FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Love thy neighbour

Love thy neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erbycouple7 OP   Couple  over a year ago

derby

Fancy another glass of wine babe “yes please”

Came the reply from the garden. As me and the other half sat there enjoying a glass or two and some down time the neighbour popped her head through the cap of the fence..hey u pair how you been? Just to let you no I will be having a friend round later It could get messy she said with a wicked grin.

A few hours had passed me and the wife had just gone to sit back out side for the evening. “Hey guys” came the voice from around the fence. We ok to put a bit of music on nothing loud or head bashy? ok came the reply from the both of us. You are welcome to join us if u and the hubby would like giving us both a wink. Why not come to your back gate and let us in then.

Guys this is my friend from work. This guy was your normal average guy didn’t get the wife to excited. As we sat chatting the neighbour soon started talking sex a little bit tipsy she was being very forward “I’ve never tried it with another woman” she says giggling what about you looking at my wife with a naughty ness to it. I’ve had my fair share she says with a straight face. With that she gets up walks straight up to the neighbour and gives her a full on kiss tongue the lot brings her hand up to her big tits and gives one a good grope. Wow come her reply. I had seen this before so my cock didn’t twitch to much until she come and sat back down next to me and whispered I want to taste her of your cock babe I instantly got worked up. U want to swap with them I said to her NO I want you and her she said with a massive sexy grin.

Later in the evening with the neighbour still no idea she was in for a treat she said her good bye’s to her friend. As she walked back through to the garden my wife stood up and kissed her with more sexual arouse than earlier.. “would you like me to show you what it’s like with a woman” with out a thought she spun round and headed up stairs ordering us both to follow. I sat at the end of the bed and watched them both kissing hands all over taking each other’s tops off. They both have huge tits and looked sexy bouncing and rubbing of each other. As they lay down and started to finger each other slowly my wife told me to move up the bed.

I slipped out of my jeans and top and lay just behind my wife.. I felt for her hand so as I could help tease the neighbours smooth pussy as we both entered a finger she let out a gasp as we both moved our fingers in and out slowly. The wife said “I will bring her to the point of cumming then I want you to enter her and make her cum all over your cock for me to taste” with that she moved her body round to her front and said us women no what we like and lowers her head down to her wet pussy.. she licks and plays with her twisting her tongue round her clit just tickling the outside of her lips. She builds up the tongue speed and then pushes two fingers deep inside she yells out “oh my god women are the best” my wife looks at me wanking slowly and says “move in closer I will keep licking her clit as you push your cock inside her”

I move round the other side and hold one of the neighbours legs up to help with room for us both as my wife pulls her fingers out I push my cock in she gasps and yells out “oh fuck give it me hard” I instantly start thrusting hard and fast my wife struggling to keep her head positioned at her clit. She moans really loudly and her body quivers she pulls me in and says give me your hard cock I want to cum so hard over u..I thrust from my hips holding her leg in the air still so I can get nice and deep I can feel her tension round my cock knowing we are about to explode.. she yells my wife’s name as she cums hard all over us making me shoot my own load deep inside. She barley gives me a second till she orders me to give my wife her cum like she asked.. I slowly pull out my wife still with her face close to her pussy crabs it as soon as it leaves her and starts sucking slowly. Our neighbour looks at us both and says “god that was amazing you have to teach me the twisting tongue move round the clit” x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

derby

My first story what do u guys think?

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

It'll do for me.

By *erryduoCouple  over a year ago

Killarney

Very good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story guys.... bet your neighbours friend doesn't know what he missed!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

derby

Thanks guys

By *orkizCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Fantastic so horny

By *edway paul 1978Man  over a year ago

Rainham

"My first story what do u guys think? "

Great story got me hard

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Fantastic so horny "
more please

By *unniceman38Man  over a year ago

blackrod

Great horny story

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great encounter!!

More fun to come?

derby

"Great encounter!!

More fun to come? "

Will have to wait and see the wife is chatting her up

By *oneko SanMan  over a year ago

derby

Sounds like your neighbour is a lot of fun and a neighbour like that is everyone’s dream I think!

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Like it hope you get more fun with your naughty friends

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very hot

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago