FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mother in law roleplay with slutty CD

Mother in law roleplay with slutty CD

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ivsouthlad OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

The first time I met Fred he was sat up in his car in a quiet spot behind the airport....flies undone,thick cock poking out of his flies and a pair of his wife’s knickers wrapped around his cock!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

liverpool

Thank god I thought....i was sick of all the time wasters on Craigslist that we’re all talk and no actual substance

We had a quick chat,him sat in his car,me standing by the drivers side....by now his wife’s knickers were in my pocket...not before giving them a good smell of course...the smell of pussy and cock together was an instant turn on....and by now he’s had a smell of my wife’s knickers,wrapped them around his thick shaft where his wife’s knickers were a minute ago and is statrting to build up a rhythm....i can sense he is close to cumming so i quickly fish my phone from my pocket and show him a few photos of the mrs....her sucking me off,her tits and then one I knew would send him over the edge.......she is sat on the bed,legs spread,the panties Fred is currently wanking with are pulled to the side and there is a large dildo stretching her pussyblips apart.......well that was it....within seconds there is cum flying....for an older guy in his 60s there is certainly a lot of it!!

When he regains his composer we sat out goodbyes....both promising to send each other photos wearing each others wife’s knickers when we get home.

liverpool

From then on,infrequently at first but within a year it was becoming a regular thing.....i would meet Fred late at night in his car,we would park up in a pretty public spot outside a park,but the road has little pedestrian traffic and only a few cars that time of night(although the few times Fred wanked me here in the day time was some of my strongest orgasms...the thrill of getting caught in your mother in laws knickers getting a wank off a man twice your age will do that i suppose!)...and most of the time Fred would wank me off...fast and furious while we talked about our wife’s/my MIL then he would finish himself off

liverpool

So where does the mother in law come I to this.....well from day one I was blown away by her....she was 39,blonde bobbed hair,gym toned body and natural tan....and loved a drink so was always flirty with it...In the early days i thought i had a chance and put her on her toes a couple of times but she made it clear that nothing would ever happen between us.

So that’s when my mother in law fantasy really kicked in...you really want what you can’t have i suppose!!

Now that she knew I wanted her though,instead of covering up on holiday like she had the year before she would just brazenly sit topless around the pool...she definitely knew the reaction she was having on me....but my wife was clueless as to why she always got fucked several times a day on holiday with her parents haha

This as you can imagine just fuelled my lust for the MIL and soon i was on a hunt for her knickers......didn’t take long,just smelling at first but soon got bold and started taking a pair or two....always being careful as to the times tho...always making sure there was someone else in the house too at the time...either builders or a house party or something....so over the years I’ve managed to acquire a good collection of her stuff....knickers,thongs,bras and tights.

» Add a new message to this topic