FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How it began

How it began

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story

My first contact with Jackie and her husband was through a site similar to this 2 yrs ago.. we were trying to arrange some Easter Monday fun. Unfortunately this was not to be due to family getting in the way. As the single male in the equation I though that was it and another meet had been missed..

Fast forward 1 month and I receive a txt from Jackie asking how I was and did I want to try and arrange a meet again. Of course I did so the txt exchange started.. I turned out that they had been meeting singles and couples for years, always selected by him I was the exception. She had picked me and wanted to meet not only as a couple but without her husband being there or his knowledge

A date was set and we met at the home of one of her friends who was away for the week..

As agreed I met her in a lay-by down the road and we traveled to the house together.. Sat waiting In the car at the arranged time I had that what if it’s a no show or the husband has found out feeling...

Neither was true and Jackie arrived pulled over and I walked over to her car..

Pleasantries where exchanged and the short drive to the house commenced.. as soon as we entered as agreed in an earlier txt I pushed her against the wall and we kissed her hands going straight from my cock.. On her knees she took my cock deep as she could (which wasn’t that deep, this would change during our relationship) and licked from top to bottom not forgetting the balls.. she stood up and she lead me to the master bedroom.. once there we removed each other’s clothes and I was presented with a very present view.. Jackie is about 5 ft with a big pair of tit and a shaved pussy.. I pushed her back and set about licking one of the tastiest pussy’s ever. Moving up and again as requested I took her hard nipples in my mouth and bit down.. She’s a bit of a freaky slut and at this point loved her nipples bitten twisted and clamped..

As she began moaning in pleasure I took my now hard cock and entered her tight, wet pussy.. her moaning increase as I started to fuck her hard and fast...

We move positions 3 or 4 times ending with me fucking her with her legs by her ears before I emptied my balls into her cunt..

After recovering we got to talking about how and when we would meet next..

It would be a week later but this time with her husband who wouldn’t know we had met before..

This was the first meeting of many and the start of me controlling her... just a hint about future stories if you guys would like them.. owning and controlling her she’s now has 3 extra piercings, 2 tattoos for me, gone from not doing anal to begging me to fuck her ass and not liking cum to taking my cum in her mouth and swallowing it down with glee... she has become my little slut and her husband still doesn’t know..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Lucky you pity you can't share her

» Add a new message to this topic