FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cumming over her as she plays !!.

Cumming over her as she plays !!.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a fantasy that I've partially played out but would love to indulge in lots more , I'm wondering if there are any ladies willing to participate or would like to hear from any like minded people who have experienced the same , .here goes !.

My fantasy is as follows .I'm chatting to a mature lady on fab ..she tells me that she is extremely horny ,wet and frustrated but can't bring herself to have sex with another man , she tells me she wants a man to visit her and to stand and watch her teasing her pussy through her already damp panties ..watching as she traces the line of her sex through the flimsy lacy fabric covering her aching pussy !!.she pulls her panties to one side showing off her glistening mound , her puffy lips slightly parted with her engorged clit standing proud from its hood ....as she begins to touch herself she insists that I take my swollen cock from my pants and begin to pump my solid shaft in my hand watching as she pushed first one ,then two fingers deep inside her sticky wet love hole ....letting out a sigh as she arched her back up from the bed before frantically rubbing at her neglected clitoris...

She shouts out for me to " wank hard " and to cum over her stocking clad legs and her her panties which are now pulled half way down her thighs ...

Love to hear your thoughts ??.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love to do this

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been lucky enough to do it twice , once with a widowed mature lady of 64 .

She wasn't ready for a full on sexual encounter after her husband had passed away but she had sexual urges that she needed to fulfill .

She cum three times playing with herself using her fingers and toys before she instructed me to masturbate standing between her open thighs and she asked me in a very polite man or to shower her pussy in my hit cum !!.

Which I duly obliged .

The second occasion I was approached by a couple on here to meet with the guys wife while he worked away and I was to let myself into the house and creep up the stairs finding the ladies discarded wet panties on the top stair ,then I was to stand peering through the door way as she thrust her big black vibe deep in her cock hungry hole ..

I was asked to wank my already hard cock as I watched then cum across her bare breasts and her bullet hard effect nipples..

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Would love to do it for a lady

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

I love to watch a woman play with herself while I’m jerking off. Love watching them cum two or three times before I cum over their tits. If anyone fancies doing this let me know!

Always been a fantasy I want to do

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

One if my fav playtimes is watching her play as she watches me wank and the both playing with the heavy spunk load that happens.

Totally agree such a massive turn on! Something I’ve always wanted to do. Any lady around my way feel the same?

By *arrybobbieCouple  over a year ago

Gosport

Wife loves to watch guys wank while she plays with herself

By *hughes9119Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

Would love to do this is there's any up for it bear me

» Add a new message to this topic