FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty hotel sounds

Naughty hotel sounds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wanted to share a really horny experience the other night.

Was staying in a hotel for Work and had the absolute pleasure of listening to the couple next door really going for it.

They must have been at it on and off for about 1 1/2 hours.

Very horny listening.

He must have been doing something right as she was certainly agreeing a lot!!!

Any other like experiences???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a very similar experience when staying at a hotel in Paris with several colleagues as part of a delegation hoping to do some business with our French counterparts. The first evening was just a pretty boozy dinner and I took myself off for an early night. I was awakened about 1.30 am by a banging sound from the next room and a female voice moaning. It was a bit unsettling but as I came around it was obvious that the rhythmic banging was the headboard in the next room hitting against the wall just behind my head. I couldn't help myself and got a glass from the table and placed it against the wall to listen. A man's voice was talking in French but the female responses were in English. A hard bit of entente cordiale was being undertaken by the couple. He fucked her for several hours on and off before announcing that he should be returning to his own room. I went to my door and opened it slightly so that I could see the corridor, our rooms were at the end of it and the door of the next room opened on to it, giving me a full view of who was leaving. The door opened and a young black guy stepped gingerly in to the corridor, his clothes under his arms, his boxers barely containing his cock. I could see the female, and this was the surprise, it was the leader of our delegation and the company CEO. She was, apparently, a respectable married woman in her fifties but the Paris air seems to have had a considerable effect on her as had the black guy and his fucking of her. I could see she was naked, her blond hair all over the place, as she kissed him goodnight, her white arms around him, her left hand showing her various rings! He disappeared down the backstairs as she retreated back in to her room.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ivsouthladMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I had a meet with a woman a few years back in a nice boutique hotel in the business part of town,we had been building up to the meet for a couple of months and were hard at it and both quite loud and vocal most the night....came to pay the bill in the morning and it was already settled??....never did get to the bottom of it but we assumed that a businessman in the next room put us on his expenses!!

Very nice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We meet in hotels all the time and C gets very vocal at times. Surprised we haven’t had any complaints yet lol

Last week we met her favourite guy and for a hour she was so vocal, love watching her and hearing her like that. Did get a knock on the door but no one was there when I opened it. C and the guy just kept going as I checked the door, he kissed her to quieten her whilst I did

This sounds perfect. If only I was next door!!

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

I was with a female friend in France and after some sexy play we were disturbed by what could only be described as a woman screaming in ecstasy it went on for sometime

Needless to say it stirred us into action

.... it bloody well would me as well.

» Add a new message to this topic