FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The quickie

The quickie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Get here now she text’d hubby will be home in half and hour, so I made my excuses and left the house she only lives just up the street. Walking alone a car pulls up door opens get in she says, I thought you were at home I say.

I dropped daughter at pub only way I could have house empty she speeds the last hundred yards or so into drive

Jumps out and pushes house door open I look round quickly having not been here before.

She pulls me by the hand into the stair wel out of site if the front window no curtains she explains!

In a flash were kissing deeply her hand already on my zipper ! My hands on her tits and cupping her already wet pussy.

She drops to her knees and my cock is gardening in her mouth God she’s good with her mouth!

I can feel my need rising, turn round I tell her good girl, to her knees in a flash my cock straight into her wet tunnel I grab her hips and fuck her like there’s no tomorrow!

She is so wet yet so tight too really milking my cock I feel my seed rising her gasps of encouragement edging me on I can hold it and unload deep inside her feeling my strings of cum flow .

I collapse knees weak she turns and we kiss passionately again thanks I mutter pulling away and zipping up.

Fuck and go she smirks as she checks coast is clear out the front door as I turn and wave she flashes her gorgeous tits at me grinning like a Cheshire Cat I walk the short distance home wel

To the pub to steady my self actually.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

True story too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice

Thanks mate I showed her she lived that I published it.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Great thanks for sharing a true story

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Love it

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

"Thanks mate I showed her she lived that I published it."