FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Back from the beach

Back from the beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You get home from the beach sandy and slightly pink. I’m waiting for you.

You drop your things by the door as you’re told and I take you inside by the hand. No one says a word.

Shutting the door, I turn you round and kiss you. Turning you round again I take off all your clothes, turning them into a sandy pile at your feet!

“Don’t move”

I remove all my clothes, slowly, keen to make you wait... “no looking!”. But you peeled so I smack your bum, twice. Each cheek slightly reddened by the sand the sun and my hand.

“Knees”

You oblige.

“No hands till I say so”

You’re allowed to take me in your mouth, and play with me. “One hand”. You stroke me now to full hardness as your mouth engulfs me. “Two hands”. Both your hands round me there’s still enough to take into your mouth.

“I want you to make me cum. Take me as deep as you can”. You stroke and suck and take as much as you can. You can feel me build to climax. Hear my breathing change and body tense. “Where do you want it?” You take me in your mouth as I explode, draining me and sucking everything up.

“Go clean yourself up, shower”

You head to the shower, knees sore from kneeling on sandy clothes, and you start to wash. I give you enough time to get soapy, then come into the bathroom.

I take the flannel you’re using and add shower gel, lathering it up more, and begin washing you gently. Caressing you as I clean you. I make sure all the sand is gone from your back, your chest. Washing down your legs, your arse and rubbing softly at your pussy.

Having cleaned you, I take you to the bed where I’ve laid the towel out. “Lay on the towel”. You lay back, and close your eyes. I ease your legs apart and turn my focus to your pussy, gently rubbing the sides, but getting firmer. A thumb straying down the middle flicking at your clit. More and more focus, increasing pressure until I feel you starting to build a climax of your own. This is when I lean in and tongue you, lapping up your juices. I put a finger inside too to bring you up to full orgasm.

We keep going till you have cum twice.

“Turn over, on your knees”. I urge you to the edge of the bed, with you curled up in front of me. I lightly smack each cheek then run my thumb down your pussy. Again I smack each cheek, but firmer. We repeat each time you say “harder” till you say it’s “enough”

“Count to a hundred then come find me”

I leave you and sit down on the sofa in the lounge. When you come through you kneel before me and play with my cock. Teasing it to full hardness, you then stand and turn around sitting back into me so I slide into your still dripping wet pussy. You grind on my cock till you cum again, getting me wet and sticky with your juices.

Having let you cum, I want to take you. I pull you off and round to lean over the arm of the sofa. Behind you I thrust deep inside you again and again until I cum screaming

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cheers

» Add a new message to this topic