FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True story of me and a lady

True story of me and a lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ogostick72 OP   Man  over a year ago

Scotland

It started with me looking for a pen pal/ email pal on penpalsnow,

I messaged a few people just general messages including interests etc but nothing sexual,

I got a few messages back including one from a lady on the outskirts of Edinburgh near to where I worked so I messaged her back and we swapped numbers through time and started chatting on WhatsApp

She told me that she was in the process of going through a divorce and that it was a hard time

We chatted more and swapped pics to let each other know what we looked like, she was stunning

She messaged me one day and asked if I fancied meeting for a coffee. by this point we had been chatting for about 3 months so I thought why not and the meet was arranged at her house for a few days later

I finished work a few days later and put her address into the sat navs

I pulled up my van outside her house and knocked on the door, she opened the door and invited me in, she was wearing a figure hugging thigh length dress, black tights and knee high black boots, I couldn't help staring ......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

More please

By *herealdavidjonesMan  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

Scotland

She clearly noticed that I was staring, well to be honest she couldn't have missed it and she gave me a wink as she went through the kitchen to sort a cup of tea,

She came back into the lounge and handed me my cup and sat across from me, as she sat down her dress slipped up her thigh a bit exposing more of her thigh and gave me a smile

We chatted for a while and it started to turn quite flirty, she said to me that she seen me staring, I apologised and at this she said it's ok, she had a sparkle in her eye and asked if I would like something a little stronger,

Why not I said, she went through the kitchen and brought 2 vodka and s back and sat beside me on the sofa

My cock was already twitching and I was now right next to her,

She bent down and removed her boots, as she sat back her tits looked massive and I could feel my cock getting harder by the second

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

keep going dont stop

By *enny112Man  over a year ago

golborne

Don't stop

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Got to love a figure hugging dress or skirt mmm

Carry on mon ami

Love to hear more

Sounds interesting

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *om1962Man  over a year ago

Brighton

Mmmmm

Scotland

The night carried on and the flirting carried on

She said excuse me while I go change, when she returned she was wearing a loose necked top and tight fitting leggings which showed the curves of her ass

She asked if I would like to stay over and sleep on the sofa, by this time i had had a couple of drinks so wouldn't be driving so i agreed

When she was going to bed she gave me a blanket and a kiss with a wink

Her bedroom was across from the living room and after a short while I heard her moaning, I was about drifting off when she came through in her houseboat and asked me through the room

We entered her bedroom and there were restraints and toys on the bed, she said to me I want you to fuck me and restrain me as if you broke in and we agreed on red as the safe word

At that I shoved her on the bed and straddled her before tying her down to the bed and ripped her underwear off revealing her huge tits and shaved pussy

I got undressed and grabbed her hair and put my cock at her mouth, she pretended to resist so I tightened my grip on her throat and pushed my hard 8 inch cock into her mouth and throat and proceeded to throat fuck her causing her to repeatedly gag

I released her throat and started slapping one squeezing her huge tits before moving to her pussy as I drew my cock from her mouth

Her ripped panties were on the bed and I took them and stuffed them in her soaking pussy before stuffing them in her mouth, I then began licking her pussy lapping up her juices, she spat her panties out and shouted fuck me now however she still had to get her 2 large dildos and bullet vibrator in her the 2 large dildos stretched her pussy and I released the leg restraints and raised her legs up exposing her ass, the bullet vibrator was worked slowly into her ass as I withdrew the 2 large dildos and forced my hand up her pussy and fisted her as her body writhed in pleasure.......

Do I continue

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Guildford

YES PLEASE ty

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

All a bit frenetic but why mot

Scotland

As she was moaning and begging to be taken

I pulled the condom on which I had placed on the bedside cabinet and placed my throbbing cock against her soft pussy lips and teased her for a while

I slowly pushed my full 8 inches deep inside her as she moaned loudly and the pace was soon speeded up pounding her pussy in various positions, her pussy was soaking wet and her juices glistened on my cock

I withdrew from her pussy and pushed my cock deep in her tight ass as she moaned even louder after a while of fucking her ass hard I knew I was gonna blow my load

I withdrew from her ass and pulled the condom of with one hand while grabbing her hair with the other

I shot my load all over her face tits and in her open mouth then she sucked me clean before gathering and swallowing the rest of my cum of her face and tits

We had other meats but that's another story

Guildford

Look forward to the other stories

» Add a new message to this topic