trying the real thing, but would have to be with the right person, not just anyone!

I have always wondered if you could feel the cum shoot inside you, thanks to this thread I now know hahaha

Lovely to hear all of these x

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

My first time with a real cock hurt a bit too, but I’ve had lots of practice since and now I’m pretty good at receiving, lol

By *ilitesMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

My 1st time was CD from here I came 3 times and I definitely felt the cum inside me.

By *illiam101000Man  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

I just love taking a cock from a guy who knows what he's doing. Just that feeling you get from him taking me is amazing. And his finish inside me is always beautiful. Just those last few moments when you know he's about to come. Delicious.

"Lovely to hear all of these x"

Agreed, although the comments about it hurting is a concern

By *rances TVTV/TS  over a year ago

Lytham St Anne's

"Lovely to hear all of these x

Agreed, although the comments about it hurting is a concern "

But we all carry on and get pleasure from it as I said above I went back the next day and I'm still doing it as often as I can

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

yes i was the same until i found a couple of decent patient guys who took their time with me. I found that if i didnt try to fight against the cock going in me the less painful it was

By *ipper truckMan  over a year ago

near by

Anyone around the Cannock area fancy trying this

By *ricovMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Love your story.

I’m so much the same. Don’t call myself gay and don’t find men attractive. But love anal toys. Can’t get enough. Would love to try a cock but its gaining the confidence to get in that situation. Would love a 3 sum with anal play.

The first few times can be pretty painful, you need a partner who you trust to let you guide the process, lots of lube of course, you get used to it quite quickly though and it gets easier and easier! You can definitely feel the cum inside, I love how it feels, not so pleasant when it comes back out later haha! If you are quite flexible I find anal better if you're facing eachother with your legs up and spread, because you have more control as the receiver, if they're behind you then it's harder to stop them thrusting too deep xx

By *bhbiloverMan  over a year ago

CHESTERFIELD

Id say not painful with the right caring partner, rather uncomfortable and strange till you get used to something going the "wrong" way!! A trick i was taught was to push the sphincter open (not without risk so a good douche first, lol) while your partners member is entering you! It worked and i love it!! Xxx

"The first few times can be pretty painful, you need a partner who you trust to let you guide the process, lots of lube of course, you get used to it quite quickly though and it gets easier and easier! You can definitely feel the cum inside, I love how it feels, not so pleasant when it comes back out later haha! If you are quite flexible I find anal better if you're facing eachother with your legs up and spread, because you have more control as the receiver, if they're behind you then it's harder to stop them thrusting too deep xx"

I'll keep being on my back in mind , it was a concern of mine not being able to stop who ever fucking me from going to hard but it will be easy on my back

Doesent the cum come straight out?! So just a towel/tissues and I should be ok?!

Agreed, although the comments about it hurting is a concern

Id say not painful with the right caring partner, rather uncomfortable and strange till you get used to something going the "wrong" way!! A trick i was taught was to push the sphincter open (not without risk so a good douche first, lol) while your partners member is entering you! It worked and i love it!! Xxx"

Trust me, I will be impeccably douched, so I will definitely keep that tip in mind. Might try that tip of pushing with the toy to see how it works

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

Me...i love 1 n my pussy 1 n my ass n 1 n my mouth. Fuck all my holes

No it can take a few minutes or even hours to all come out haha, sometimes the next morning! X

"No it can take a few minutes or even hours to all come out haha, sometimes the next morning! X"

Ah right hahaha, well I'm glad I know that now, I might have panicked otherwise waiting for it to come out

By *randmiss200Couple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

This is the lady. My first time was last week and it was amazing and yes I did feel him cum inside me

Hey, yes would recommend anal, it's not always good, but stick with it and you'll have your mind blown. I finally let my regular man cum inside me the other week, still haven't found it though lol.

"Hey, yes would recommend anal, it's not always good, but stick with it and you'll have your mind blown. I finally let my regular man cum inside me the other week, still haven't found it though lol."

Does that mean he didn't actually cum and he faked it?! Lol

I definitely felt it at the time, there must just not have been much. I think ill just go back to him pulling out and cumming on my ass.

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Bredbury, Stockport

I've given so many times but now I'm thinking I'd like a girl to fuck me with her hard cock. Any volunteers? ')

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

You do need to learn to relax your anal muscles and let it happen, that is the most important thing and can take some trying but best with someone who knows just take it slowly and little by little.

My first time was awful, it was more like sorry baby wrong hole situation. Wrong hole my ass so to speak lol.

Since then I have tried it but not fully but do use butt plugs

By *uke45Man  over a year ago

Derry

"My first experience was at about 19 and I was fucked by a guy I met, me on my front and him behind and on top of me. It hurt at first and I wanted to stop as it was uncomfortable but then I got into it and was really a great sensation. Thankfully his cock wasn’t too big. I did feel him squirt inside me which was snice. I’ve also been with a guy where I rode him cowboy style and it made me cum with no hands. Go for it and see for yourself how great it is "
yeah my first time was with my best friend we where both d*unk and messing about next thing I knew he had his cock out and I sat on it after only a minute or two riding his cock I came all over his stomach hands free felt so good

My first was in a sauna, a guy had been fingering me for ages, he asked if I wanted rimming and I said yes so turned over for him. He was very good and I was enjoying his attention. He then stopped and moved on top of me, he then pushed his cock up me, it hurt a bit but all the rimming had lubed me, my arse did not give much resistance as well. I couldn't move and he just fucked me,it got better the more he had me and felt wonderful as he come in me.

» Add a new message to this topic